There’s two open seats in the assembly.
我们挑最弱的
We’ll pick the weakest.
杰米才是政客
Jamie is the politician.
-我没兴趣 -我知道
– I have no interest. – I know.
所以必须是你
That’s why it’s gotta be you.
我不会拒绝你的 爸爸
I will never tell you no, Daddy, but uh…
但说实话 我可能经不住审查
gotta be honest, I’m not sure I’ll withstand the vetting.
早就不审查政客了 亲爱的
They quit vetting politicians a long time ago, sweetheart.
我们想想办法
Let’s go figure out the how.
各位好 我是贝丝·达顿
Gentlemen. Beth Dutton.
幸会
Pleasure.
先生
Sir.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好
Howdy.
你成了这一带的独行侠了
You’re becoming a lone ranger around here.
虚构角色 独行侠的原住民伙伴
你只缺一个唐托陪你
All you need is a Tonto.
但我想你住久了也知道
But I guess you live here long enough to know
那人物是不存在的
there’s no such thing as one of those.
他们没强♥奸♥她
They didn’t rape her.
如果有
If they had…
我们早就把他们全家人吊起来了
We’d be hanging their families from the rafters.
好了 够深了
Yeah, this is deep enough.
既然要烧了他们 为什么要挖洞
If we’re gonna burn them, why’d we dig a hole?
挖洞是为了隐藏尸体
The hole is to hide the bodies.
是为你好
That’s for you.
烧了尸体
You burn a body,
就能锁住灵魂
you trap its soul.
无法超生
Can’t cross over.
永远困在这里
Stuck here forever.
这是为我好
That’s for me.
你杀了他们
You killed them…
你来点火吧
you get the honor.
我不想
I don’t want it.
由不得你
Wants got nothing to do with it.
你杀了他们的躯体
You killed the bodies…
就要湮灭他们的灵魂
now you kill the souls.
我在思考着
I was thinking about…
癌症
cancer.
本质上来说
What it is, essentially.
就是身体细胞变异
It’s the body cell so deformed,
转而攻击自己身体
they turn on the body itself.
以之为食
Start feeding.
癌细胞缺乏远见
Cancer doesn’t have much foresight
所以会弑杀寄主 它也随之而亡
so it kills its hosts, which kills it.
癌症是由里而外的自杀
Cancer is suicide… from the inside out.
你也是 贝丝
That’s what you are, Beth.
太深刻了 杰米
Wow, that’s really deep, Jamie.
你经常在油管上看TED演讲吧
You must be watching TED Talks on YouTube.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们今晚做个了结
We’re gonna finish this tonight.
感觉我在跟理疗师谈话
This feels like something I’ll be discussing with a therapist.
跟我弟在畜棚
In the barn with my brother.
感觉像希腊悲剧
This feels like a Greek tragedy.
你要是牵头羊出来 我立马就走
If you bring out a goat, I’m fucking leaving.
天啊 你真幼稚
Oh my God, you are such a fucking child.
我幼稚还要竞选
Well, I’m the child running for an office
因为没人觉得你能赢
no one thinks you can win.
我每天都在为家里战斗
All I do, every day, is fight for this family.
-你做了什么 -你是个战士啊 杰米
– What have you ever done? – Oh, you’re a fighter, Jamie.
-只是赢不了罢了 -才怪
– You just don’t win them. – The hell I don’t!
你要是能赢 我也不用来
If you were winning, I wouldn’t be here.
你输的时候他才会找我
He only calls me when you lose.
我输什么了
What did I ever lose?
这是蒙大拿最大的农场
This is the largest ranch in Montana.
比我当上首席律师时
It’s 200,000 acres larger than it was
-大了20万英亩 -跟他说去 杰米
– when I became chief counsel. – Argue with him, Jamie.
我不在乎
‘Cause I just don’t care.
我根本不在乎这里
I don’t give a shit about this place.
如果老爸明天死了
If Dad died tomorrow,
我就把股权卖♥♥给四季酒店
I would sell my share to the Four Seasons
在他们建的泳池里游泳
and I would swim laps in the pool they built
毫无悔恨
without an ounce of remorse.
我做的一切都是为了他
Everything I do is for him
而你都是为了自己
and everything you do is for you.
我来这就是因为他信不过你
The only reason I’m here is ’cause he can’t trust you.
你真的有毒
You are so toxic.
我都想不起来你杀她之前是啥样了
I can barely remember what you were like before you killed her.
-感觉如何 娘炮 -天啊
– How’s that taste, you pussy? – God damn it.
住手
All right, stop.
你这毒瘤
All right, drive your polluted soul
赶紧回你的毒巢去吧
back to the city where it belongs.
来啊 小大人
Come on, big man. Huh?
像过去一样
Just like old times.
-让我看看你的男人样 杰米 -住手
– I wanna see you be a man, Jamie. – Stop it.
-像个男人 -住手
– Be a man. – Stop.
-像个男人 -住手
– Be a man! – Stop.
-像个男人啊 -住手
– Be a fucking man! – Stop.
像男人了吗
How’s that for a man?
是男人就直接走了
A man would have walked away.
天啊
Jesus.
你别再揪老虎尾巴了
You gotta quit grabbing tigers by the tail.
她会把我们家给毁了
She’s gonna tear this family apart.
我竞选不用你同意
I don’t need your permission to run for office.
对 是不用
You’re right, you don’t.
我要竞选检察长
I’m running for attorney general.
不能冒险让我们不可控的人
We can’t take the risk of someone
坐上这个位子
holding that office that we don’t control.
这是为了农场好
It’s the best thing for the ranch.
你希望支持我
And I expect your support.
我很需要
I need it.
我支持你
And you have it.
你再对你姐动手
Hit your sister again…
我会让你头破血流
I’ll put your head through the fucking wall.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
他移了一条河 艾伦
He moved a fucking river, Allen.
这肯定违反了
That has got to be a violation…
他在自己的土地上移了一条支流
He moved a tributary on his land.
我没有追索权
Now I don’t have any recourse.
哪怕有
And even if I did,
这县里也没有陪审团
there’s not a jury in this county
愿意给约翰·达顿定罪的
that will convict John Dutton of anything.
肯定有追索权的
There’s always recourse.
那是谁
Now who’s that?
天啊 那是他女儿
Oh, God, that’s his daughter.
真的
Really?
想都别想 丹
Don’t even think about it, Dan.
她是个刺客
She’s an assassin.
那我是什么 艾伦
And what am I, Allen?
我是什么
What am I?
怎么
What?
我有种感觉 那伤是你自找的
Something tells me that you deserved that.
准确来说是我挣的
Earned it. Be more accurate.

Dan.
我认识你
I know who you are.
你想这样报复我父亲吗
So how you gonna get back at my father?
他不让你开♥发♥价值一亿的房♥产
You gonna try and fuck his daughter after he fucked you out of
你就要干♥他♥女儿
a hundred million dollar sub-division?
-你觉得合适吗 -嗯
– Seem like a fair trade to you? – Yeah.
我觉得挺合适
Yeah, it does right now. Yeah.
你不是有妇之夫吗 丹
Aren’t you married, Dan?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!