What is that one?
银星勋章
It’s a Silver Star.
你有吗
You got one of those?
怎么才能得到
What do you have to do to win one?
得杀人才行
You got to kill someone to get one of those.
对吧 凯斯
Ain’t that right, Kayce?
那个呢
What about that one?
那是海军十字勋章
That’s the Navy Cross.
你肯定不信我是怎么得到的
You wouldn’t believe what I had to do to get that one.
他怎么来了
What’s he doing here?
我没打扰你们吧
Well, I hope I’m not intruding.
当然没有 但我爷爷不在
Of course not, but my grandfather’s not here.
我不是来找你爷爷的
Well, I’m not here to see your grandfather.
我想谢谢你那天帮了我
I want to thank you for helping the other day.
我不认识你父亲
I don’t know your father.
希望我没让你难办
I hope it didn’t put you in an uncomfortable position.
如果你要留下他的牲畜
Well, if you plan on keeping his cattle,
就会很了解他了
you’ll get to know him real well.
那些是谈判筹码 一种手段
Those are bargaining chips, a means to an end.
政客就像螃蟹 横着向前走
Politicians are like crabs. We move sideways to go forward.
在他这可行不通
Well, that won’t get you too far with him.
他很实在
An honest man?
他说会采取措施 你阻止不了他
He says he’ll do something, you’re not gonna stop him,
你觉得这算实在么
if you call that honest.
算
I do.
现在很难看到了
It’s a rare thing these days.
你找我有什么事
What do you want from me?
帮我
To help me
了解我要谈判的人
understand the man I’m negotiating with.
他没被激怒前还是很讲道理的
Well, he’s reasonable till he’s provoked.
被激怒就完全不讲道理了
Then reason don’t factor in at all.
不知道能不能帮到你 他就是这样的人
Doubt that helps you, but that’s who he is.
有帮助
It helps.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
晚上愉快
Have a good evening.
你不跟他一起吗
You’re not joining him?
你找我来也不是打猎的
You didn’t ask me here to hunt.
我是来谈牲畜的事
I’m here to talk cattle.
它们不属于你
They don’t belong to you.
也不属于你
They don’t belong to you either.
它们属于大家
They belong to the people now.
它们都戴了牌子
Every one of them wears a brand.
如果这里有人要把它们弄出保留地
If anybody tries to move them off the Res–
它们不会离开保留地
They’ll never leave the Res.
我们会用它们来抚养小牛 戴我们的牌子
We’ll use them to raise calves, wear our brand.
我明白你的想法 托马斯
I understand your position, Thomas,
也知道你认为你该做什么
and what you think you need to do…
但我不会让你
but I won’t allow you to make
损害我选民的利益
victims of the people who elected me
来安抚你的选民
just to appease the people who elected you.
你的人不知道什么叫损害利益
Your people don’t know the concept of victim.
还是说牲畜吧
Let’s keep this about cattle.
如果你要当小偷 托马斯
If you act like a thief, Thomas,
那我就这么对待你了
I will treat you like one.
你有罗得岛大小的农场
How can you stand there on a ranch the size of Rhode Island
还说我是小偷
and accuse me of theft?
这就是你的尊重吗
Is this your idea of respect?
让步履蹒跚的老人骑个老马
Letting some crippled old man ride his lame horse
狩猎你半驯服的野牛
out toward your half-tame buffalo
给他个机会来扮演我们一个世纪都没扮演的角色
so he can pretend to be something we haven’t been in a century?
瞧瞧你把我们变成什么样了
Look what you’ve reduced us to.
又一个
Here’s another one.
到处下 就不在鸡笼
You lay everywhere but the coop.
板筋
Backstraps.
-留下吃晚饭吗 -不行
– Staying for dinner? – Can’t.
我就跟那小子说两句话
Just need a few words with this young buck here.
能回避一下吗
Can you give us a minute?
能跟他说的 就能跟我说
If you can say it to him, you can say it to me.
我要和他聊你的事 你在这不方便 宝贝
Hard to talk about you when you’re standing here, darling.
走吧 泰特 我们被赶回屋了
Come on, Tate. We’re being sent to our room.
国家要留下牲畜
The Nation will keep the cattle.
你父亲要夺回去
Your father will try to take them back.
他有这个权利
He has every right.
我们也有权带走 所以会有争执
We had every right to take them, so now we will fight.
这是他的事 与我无关
It’s his fight, not mine.
但你会受到你父亲的影响
You will be judged for the actions of your father.
如果你不作为 你也会被收到批判
If you do nothing, you will be judged for that too.
他们都会
They all will.
你最好还是回家一段时间吧
Maybe it’s best you go home for a while, eh?
这就是我家
This is my home.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
我在这很友好
I’ve been nothing but a friend to everybody here.
如果有人想让我走
If somebody wants me to leave,
你可以让他们来赶我
you can tell them to come make me.
在保留地这么说还挺蠢的
Pretty silly thing to say on a reservation.
我一般不要求你什么
I don’t ask much,
但这次我是认真的
but I’m asking you this.
回家去
Go home.
照顾好我孙女
Take care of my granddaughter.
好好照顾那小子
Be good to that boy.
在找到人性的解药前
Until they find a cure for human nature,
要和自己的人站在一边
a man must stand with his people.
而我们不是你的人
And we are not your people.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy!
走吧 你迟到了
Let’s go. You’re late.
快走 你都迟到了
Let’s go. You’re late.
你知道怎么骑马吗
You know how to ride a horse?
明白 来 东西给我
Figures. Come here. Give me your shit.
走吧 这是罗恩
Let’s go. That there is Ron.
听他的指挥
You do whatever the hell he asks you to do.
上去 上马
Come on, get on. Get on the horse.
我不会
I don’t–
上马 吉米
Get on the horse, Jimmy.
拉缰绳停 踢马肚子走
Pull the reins to stop. Kick him in the belly to go.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s move.
一晚上两个
Both in one night?
大家都忘了这山谷谁是老大
Everyone’s forgotten who runs this valley.
你就这么提醒他们吗
So this is how you remind them?
不能这样
This is not the way to remind them.
这不是个好主意
It’s a bad idea.
这不是我们能选的 老弟
We don’t choose the way, little brother.
爸 我跑得最快
Dad, I’m the fastest runner.
我弓背跃起
I’m bucking. I’m bucking.
他摔下来了
And he falls.
这是最后一个
This is the last one.
吉米 上来
Jimmy, hey, get your ass up here.
-我看到一条鲑鱼 -闭嘴
– I just saw a trout. – Shut the fuck up.
一直拧 我让你停你再停
Crank this thing until I tell you to stop.
天啊 这合法吗
Holy shit, is this legal?
你是罪犯 还在乎这
You’re a criminal. What do you care?
我以为达顿老大要帮我摆脱麻烦呢
I thought the oldest Dutton was gonna keep me out of trouble.
你只会找麻烦
Getting in trouble’s the only skill you got.
但这次你不会被抓
The only difference now is you ain’t gonna get caught.
向河边走 走吧
Start moving it down to the river. Let’s go.
够了
That’s good enough.
走这边
Start moving it this way now.
别看鱼了
Hey, quit looking at fish.
-玛丽安 你好啊 -好啊
– Hi, Marian, how are you? – Hi, how are you?
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
-先生 -谢谢
– Sir? – Thank you.
-你们怎么样吗 -很开心