That’s the only kind of ship I ever find myself on.
进来吧
Yeah.
-你病了吗 -我看起来像病了吗
– Are you sick? – Do I look sick?
中午了你还在床上 身旁一堆药瓶子
You’re in bed at noon, a dozen pill bottles beside you.
我觉得你像病了
Yeah, I’d say you look sick.
我在度假
I’m on vacation.
你现在又这么说了吗
Oh, is that what you’re calling it now?
什么事
What do you want?
感觉很严重啊
This feels very serious.
我需要一些建议
I could use some advice.
是的 我知道你是同性恋
Yes, I know you’re gay.
对 你告诉老爸他就不会再爱你了
No, Daddy will not still love you when you tell him.
找你帮忙真是浪费时间
I’m wasting my fucking time asking you for help.
如果你这么讨厌待在这里 贝丝
You know, if being here is so terrible for you, Beth…
-就回盐湖城去 -是你要我给你建议的
– you can go back to Salt Lake. – You asked for advice.
我给了
I gave it.
我不是同性恋 我是独身主义者
Well, you know, I’m not gay. I’m celibate.
因为我很害怕让谁怀了孩子
Because I am terrified to get somebody pregnant,
遗传到你的基因
pass on the gene that made you.
说得好
Good one.
你快赢了
Well, you’re almost a winner.
今天还没结束呢
Day ain’t over yet.
我们遇上麻烦了
We have a problem.
你解决不了吗
You don’t have a solution?
有几件事要处理
It requires a few.
你都不会喜欢的
And you’re not gonna like any of them.
他们指认凯斯了吗
Did they identify Kayce?
还没有
Not yet.
探员都有谁
Who are the agents we’re talking about?
汤姆·雷诺兹和亚伦·麦克瑞
It’s, uh, Tom Reynolds and Aaron McReary.
雷诺兹我可以对付
Reynolds I can deal with.
但我不认识这个麦克瑞
I don’t know this McReary.
他住在山谷南端
Yeah, he lives in the south end of the valley.
说他很忠于自己的信仰
Word is he likes his religion.
信仰里有”不说谎”这条吗
As in “won’t tell a lie” likes it?
我猜是的
Yeah, that would be my guess.
查出他去哪座教堂
Find out where he goes to church.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
还有别的吗 你不是说有几件事吗
Anything else? You said there were a few.
法医的报告
The medical examiner’s report.
对我们不利
You’re not gonna like it.
还有谁看过这个报告
Who else has seen the report?
看过的人想修改报告
The only ones who have seen it want it to change.
-那就改 -这些人都是医生
– Then it’ll change. – It means they’re doctors.
他们宣过誓 而且不是对你宣的誓
Which means they took an oath, and it wasn’t to you.
不管我们怎么做 照片不会变
No matter what we do, the photographs won’t change.
尸体不会变 谁看了尸体
The body won’t change. It’ll tell the same story
都会得出相同的结论
to anybody who looks.
尸体已经下土了 杰米
The body’s buried, Jamie.
放松
Relax.
是 但他们一看到这份报告
Yeah, but when they see the report…
他们一看到这份报告 就怎么了
When they see the report, what?
他们一看到…
When they see–
你觉得我会让他们把我儿子挖出来吗
You think I’m just gonna let them dig up my son?
他们一看到报告 不会征得任何人同意
When they see the report, they won’t ask.
就直接行动了 爸
They’re just gonna do it, Dad.
-我觉得我们应该 -不要说了
– I think we should– – No, don’t say that.
我觉得我们应该抢先一步
I think we should beat them to it.
好了 别说了 想都别想
All right, don’t say it. Don’t even think it.
凯斯在他躺在地上时
Kayce shot him in the forehead
朝他的前额开了枪
while he laid on his back.
-我们不知道是凯斯 -他是被处决的
– We don’t know it was Kayce. – He was executed.
五颗子弹像这样围成一个圈
Five bullets in a circle, like this.
哪个牲畜委员会警官会这么做
Name a livestock officer who could do that.
我要先听他自己告诉我
I need to hear him say it first.
从前
You know, there was a time
蒙大拿大部分地区都在海底
when most of Montana was under the ocean.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我敢说
Yeah, and I’m betting that–
我敢说 就在这里
I’m betting that right here–
我估摸着这里就是海滩
I reckon right here was the beach.
看见这个了吗
‘Cause you see this?
我觉得这些是被浪冲上岸的
I’m thinking these washed up on the shore,
你发现的这头恐龙
and your buddy here, the dinosaur,
可能是在这边走边找晚餐
he’s probably out walking, looking for dinner right here.
-然后呢 -不知道
– Then what happened? – I don’t know.
很难说
Hard to say.
或许有什么…
Maybe something…
有什么把它当晚餐给吃了
Something made a dinner out of him.
比如什么呢
Like what?
或许是只鲨鱼
Maybe a ‘CAUSE. Shark.
有多大
How big are those?
从这一直到圆畜栏
From here to the round corral.
-这鱼可真大 -是一条很大的鱼
– That’s a big fish. – That’s a big fish.
我不想去抓那条鱼
I don’t wanna catch that fish.
我也不想
No, me neither.
见都不想见到那么大的鱼
Don’t ever wanna see a fish like that.
你觉得有天会有个探险家发现我们的骨头
Do you think some day an explorer will find our bones
想象着我们的遭遇吗
and wonder what happened to us?
我觉得等我们死后 泰特
I think after us, Tate,
探险就都结束了
the exploring’s all done.
你自己玩会
You, uh, keep it up.
我要和你♥爸♥爸说会话
I’m gonna talk to your daddy a bit.
天呐 这里…
Jesus Christ, what…
这里出什么事了
What happened here?
-一言难尽 -我有话要问你
– Long story. – I need to ask you something.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
-这次我要听实话 -我说的就是实话
– I need the truth this time. – I told you the truth.
你怎么这么幼稚 这不是下跳棋 儿子
Yes, you’re such a boy. This ain’t checkers, son.
是象棋 你要和高手对阵了
This is chess, and you’re about to play it with masters.
这些人会绕懵你
Now, these people, they’re gonna twist you
让你根本分不清♥真♥假
into so many knots, you won’t know where the truth begins
看不到未来
and your future ends.
兄弟之间都有秘密
Now, brothers get their secrets, all right?
但他是我儿子
But he was my son.
我有权知道真♥相♥
I deserve to know.
那晚的事过去就过去了
What happened that night stays where it is.
不 先生
No, sir.
不 世界上没有一件事说过去就过去的
No, sir, not a thing on this planet stays where it is.
从来没有
Not one.
至少告诉我 他…
At least tell me this. Did…
他死得瞑目吗
Did he get to see it coming?
瞑目
He saw it coming.
他怎么说
What’d he say?
我们需要法医重新宣誓了
We need that medical examiner to take a new oath.
怎么
What?
我让法医延后公开报告
Um, asking the medical examiner to sit on the report
但是没有奏效
didn’t go over so well.
他把朗的验尸结果给了部落警方
He shared Long’s autopsy with the tribal police.
天呐
God.
该死的
God damn it.
你对那个混♥蛋♥有什么了解
What do we know about this son of a bitch?
他在芝加哥做过法医
He used to be the medical examiner in Chicago.
被辞退了
He was asked to resign.
因为被发现吸尸体防腐剂
Got caught smoking embalming fluid.
吸什么
Smoking what?
吸尸体防腐剂
Smoking embalming fluid.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
如果他被炒了 原因被公开
Oh, if he was fired, and the cause came out,
那他发布的所有结果都会被判为不可接纳
every finding he’s ever issued will be ruled inadmissible.
我可以推动这件事 你要我做吗