That way when he leaves, it won’t hurt so bad.
等等
Hold on.
1138号♥
1138.
1138号♥
1138.
去年死了一只幼崽
Lost one last year.
“大女孩”刚满了十一岁
Old gal just turned 11.
把它处理掉
Get rid of her.
我需要你出席拍卖♥♥会
I needed you at the auction.
我在拍卖♥♥会
I was at the auction.
不是让你检查牌子
I don’t mean checking brands.
爸 我每天都在牛粪里站12个小时
Dad, I stand in bullshit 12 hours a day.
晚上我才不干
I’m not gonna do it at night.
那是杰米的工作
That’s Jamie’s job.
如果你不和人打交道
You can’t run this place
是无法经营这个地方的 李
if you won’t interact with the people, Lee.
-我现在就在经营 -你这不叫经营
– I’m running it right now. – This ain’t running it.
-别跟我吵 -行啦 你这不叫经营
– Don’t start with me. – Alright! This ain’t running it!
你这是工作
This is working it.
该死的 你都38岁了
God damn it, 38 years old,
还不知道其中的差别
you still don’t know the difference.
糟了 有一只倒下了
Shit, one’s down.
看样子是臀位分娩
Looks like a breech.
能帮它站起来吗
Can we get her up?
不 把小牛拉出来
No, we’ll pull it–
躺着的时候拉
We’ll pull it while she’s down.
按住它了吗
You got her?
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
对不住
I’m sorry.
-你摸到腿了吗 -还没有
– You feel the legs? – Not yet.
放松 妈妈 放松 放松
Easy, mama. Easy, easy.
好了 我抓住它们了 告诉我时机
Okay, got them, I got them. All right, tell me when.
说吧
Tell me when.
动手
All right, go.
放松 妈妈
Shh, easy, mama.
你看那小牛时 看到了什么
When you look at that calf, what do you see?
看到一个需要我喂养和保护的生命
I see a life I got to feed and defend
长大后会回报我
until it grows up and feeds me.
这是牛仔看到的
That’s what a cowboy should see.
但一个牧场主看到的是293美元的投资
But a cattleman sees a $293 investment
7个月后会收入1100美元
worth $1,100 in seven months
无论它有没有成为别人的食物
whether it feeds anyone or not.
我也希望能换个眼界 爸
Wish I saw it different, Dad.
每人看法不同 儿子
Well, we see it the way we see it, son.
那不是黄金单身汉二号♥吗
Well, if it isn’t bachelor number two
九点半起床 精心打扮 享受当下
up at the crack of 9:30 and dressed to seize the day.
-今天礼拜六 -农场没有周末
– It’s Saturday. – No weekends on a ranch.
你知道的
You know that.
很高兴看见你仍在抽烟
Nice to see you’re still smoking.
反正这家族的女人基本上活不过40
Well, women in this family don’t live much past 40 anyway,
不如好好享受当下
so I might as well enjoy my time.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
一如既往
Same thing I always do.
来搞定你搞不定的事
Fixing something you couldn’t.
你错过了早餐
You missed breakfast.
这群野牛怎么办
What the hell are we supposed to do with buffalo?
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
这些东西花了多少钱
Yeah, well how much these son of bitches cost?
反正不便宜
Well, they ain’t cheap.
我昨天还想到了你
I was thinking about you yesterday.
我一个在杰克逊霍尔的朋友
A friend of mine in Jackson Hole
聊到了他们的马术竞赛
was talking about their rodeo.
博兹曼居然没有这个 为什么
Bozeman doesn’t have one. Why not?
因为这里没人在意马术竞赛
It’s because nobody here cares about rodeos.
你错了 约翰
Oh, you’re wrong, John.
每个我认识的百万富翁都想成为牛仔
Every millionaire I know wants to be a cowboy.
真实是钱无法买♥♥到的
Authenticity’s the one thing that money can’t buy.
这会给博兹曼带来好处
It’d be good for Bozeman
也正好可以尊敬你这样的人
and a great way to honor men like you.
在你的朋友面前炫耀我们
Yeah, well, parading us in front of your friends,
丹 这不是尊敬 这是侮辱
Dan, isn’t an honor. It’s a–it’s an insult.
你想划地盖房♥
You want to build subdivisions,
搬去达拉斯吧 这里不允许
move to Dallas. I won’t have them here.
是的 这座山谷里发生的事情
Yeah, that’s right. Nothing happens in this valley
我都知道
I don’t know about.
这叫做发展 约翰
It’s called progress, John,
发展是不需要经过你同意的
and progress doesn’t need your permission.
在这座山谷里就需要
Yeah, in this valley it does.
你管我建什么呢
What do you care what I build?
难道你想我相信
You expect me to believe that you’re concerned
你是关心这里的环境吗
about the environment?
你还养牲畜呢 伪君子
You raise cattle, you fucking hypocrite.
你猜我怎么想的 我觉得你太自负了
You know what I think it is? I think it’s ego.
你路过杂货店
I think it chaps your ass
却没人认识你 肯定特别生气
to walk through a grocery store and nobody knows who you are.
那肯定的
You bet your ass it does
因为你每迁入一个家庭
because every family you move in
就有一个我认识的搬出去
moves a family I know out.
每出现一个赢家 就会有一个失败者
With every winner, there’s a loser.
这是第一次我同意你说的话
First thing you said I agree with.
你阻止不了的 约翰
Can’t stop it, John.
等着瞧
Watch me.
说吧 说啊
Go ahead, say it.
这会让诉讼更简单很多
It’ll make a lawsuit much simpler.
说”停止建造” 否则你就来硬的
Say, “stop building” or else.
对你就直接来硬的了 混♥蛋♥
I’m skipping straight to or else with you, you cocksucker,
从现在开始 我只会来硬的
and from now on “Or else” is all you get.
对了
And by the way…
你欠我一匹马 混♥蛋♥
you owe me a horse, you son of a bitch.
他不在
He’s not there.
你看起来有点紧张 里普
You look nervous, Rip.
像条不能在家享受生活的流浪狗
Like a stray dog who can’t enjoy being in the house
特别担心被笤帚打
’cause he’s so worried about the broom.
你起这么早
You’re up early.
我不怎么睡觉
I don’t really sleep.
人们说蜘蛛不睡觉 所以
Yeah, well, they say spiders don’t, so…
你干什么
What are you doing?
调整我的蛛网
Adjusting my web.
人生并没有那么复杂 里普
You know, life’s not that complicated, Rip.
你要么去大厅
You either walk on down the hall…
要么干我
Or fuck me.
这周末利文斯顿有个音乐节
There’s a music festiva in Livingston this weekend.
你想跟我一起去吗
You want to go with me?
你每次都破坏气氛
You ruin it every time.
有趣的是
That’s funny.
我一直记得你的鸡♥巴♥更大一些
I always remember your dick as being bigger.
可能只是怀旧在作祟
I guess that’s just the nostalgic in me.
美国蓝草音乐赖安·舒佩和橡皮乐队
星期五和六营业
你小时候就在这吃冰激凌吗
Is this where you ate ice cream when you were a boy?
我小时候这还没有呢
This wasn’t here when I was a boy.
这些都没有
None of this was.
不过我得承认
I will say this though.
这些移居者的确会做冰淇淋
These transplants sure can make some ice cream.
什么是移居者
What’s a transplant?
就是
It’s, um,
人在搬到一个地方的时候
a person who moves to a place,
他们会试着让这个地方
and then they try to make that place
变得像他们离开的地方
just like the place they left.
这根本没道理
That don’t make sense.
完全没道理
Not one bit.
没事 给 把它给我
It’s all right. Here. Give me that.
双手拿着 从上面开始吃