I think I can push this. You want me to?
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
不…
No…
叫里普去
Send Rip.
我不会和瘾君子交涉的
I won’t negotiate with a drug addict.
谁先认输还说不准
Well, it’s an even bet who quits first.
那孩子几小时前就认输了
That boy quit hours ago.
要是他没有被绑在鞍上
If he wasn’t strapped to the saddle,
早就被甩下来了
he’d be laying in the dirt.
日落之前他就会成为牛仔
Yeah, he’ll be a cowboy before sundown.
这只是个人情 里普
It’s just a favor, Rip.
恐怕他也就是个牛仔了
And I’m afraid that’s all he’ll ever be.
这一枪很漂亮
It’s a pretty good shot.
这一枪确实很漂亮
Yeah, that is a pretty good shot.
很难说这是正当防卫
Hard to call that self-defense.
如果李·达顿还活着 我会起诉他
If Lee Dutton was alive, I’d press charges.
肯定是李·达顿干的吗
Are we sure Lee Dutton is the one who did it?
基本确定
As we can be.
都到这个时候了 我不知道
I mean, I’m not sure what difference it makes
还有什么区别
at this point.
我来告诉你有什么区别
I’ll tell you what difference it makes.
现在这是一桩惨案
Right now we have a tragedy.
如果有第三个枪手
If there is a third shooter,
局面就完全不同了
we have something entirely different.
约翰·达顿的资料就在这里
We have the int of John Dutton right here.
没有目击证人对吗
And there’s no witnesses, right?
现场附近只有凯斯
The only person near this scene was Kayce.
在牲畜的事上他支持我们 但这就不一样了
He may be on our side with cattle, but this is different.
-凯斯·达顿 -英雄
– Kayce Dutton. – Yeah, the hero.
军人
The soldier.
慢点
Whoa, easy.
把他拉下来
Pull him down.
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
这就对了
There you go.
下来吧
Come on.
过去
Over there.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
慢点
Easy.
吉米
Jimmy.
去给它洗澡 栓起来
You go bathe him, tie him up,
等它冷静下来再给他草吃
and no hay until he cools off.
去吧
Go on.
这个混♥蛋♥终于被驯服了
Well, the son of a bitch is broken now.
好了
Here we go.
他还有点牛仔的样子
There may be a little cowboy in him after all.
我今天没精力应付你
I don’t have the energy for you today.
从没想过你会没有精力
Never thought of energy as something you lacked.
带我去哪儿都行 除了音乐节
Take me anywhere but a music festival.
贝丝 我以为你喜欢音乐呢
Beth, I thought you liked music.
所以我才提出来的
That’s why I suggested it.
现在依然喜欢音乐
Still like music.
但是我不喜欢节日
The festival part that bothers me.
挑个和我性格相合的活动
Pick something more suited to my personality.
你想喝个烂醉
You wanna go get drunk,
然后去公园看狼猎杀麋鹿吗
and watch some wolves kill an elk in a park?
我来开车
I’ll drive.
女士们先生们 感谢各位前来…
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for coming out…
参加骑牛表演的都是顶级牛仔
We got some top cowboys in the bull riding event.
第一位出场的牛仔是托比·雷诺兹
And our first cowboy out will be Toby Reynolds.
加油 托比 出发吧
Come on now, Toby, let’s go.
托比还有啦啦队
All right, Toby’s got a cheering section.
每次看他骑牛 都让我吓得短命一年
Shaves a year off my life every time I see him ride.
也让我短命一年 他是你儿子
Shaves a year off mine. He’s your kid.
你是怎么让孩子们不参加竞技的
How you kept your boys out of rodeo I’ll never know.
我从小就教育他们 卡尔
I taught ’em young, Carl.
骑牛的唯一理由就是 见护士
Only reason to ride a bull, meet a nurse.
如果是护士策划了这个该死的活动
Wouldn’t be surprised if nurses were behind
我不会意外的
the whole goddamned thing.
老天知道不是为了这个
Lord knows it ain’t the pay.
你完全明白是为了什么
You know exactly what it is.
靠 我告诉他八百遍了
Shoot, I’ve told him a thousand times
我应该把带扣给他的
I’d just give him the damn buckle.
养儿子和养女儿
Well, that’s the difference
就是有这点不同
between raising a son and a daughter.
养女儿只需要
All you do with a daughter
保护她不被别人搞
is just try to keep her from getting screwed.
养儿子则是要让他不把自己搞死
All you do with a son is try to keep him from screwing himself.
这就难得多了
And that’s a lot harder to do.
我来就是为了这个 卡尔
Well, that’s why I’m here, Carl.
我需要你帮我解决一件事
I need your help to unscrew something.
你的大儿子说看见有人把我送回家了
Your oldest boy said he saw someone bring me to my house.
他是这么和我说的
Yeah, that’s what he told me.
他不能再到处这么说了
Yeah, well, he’s gotta stop telling people that.
-事实不是这样的吗 -事实正是如此
– That’s not what happened? – That’s exactly what happened.
他要是不闭嘴 我会再失去一个儿子
It’s gonna cost me another son if he keeps telling it.
那你告诉我他该看见什么
Well, you tell me what he should’ve seen doing,
从明天开始那就是他的所见所闻
and by tomorrow that’ll be all he ever saw.
我跟你保证
You got my word.
谢谢
Thank you.
德里克·德拉卡萨 开始
Derek de la Casa. Here we go.
好了 慢慢消停下来了
All right, the move’s coming down eventually.
德里克下来得有点早了
Derek comes down just a little bit early.
别让我遇到第一个认为
I hope I never meet the first man who thought
骑在牛背上是个好主意的人
it was a good idea to ride a bull.
我不知道 卡尔
I don’t know, Carl.
第一人可能值得见见
First man might be worth meeting.
第二人我就奇怪了
It’s the second man I wonder about.
那家伙真大
That’s a big fucker right there.
快看 好大的一条狼
Look at that. That’s a big fucking wolf.
我在初次约会上干过不少变♥态♥的事
I’ve done some morbid shit on a first date,
但都比不上这次 里普
but this takes the cake, Rip.
这根本算不上初次约会 贝丝
It’s far from a first date, Beth.
我俩初次约会的时效
Statute of limitations on our first date
-几年前就过了 -是吗
– ran out years ago. – Oh, yeah?
城里要是有什么东西死了
When something dies in the city, it’s…
会被捆好 封进袋子里拖走
It’s roped off, zipped into a bag and carried away
没有人在乎
before anyone can bother to notice.
假装什么事都没发生
Well, pretending it don’t happen
不表示真的什么事都没发生
don’t make it not happen.
说得真对 里普
That’s very astute, Rip.
我应该把这句话绣枕头上
I should embroider that on a pillow.
只要你认为没发生
It makes you think it doesn’t.
那基本就是没发生了
It’s almost the same thing.
好吧
Oh, yeah, well,
我不想告诉你坏消息 但你所知
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but everything you know,
所见的一切终将死去
and everyone you see everywhere is gonna die.
你老了
You got old.
老天 你一点都没有变老
God, you haven’t aged a day.
你说不定真能骗过死神
Shit, you might just cheat death yet.
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝
Beth.
走
Get!
你该试试尊巴 提高心肺功能
You should try Zumba. Get that cardio up.
你脑子是有毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
如你所说 骗过死神
Cheatin’ death, like you said.
你是我这辈子见过的最疯狂的人
You’re the craziest person I’ve ever met in my life,
死的都是我爱的人与物 里普
It’s only the things I love that die, Rip,
永远轮不到我
never me.
仔细想想 我倒是惊讶
Come to think of it, I’m surprised
你居然还活着
you’re still standing.
看来老天也没惩罚够你