有三个孩子了
Three kids.
你不像是会介意的那种女人
You don’t strike me as the kind of woman that bothers.
我更喜欢
I’d prefer it.
玩弄单身汉有什么意思
Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man?
毁了你
When I break you,
就是毁了两代人
I want to know that I’m breaking generations.
希望你腿间有光
Oh, there better be beams of light between your legs.
就像触碰日出一样
It’s like touching the sunrise.
抱歉 达顿先生 我该…
Sorry, Mr. Dutton, should I, um…
你没见过你外婆吧
You never knew your grandmother, did you?
没有 她
No, she, uh…
在我母亲小时就去世了
she died when my mother was young.
我记得
I remember.
你母亲现在在哪
Where’s your mother now?
我家人不是死了就是在监狱
All my family’s dead or in prison.
只剩我和我外公了
Just me and my grandfather left.
他原来常说
He used to say…
他老婆死后
when his wife died it…
整个家也没了
it killed the whole family.
您夫人过世后 家庭还完好
That sort of says something, sir.
这也说明了您的能力
That you kept yours together.
我家也毁了
Oh, it killed mine too.
只是苟延残喘得久些
Just taking it longer to die.
晚安 小吉
Good night, Jim.
这些牲畜是保留地拉来的
Got all these cattle from the reservation.
放哪
Where do you want them?
继续开
Keep heading up this route.
我们会放到草场上
We’ll kick them out in the pasture.
数量不少
There’s a bunch.
它们会分散到很远处的
Gonna scatter from here to hell and gone.
当然了
Yeah, well…
不然要牛仔干吗
That’s what cowboys are for.
这匹是谁的马
Who’s this one belong to?
林务局
Forest service.
他们酬劳给得怎样
How they pay?
不能再低了
Like shit.
是匹好马
Nice horse?
也不是
Not really.
有时候我觉得
You know, sometimes I think
世上已经没有良驹
there’s not a good horse left on earth.
好马早已绝迹
All the good ones… long gone.
别进屋
Don’t go in the house!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!