– Cuffing. – Copy.
这支胳膊不要动
Don’t move this arm.
-好吧 -我说多少次…
– Fine. – How many times…
她不希望任何人知道
She doesn’t want anyone to know.
不知道我们要怎么隐瞒这种事
I don’t know how we’re gonna keep this a secret.
他们是白人 对吗
They were white men, right?
我们死了也没人在意
Nobody notices when we die.
他们死了
But when they die…
所有人都会关注
everyone notices.
保留地有个特点
One thing about the Rez…
什么到了这都容易失踪
that’s where things go to disappear.
我想先带我儿子回家
I just have to take my son home first.
回来这找我
Meet me back here.
好了 去找你妈
All right, come on. Go to your mom.
发生什么了
What happened?
-你没事吧 -我杀了一条蛇
– Are you okay? – I killed a snake.
被蛇咬了没 你检查过他身上有咬印没
Did you get bit? Did you check him for bites?
他没事 只是需要洗个澡
He’s fine. He just needs a bath.
去吧
Go.
我要处理点事
I gotta take care of something.
晚点回来
I’ll be back late.
就这样吗
That’s all I get?
我做了什么 让你觉得我不可信
What did I do to make you think you can’t trust me?
我相信你 宝贝
I do trust you, babe.
只是我现在没有时间
I just don’t have time right now.
别问泰特发生了什么
And don’t ask Tate what happened.
我来告诉你
Let me tell it to you.
我想我该说句”小心点”
It feels appropriate to say “Be careful.”
没错
It is.
先生 脸转过去
Sir, face away.
下车时留意脚下
I need you to watch your step as you get out.
面向那边
Face that, man.
对着墙 双脚分开
Against the wall. Spread your feet.
再分开一点 站在那儿
Wider. Stand right there.
再站开一点
Widen your stance for me.
他在被捕时剧烈反抗
He was combative during the arrest.
-你♥他♥妈♥的胡说 -不许动
– You lying piece of shit. – Do not move.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你姓什么
What’s your last name?
雷恩沃特
Rainwater.
-你的名字 -托马斯
– What’s your first name? – Thomas.
-你出事故了吗 -没有
– Were you in an accident? – No.
-被袭击了吗 -没有
– Assaulted? – No.
你身上是否有尖锐物
Do you have anything that’s going to poke me,
或任何能使我受伤的东西
stick me, hurt me in anyway?
只有我的民族传统
Just my heritage.
H3开门
Hey, pop H3.
跟我走
Let’s go.
感谢你如此热切地提醒我
Thank you for such a visceral reminder
受人压♥迫♥的感觉
of what it’s like to be oppressed.
少胡说了 汤姆
Ah, cut the shit, Tom.
你拥有哈佛工商管理硕士学位
You’re a Harvard MBA who interned for the PR firm
在美国石油协会的公♥关♥公♥司♥实习过
that represented the American Petroleum Institute.
富裕的一生中从没有少吃过一顿
You never missed a meal in your fat life.
但你今晚没饭吃了
But you’re gonna miss one tonight.
还有明天的早饭
And breakfast in the morning.
你真是个小人 约翰
You’re such a small man, John.
手段卑鄙
With such little ideas.
你想说的应该是”简单”这个词吧
Yeah, simple’s the word I think you’re looking for.
你想偷牲畜
You wanna steal cattle?
牛你拿去 但在你归还前
Now you get the bull and that’s all you get
除了牛你一无所有
till you give ’em back.
9频道的人来了你就这么说吧
Say it just like that when Channel 9 gets here.
你以为我在乎外面有多少记者吗
You think I care how many reporters they got out front?
这就是你家 伙计
This is your home, big fella.
你就在这儿待着
This is where you’re gonna crap
直到他们把那些牛装车送到我家
till those cows are loaded on the trucks and delivered to me.
一头都不落下 否则我就送你进监狱
Every one of them or I’ll put you in prison.
你应该会喜欢监狱 汤姆
You might like prison, Tom.
政客很多
Lot of politics there.
这事根本无关牲畜 约翰
This was never about cattle, John.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
重点是你
It was about you.
是你
It’s about you…
和像你一样的人
and everyone like you.
我在艾默生实习后
You know, after I interned at Emerson,
到美林证券公♥司♥工作
I worked for Merrill Lynch
参与合并与收♥购♥业务
in mergers and acquisitions.
我估计全买♥♥下来大概需要140亿
I figured it’ll take about 14 billion to buy it all.
买♥♥下什么
All what?
这座山谷
The valley.
我会先买♥♥下你的农场
And I’m gonna buy your ranch first.
就在你刚死
Right after you die…
而你的子女付不起遗产税的时候
and your children can’t afford the inheritance tax.
然后我会把围栏全都推倒
And then I’m gonna pull down every fence
你们家族存在过的任何痕迹
and any evidence that your family ever existed
都会消失得干干净净
will be removed from the property.
它会恢复原貌
It’ll look like it used to…
回到属于我们时的样子
when it was ours.
我会把你从未来抹去
I will erase you from the future.
然后我会相同地对付下一个…
And then I’ll do it to the next ranch…
再下一个农场
and the next…
而你将束手无策
and there’s nothing that you can do to stop it.
我站在进步的对立面 约翰
See, I’m the opposite of progress, John.
我代表着过去
I am the past…
马上就要赶上你了
catching up with you.

No.
你是个贼
You’re a thief.
你会进监狱
And you’re going to prison
那里每个人都只能回忆过去
where the past catches up to everyone.
我考虑了一下
I thought it over.
能不能让你的竞选主管
Can you send over your campaign manager…
和共和党领袖今晚到农场来
and head of the republican party to the ranch this evening?
我要开始制定策略了
I want to start carving things out.
他们知道钱应该给谁
They know where the fucking money should be, boys.
开始吧 出发
Let’s go down. Let’s go. Go!
你会输得很惨
Your ass is about to go down right now.
套住它
Get it!
再来一个
One more for fun.
抓住它
Hit that.

Oh, shit!
你被女人打败了
You just got beat by some women.
你套得太垃圾了
You rope like shit.
-是你套空了 -你们都是垃圾
– You’re the one that missed. – Y’all rope like shit.
今天我要带走那几个女人
I’m gonna take those women with me today.
你们他妈的认输吧
And y’all can just go fucking pack it in.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a minute?
好啊
Sure.
女士们 还能再套中一次吗
Ladies, you think you can go two for two?
快点开始
Get your ass in there, let’s go.
我要问你件事
I need to ask you something.
我得先问你
I need to ask you something first.
她什么时候都可以来
Of all the days to have her here,
为什么非选今天
why today?
因为今天
Because of all the days, today’s the one…
是我最想忘记的一天
I want to forget the most.
你想问我什么
What did you wanna ask me?
-我需要你留下 贝丝 -我答应你了
– I need you to stay, Beth. – I already said yes.
你需要多久我就待多久
I’m here as long as you need me.
我需要你再待久一点 亲爱的
I know. I need you to stay longer, honey.
议会里还有两个空缺

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!