– How are we all doing here? – Oh, good!
-好久不见 -是啊
– It’s been a long time. – Yes.
-感谢你过来 -你气色真好
– Thank you for coming by. – You look well.
谢谢捧场
Thank you for joining me.
再见
Bye.
这里感觉好不一样
I feel different here.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
My skin tingles.
从没有过这种感觉
Never felt like this before.
你住城里嘛
That’s because you live in the city.
城市是文明的黄昏
Cities are the sunsets of civilization…
风景枯竭的纪念碑
monuments to an exhausted landscape.
人天生渴望迁移
Man is migratory by nature.
你这是一种本能
What you’re feeling is instinct…
你的基因里就有对新大♥陆♥的渴求
a hunger for new land that’s woven into your DNA.
所以其他生物灭绝了
That’s the reason our species survived
而人存活了下来
when countless others failed.
鸡皮疙瘩
That tingle
就是你触碰命运的感觉
is the sensation of touching your destiny.
怎么回事
The fuck was that?

Oh, no.
-停 -在这停下
– We hold here. – Hold up here.
我们已就位
We’re in position.
-准备好了 -嗯
– Ready? – Yeah.
抓稳了
Hold on.
准备好
Get ready.
他们来了
They’re coming.
放马过来吧
Let ’em.
快走
Let’s get out of here!
罗伯特 快走
Robert, let’s go!
李 快去
Lee, get in there.
那是谁 是我们的人吗
Who’s that? Is that one of ours?
拿光照他
Hit him with the light.
他在干吗
What the hell’s he doing?
那小子
God damn that boy.
到他后面去
Get behind him.
下降
Now take us down.
你看到了吗
You see that?
天啊
Jesus Christ!
别 停火
No. Hold your fire.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?

Pull back.
撤 终止行动
Pull back. Abort.
所有人撤退
Everybody pull back.
放下枪
Put your gun down!
赶紧走
We got to get the fuck out of here.
没有牛我们哪都不去
We ain’t going anywhere without our beef.
拖住它们
Hold them back!
我驻派过阿富汗四次
4 tours in Afghanistan, and I got to deal
在蒙大纳还遇到这种破事
with this shit in fucking Montana.
-绕一圈 -天啊 约翰
– Wheel us around. – Jesus Christ, John,
-我们得离开这里 -绕一圈
– we got to get out of here. – I said wheel us around!
下面还有我们的人
We’ve still got men down there.
下降 把那些混♥蛋♥赶走
Drop us down and push those bastards back.
遵命
Yes, sir.
再近点
Closer.
抓紧了
Hang on.
好了 我们通过了
All right, we’re through.
继续走
Keep them moving.
想把它们夺回来 就来啊
You want ’em back, come and get ’em!
把它们还回来
I want them back.
坚持住 好吗
Hang on, okay?
我带你离开这里
I’m gonna get you out of here.
瞧你 都长大成人了
Look at you… you’re a man now.
以防你不知道
In case you don’t already know,
根本没有天堂
there’s no such thing as heaven.
好 我明白 派四个骑警
Yes, sir, yeah. I hear you. Give me four mounted agents
四个开全地形车去找他
and four agents on ATVs out there right now.

Yes.
我明白
I hear–okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
州警派直升机去找他了
All right, state police are sending a chopper out to look for him.
跟他们说不用了
Tell them to hold off.
我找到他了
I found him.
把缰绳给我
Give me the reins.
把缰绳给我
Give me the reins.

All right.
去找杰米
Go straight to Jamie.
第一时间把所有事都告诉他 好吗
Tell him everything while it’s fresh, all right?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们就
We’ll just–
我们就在这休息一会吧
We’ll just–we’ll just rest here a bit.
然后我们
Then we can–
一起选个位置
We can pick a spot together, huh?
怎么样
How’s that sound?

Okay.
妈妈
Mama?
回你房♥间
Go back to your room.
快点
Now.

Fuck.
部落警♥察♥ 土地管理局和蒙大拿畜牧协会成员
A dispute over cattle between tribal police, BLM officers,
昨晚因争夺牲畜的归属权发生了争执
and members of Montana’s livestock association
引起命案的发生
turned deadly last night…
-小点声 -三人死亡
– Turn it down. – Leaving three men dead.
联调局
The FBI–
凯斯跟你说什么了
What did Kayce tell you?
一如既往 什么都没说
The usual, nothing.
我应该能预见到的
I should have seen this coming.
你怎么会知道他这么想要牲畜
How could you know he wanted the cattle that bad?
他想要的不是牲畜
He didn’t want the cattle.
是这个
He wanted this.
联调局和印第安事务局的探员
The FBI and Bureau of Indian Affairs agents
经过调查认为两人被谋杀
are investigating two of the deaths as murders,
但管辖权的问题
and though jurisdictional issues
必定会让调查变得很复杂
will certainly complicate the investigation,
美国检察官办公室承诺将动用一切资源
the U.S. Attorney’s Office is pledging every available resource.
下个月我们会办个关于此事的参议院听证会
I’ll have a senate hearing on this next month.
我们会全力支持你
You have the full weight of my office behind you.
谢谢议员 我们真的很需要
Thank you, Senator. We’re gonna need it.

Dad.
到点了
It’s time.
孩子们
Boys.
来祈祷吧
Let us pray.
弟兄们
Men and brethren,
我可以说先祖大卫
Let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David,
已经死去并被埋葬了
that he is both dead and buried…
内德·达顿
钱斯·达顿
阿门
Amen.
这匹马可真棒
He’s one hell of a horse.

Yeah.
虽然不是你种马生的 也很有灵性
Ain’t got the breeding of your stud, but he has a heart.
我知道 我看到了
I know. I saw.
它愿意为我而死
He would have died for me.
就差一点
He almost did.
留下吃个晚饭吗
You want to stay for supper?
你可以把它放到畜棚
You can put him in the barn.
不用了
No.
我带它来给你的
I brought him for you.
你可以把它放到畜棚
You can put him in the barn.
我有权知道发生了什么 凯斯
I deserve to know what happened, Kayce.
他是我哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!