Hold that in both hands and eat it from the top
就不会掉了
so it don’t fall off again.
他是移居者吗
Is he a transplant?
他们都是
They’re all transplants.
怎么了 爸爸
What’s the matter, Dad?
没什么 小家伙
Nothing, buddy.
希望我不会后悔
Just hope I don’t regret this.
黄石
达顿农场
弥补一下那天的遗憾
Thought I’d bring the fix to you.
你知道怎么骑马吗
You know how to ride a horse?
当然会 我可是印第安人
Course I do. I’m Indian.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe so.
你今天可是个牛仔
But you’re a cowboy today.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
该死 凯斯
Well, shit, Kayce,
我和比你头发更短的女人都约过会
I’ve dated women with shorter hair than you.
你确定她们是女人 李
Yeah, you sure they were women, Lee?
是啊
I know.
牛仔
Hey, cowboy.
上次我见你的时候 感觉又高又紧实
Last time I saw you, that was high and tight.
丹尼尔先生怎么样
How’s Mr. Daniel?
你真行
Good for you.
你是唯一同意这个观点的人
Yeah, you’re the only one who shares that opinion.
那是因为我是唯一了解他的人
That’s ’cause I’m the only one who got to know him.
你来这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
解脱吧 你呢
Closure, I guess. You?
苦行
Penance.
这可不一定能找到
Not sure you’ll find that here.
经历苦行 内心才会得到解脱
Penance you earn. Closure you find.
去看看别的地方 你可能就会找到
Look somewhere else, and you might.
凯斯 我们走吧 去找匹马
Hey, Kayce, let’s go. Grab a horse.
跟我们一起吗
Any chance you’d join us?
我不会靠近那些马的
I don’t get near those fucking things.
让我来吧 爷爷
Let me do it, Grandpa.
-你可以吗 -可以
– Can you do it? – Yeah.
这马都不跑啊
This horse ain’t got any go.
它快跑起来了 坐稳
He’s got some go. Hold on.
我会让它为你跑起来的
I’ll get him going for you.
比一下啊
Race you.
它们就在这吧
Think they should hold here.
凯斯可能是唯一能超越他的人
Kayce might be the only man who can outride him.
可能吧
Just might be.
上钩了 泰特
Fish on. Tate.
好 小子
All right, buddy.
给 抓住钓鱼竿
Here, grab–grab that rod.
收线
Reel him in.
收线吧 小家伙
There you go. Reel it in, buddy.
李 牵我的马
Lee, get my horse.
今年这鱼钓得有点晚
Little late in the year for that.
牵住了
Got him.
我钓到了一条鱼
I caught a fish!
你能把它拉起来吗
Can you pull him up?
瞧
Look at that.
这条鱼真大
That’s a big one, huh?
-嗯 -它长得不错
– Yeah. – Oh, she’s pretty.
看看这条鱼
Yeah. Look at that one.
钓到鱼了吗
Any luck?
给 等一下 不要碰
Here, wait, don’t touch it.
小心点
Careful.
你准备在保留地把他养大成人吗
You’re gonna raise him on a reservation?
大家都这样
People do it every day.
因为他们没有选择 凯斯
‘Cause they have no choice, Kayce.
看起来可以吃了
Yeah, looks like you’re ready to eat.
今天收获真不错
It’s a good day.
每天都像这样
Every day, just like this.
你在开什么玩笑
Who are you kidding?
我猜你已经很多年没在这儿钓过鱼了
Bet you haven’t fished here in years.
这些年我们唯一没做过的事情
Only thing we haven’t done in years
就是见你 凯斯
is see you, Kayce.
他叫我离开
Well, he told me to leave.
他让我们所有人都离开
He told us all to leave.
但只有你照做了
You were just the only one who did.
这不一样 你知道的
It’s different. You know that.
为了证明自己 你就在毒品泛滥的沙漠
Right, so you’re gonna raise him in that meth-filled
把他带大
desert to prove a point.
我想证明的东西你永远不会明白
What I’m proving you’ll never understand.
该死 我想念年轻的时候
Shit, I miss being young.
早上醒来
You wake up in the morning,
不切实际地做着梦 对吗
and you just keep right on dreaming, huh?
你个住在你♥爸♥家里的38岁单身汉
You’re a 38-year-old bachelor living in your father’s house,
每周工作100小时以获取他的一点认可
working 100-hour weeks for a nibble of his approval.
这就是你的梦想吗 李
Is that the dream, Lee?
肯定不是我的
Sure as shit ain’t mine.
不要往我爸身上扔东西
Don’t throw things at my dad.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
泰特
Tate!
没事的 小家伙
It’s okay, buddy.
兄弟间吵吵架而已
We’re just brothers arguing, man.
没人生气 好吗
Nobody’s mad, okay?
没事的
It’s all right.
他没有好战基因是不可能的
You gonna tell me there’s no fight in that blood?
不过他是对的
He’s right though.
今天收获真不错
It is a good day.
他刚刚说了句 混♥蛋♥
He said “Fucker.”
绿色的是水
You got green for water.
蓝色的是污水 黄色的是汽油
Blue is sewage, yellow for gas.
车道被标为粉色
Driveways are marked in pink
街角建筑被标为红色
and corner buildings in red.
如果我要给这条河修水坝
If I were to dam the river…
我会在拐弯那儿修
I’d do it right there around the bend.
那就是他们正在修的地方
That’s where they’re doing it.
那是你上游的地♥产♥
That’s your property upstream?
我不骗你
Now, I’m not gonna lie to you.
你的土地会受到很大影响
There’s gonna be a severe impact to your land.
侵蚀是我最担心的问题
Erosion’s my biggest concern.
我最担心的是划地盖房♥
My biggest concern is a subdivision
会把我们的河流分出去
sucking on our river.
你什么也做不了
There’s nothing you can do.
在他们的土地 那就是他们的河
On their land, it’s their river.
我不能阻止河流的流动
I mean, I can’t stop the river from flowing.
我不是要你阻止它 罗恩
I don’t want you to stop it, Ron.
我要你把它转移
I want you to move it.
天堂谷
即将开业
你那边怎么样了
How’s it going over there?
得做调料
Oh, hey, we got to make the dressing.
好 我来做
Oh, okay, I’ll make it.
你怎么能给他D呢 莫妮卡
How could you give him a D, Monica?
他是你侄子
He’s your nephew.
给D都是手软的了 相信我
The D was a gift, believe me.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
他数学就是不开窍 跟他爸一样
Math is not his thing, like his father.
他最好快点开窍
Well, he better make it his thing,
不然下场就和他爸一样了
or he’s gonna end up like his father.
他是我哥 我可以说
He’s my brother. I can say it.
拿到阉牛后 我要宰一头
When I get my steers, I’m gonna take one,
切块散热器那么大的牛排
carve out a porterhouse the size of a radiator.
他们在分牲畜
They divvying up the cattle?
你不喜欢
You don’t like it,
就不该把它们圈起来
maybe you shouldn’t have rounded them up.
你们没权利分
They ain’t yours to divvy.
这是什么