– I’ll call you later. – All right.
拉好缰绳
Take the fucking reins.
低头
Eyes down.
你想怎么样
The fuck do you want?
你得进屋去
You need to go in the house.
我最讨厌你对我指手画脚
The last thing I need is you telling me what I need.
贝丝 没得商量
Beth, it weren’t a question.
你可拧不过我
I’m the one thing you can’t out-wrestle here.
别这么自信
Don’t bet on that.
够了 来
All right. Come on.

No.
今天大家都得受苦
Everyone suffers today.
你也一样
Including you.
开门
Knock, knock.
-谁呀 -是傻瓜
– Who’s there? – Poop, that’s who!
笑话不是这么说的 儿子
That’s not how you tell them, son.
无网络
怎么了
What?
保留地有些法律
There’s laws on the reservation…
对外地人不起作用
that don’t apply to people who don’t live here…
有时候人们会来企图占便宜
and sometimes people come and try to take advantage.
听得懂吗
Does that make sense?
事实就是这样
Well, it’s the truth…
我得去确认那不是来占便宜的人
and I just need to make sure this isn’t one of those people.
要是 怎么办
What if it is?
没事的 小家伙
Everything’s gonna be all right, buddy.
如果没事 你拿枪干吗
If it’s gonna be all right, why are you taking a gun?
你和你老妈一个样
Just like your mother.
在这别动
Stay here.
爸爸
Daddy!
回车上去
Get back in the truck.
快点
Now.
你还好吗
You all right?
不好
No!

Come here.
现在你得像个男子汉
I need you to be a big boy right now
照我的话做
and do exactly what I say.
躲进去
Get in there.
躲在这等我回来
You stay in there until I get back.
明白吗
You hear me?
他们是坏人 我得抓住他们
These are bad men and I gotta go get ’em.
-别忘了接我 -无论如何别出来
– Don’t forget me. – You stay in there, no matter what.
救命
Help!
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我能过去帮你撕掉胶带吗
Can I come in there and take that tape off you?
你还行吗
You okay?
你杀了他们
You kill them?
漂亮
Good.
泰特
Tate.
泰特
Tate.
天啊
Holy shit.
它咬了你吗
That thing bite you?
我抢先一步揍死他了
I beat him to it.
很棒
Good.
走吧
Come on.
人♥渣♥
Piece of shit!
你能载我回家吗
Can you give me a ride home?
-我们应该报♥警♥ -为什么
– We should go to the police. – What for?
你已经惩罚了他们
You already punished them.
不能就这样…
We can’t just…
你要是报♥警♥
If you call the police,
他们就会问事情经过
they’ll want to know what happened…
我是不会开口的
and I’m not telling.
绝不
Ever.
把蛇给我
Hand me that snake.
好 他知道你们在这
Hello… yes, he knows that you’re here.
那是我们讨生计的工具
Okay, this is our livelihood.
他在里面吗
Is he in there?
我明白 法官阁下
I understand that, Your Honor.
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
这依然是偷盗
It is still theft.
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
给我
Give me.
电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
如果你要说不 就对我说 玛格丽特
If you’re saying no, say it to me, Margaret.
我会告诉你说”不”的代价
Then I’ll tell you what “No” costs.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
去写吧
Write it up, she’ll…
她会签字的
She’ll sign it.
已经写好了
It’s written.
现在人情没用 只能靠威胁
It’s taking threats to do what favors used to do.
麦克不竞选连任了
You know, Mike is not running for re-election.
我觉得是时候了
I think it’s time.
我想竞选检察长
I’d like to run for attorney general.
你看法如何
What do you think?
我觉得权力更多不是件坏事
I think more control is not a bad thing.
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
如果要竞选 我们得…
You know, if we’re gonna do this we’re gonna have to get…
我说了让我考虑一下
I said let me think about it.

Right.
我的天
Oh, my God.
出什么事了 宝贝
What happened, baby?
发生什么事了 宝贝
Tell me what happened, baby.
丹尼
Danny!
出什么事了
What happened?
我不清楚 但是…
I’m not sure but…
肯定很糟
I’m pretty sure it was bad.
我想带她去警局
I wanted to take her to the police
但她想回家
but she wanted to come home.
知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did it?
知道
Yeah.
那我们去逮他们
Let’s go get them.
我解决他们了
I already got them.
但我不知道接下来怎么做
I just don’t know what to do next.
进屋 我们一起商量
Come inside. Let’s figure this out.
待在车上 小家伙
Stay in the truck, buddy.
很高兴来到这里
It’s a pleasure to be here.
很高兴…
It’s a pleasure…
很荣幸…
It’s an honor…
来到这里
to be here.
荣幸…
Honor…
来到这里
to be here.
我们要迟到了
We’re gonna be late.
郊狼
Coyote.
是个坏兆头
It’s a bad sign.

Yeah.
离开碎岩保留地
靠边停车
Put the vehicle in park
把手放在方向盘上
and put your hands on the steering wheel.
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the steering wheel.
别动
Don’t move.
-需要我怎么做 -下车
– What do you want me to do? – Step out of the car!
打给部落律师
Call the tribal attorney.
下车 下车
Step out of the car. Step out of the car.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
转过身去 直到我喊停
Turn around until I tell you to stop.

Stop.
双手交叉放在脑后
Interlock your fingers behind your head.
跪下
Go down to your knees.
-上铐 -收到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!