What’s the rule about fighting, Fred?
想打就来和我打
You wanna fight somebody, you come fight me!
我和你打一天
I’ll fight you all goddamn day!
是我先出手的
I’m the one that started it!
不是他 是我
It wasn’t him, it was me!
看到了吗
You see this?
知道这是什么意思吗
You know what this means?
意思就是”别他妈碰” 弗雷德
This means “Don’t fucking touch,” Fred!
别他妈碰
Don’t fucking touch.
你们可以去吃不是自己挣来的晚饭了
Now you guys can go get the supper that you didn’t earn.
走吧 走
Get out of here. Get out of here.
不是我挑的头 他说过了
I didn’t start it, he said it.
以后再打有烙印的人
If you ever hit a branded man again,
我就杀了你 弗雷德
I’ll kill you, Fred.
我杀了你 弗雷德
I’ll kill you, Fred.
这些人只是在这儿工作 吉米
These guys, they just work here, Jimmy.
会有上千人来来往往
You’ll see a thousand of them come and go.
但我们不是
But not us.
我们会死在这里
We die here.
这就是你家
This is your family.
我们是你的家人
We’re your family.
吉米不会再清理畜栏了 弗雷德
Jimmy’s no longer cleaning the stalls, Fred.
你来负责
That’s your job.

No.
不 我他妈才不去清理畜栏呢
No, I ain’t cleaning no goddamn stall.
罗伊德
Lloyd?
把这周工钱给他结了
Give this man his week’s wages,
然后把这个混♥蛋♥赶出牧场
and get this piece of shit off the ranch.
滚回工棚去
Get to the fuckin’ bunkhouse.
他们来来往往 吉米
They come and go, Jimmy.
但我们不是
But not us.
我要去洗洗
I gotta wash up.
不 不
No, no.
你去吃晚饭
You go have your supper,
让他们不得不看着你
and you make them look at you.
去吧
Now go on.
-你干吗 -我要一匹马
– What do you want? – I need a horse.
他们还没回来
They ain’t back yet.
天呐
Oh, God.
出什么事了
What happened?
我…
Well, I–
我和别人斗剑了
I got in a sword fight.
我正骑着马
Yeah, I was riding–
穿过树林
Riding through the forest,
突然有只小妖精
and this goblin jumped out
拿着一把破剑跳出来
with a dadgum sword and he s–
然后插♥进♥了我的肚子
stuck me right in the belly.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
那天
On this particular day,
我正好自己也带了一把剑
I happened to have a sword of my own.
我就跳下马 抽出剑
So I jumped off my horse and pulled out that sword
插♥进♥了他的肚子
and stuck him right in the belly.
我会很想你的
Boy, am I gonna miss you.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
哪儿都不去 但是…
Nowhere, but…
你会长大 我会变老
You’re gonna grow up and I’m gonna grow old, and…
我会变成角落里一颗干瘪的葡萄干
I’ll just be this old, shriveled raisin in the corner
给你讲你根本不想听的故事
telling you stories you don’t want to hear.
但这就是人生
But that’s life.
人生就是如此
That’s the way of it.
但我们会记住今天的
We’ll always have today.
那些杂种没法把这个夺走
Bastards can’t take that away from us.
没错
Nope.
杂种是什么
What’s a bastard?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你先找我的 记得吗
You came up to me, remember?
我的家人住在这里
My family lives here.
看来我们应该换个地方
Well, I guess we should go somewhere else.
我…
Look, I, uh–
我知道你没准备 所以…
I know I caught you off-guard, so…
如果你想悄悄躲起来
if you wanna slip around a corner
吃一颗伟哥 我知道有家很棒的酒吧
and pop a Viagra, I know a great bar we can go
可以去那儿等药效发作
to wait for it to kick in.
去门口等我
Meet me out front.
詹金斯先生会替你付酒钱
Mr. Jenkins is taking care of your drinks.
那个混♥蛋♥连为我的葬礼出钱的资格都没有
I wouldn’t let that cocksucker pay for my funeral.
你♥爸♥肯定会生我的气
Your dad is gonna be real mad at me.
他完全有权利生气 所以不管他说什么
And he’s got every right to be, so I don’t want you
你都不要为我说话
sticking up for me, no matter what he says.
明白吗
You understand?
但你救了我
But you saved me.
是我将你置于危险的境地的
I saved you from the situation I put you in.
听不懂呢
I don’t know what that means.
你♥爸♥来了就懂了
And you won’t till your father gets here.
我尽量清理干净了 但他要缝针
Cleaned it best I could, but he needs stitches.
怎么回事
What happened?
我掉河里了 爷爷救了我
I fell in the river, and Grandpa saved me.
他为什么会在河边
Why was he near a river?
来吧 小家伙
Come on, buddy.
我今天开除了一个牧人
I had to get rid of a wrangler today.
是吗
Yeah?
-谁啊 -弗雷德
– Which one? – Fred.
-他怎么了 -他揍了吉米
– What’d he do? – Ah, he worked over Jimmy.
也好 我也觉得他爱欺负人
Well, good riddance. I always took him for a bully.
嗯 还多嘴
Yeah, that and a loudmouth too.
我可以送他去公交站
You know, I could drop him at the bus station,
但他来一段时间了
but he’s been here a while.
目睹了很多事
He’s seen a lot.
我还是把他放在火车站吧
Train station’s where I’d leave him.
工棚归你管 里普
Well, you run the bunkhouse, Rip.
怎么对农场好怎么来吧
Do what’s best for the ranch.
来个有烙印的替他
Replace him with someone who wears a brand.
有牛仔的人选吗
You got a cowboy in mind?
像我爸一样
Do it like my daddy did it:
从监狱找一个
get somebody from the prison.
好的 那
All right. Just, uh…
找谁
Uh, anyone?
烙印不是挣来的
Brand isn’t something you earn,
而是一种象征
it’s something you live up to.
我给你的时候 你觉得自己配吗
Think you deserved it when I gave it to you?
看看你现在
Look at you now.
孩子没事吧
Boy okay?
没事
Boy’s fine.
你没事吧
You okay?
我差点失去了他
I almost lost him.
差点很难权衡
Well, it’s hard to measure “Almost,”
因为根本无所谓
because “Almost” doesn’t matter.
是啊 还真有道理
Yeah, well, isn’t that wise.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
是你 先生
You did, sir.
我帮你留晚餐
I’ll have your, uh, supper waiting.
*来自乡村*
*Came from the country*
*原为古希腊拳击手*
*After the bare-knuckle fighter*
*对 我是美国人*
*Yeah, I’m an American*
*海豹水下爆破队*
*UDT seal diver*
*你无法想象*
*Your mind can’t conceive*
*我去过的地方*
*All the places I’ve been*
*直到天涯海角*
*To the ends of the earth*
*从地狱归来*
*Hell and back again, yeah*
*没错 我是个坏蛋*
*You’re damn right, I’m a bad motherfucker*
*宝贝 我是个蛙人*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!