We’re gonna do this my way, all right?
明白吗 我的方法
You understand? My way.
当年你的方法就是唯一的办法
I remember when your way was the only way,
当时的世界多美好
and the world was better for that.
-你好 州长 -约翰
– Hello, Governor. – John.
你好吗
How are you?
谢谢
Thank you.
杰米在听证会上表现很好
Jamie did well at the hearing.
毕竟结果早已内定了
It’s easy to do well when the outcome’s decided.
一个巴掌也拍不响
I couldn’t hit it if he didn’t tee it up,
我的提议仍然有效 约翰
and my offer still stands, John.
这个…
Yeah, well…
我不希望他从政
I don’t want him in politics.
他已经从政了
He’s already in politics.
在只有一个人的选区里
Yeah, with a constituency of one.
我要如何关注保留地的问题
How concerned should I be about this issue on the Res?
就是个新酋长想为选民出风头
It’s a new chief showing off for his voters.
我们都干过
We’ve all done it.
我们约个午餐吧
We should schedule a lunch.
好主意
I could use a lunch.
成交 13万5 成交
Sold it to you. 135. Sold it, 135.
你说的对
You were right.
天堂谷
资本开♥发♥
他们在建造一座城市
They’re building a city.
晚安 老爸
Goodnight, Daddy.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, sweetheart.
有你在家真好
Good to have you home.
这就对了
That’s it.
加油 做得好
Come on. That’s it.
做得好 兄弟
That’s it. That’s it, buddy.
它的腿上有虎纹
Got tiger stripes on his legs.
你知道那代表什么吧
You know what that means, don’t you?
-西班牙血统 -纯种的
– Spanish blood. – Pure.
它的祖先或曾将西班牙征服者甩下马背
One of his ancestors probably bucked a conquistador
独自奔上山
and took to the hills.
你如果能挫挫他的锐气
You manage to break his spirit,
它会是最适合你的马
no horse will serve you better.
保留它的锐气也一样适合我
He’ll serve me just fine with spirit intact.
是吗
Yeah.
我在你这年纪时 想法和你一样
I used to think the same thing at your age.
希望你能证明我是错的
Hope you prove me wrong.
我不知道那些是你的牲畜
I didn’t know them were your cattle.
有区别吗
Would it have made a difference?
你可不想选错边站 儿子
You don’t want to be on the wrong side of this, son.
我不想要的事还有一长串
Yeah, well, the list of things I don’t want is endless.
比如听你指手画脚
You telling me what to do is one of them.
我不是对你指手画脚
I’m not telling you what to do.
我只是不想你惹上麻烦
I just don’t want you to get in trouble.
我要知道得选边
Well, if I’d have known there was sides,
我根本不会去
I wouldn’t have been there at all.
老天 这种天涯海角还有烦心事
Good lord, even here the world just keeps on coming.
辛苦的一周 是吧
Rough week, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
只有孙子能解决我的苦恼
One only a grandson could fix.
还以为来这里
Thought I’d come see
能看见泰特玩土 能和他一起玩
Tate play in the dirt, maybe even join him.
他在莫妮卡爸妈家
He’s at Monica’s parents.
早起的外公有孙子陪 是吧
I guess the early grandpa gets the worm, huh?
我能给你点建议吗 凯斯
Can I give you some advice, Kayce?
总有一天 你的儿子会考验你
Someday your son’s gonna test you.
他会逼你做出决定
He’s gonna force you to make a decision
不仅会左右他的未来
that not only determines his future
也会影响你的位置
but your place in it.
儿子 我希望你在做出决定之前
I want you to remember me standing here, son,
能回想起我站在这里 因为这个…
before you make that decision, because this–
这一切就是做错选择的后果
this is a consequence of choosing wrong.
还有事吗
Anything else?
我只是想认识他 凯斯
I just want to know him, Kayce.
-你认识他了 -我不认识
– You know him. – No, I don’t. I don’t.
我们见过面 但算不上认识
We’ve met, but I don’t really know him.
他也不认识我
And he doesn’t know me.
我这么要求 难道过分了吗
Is it too much to ask that you help make that happen?
一直以来 你的要求都很过分
You’ve always asked too much.
他来做什么
What was he doing here?
谁知道
Who knows?
爸爸
Dad!
这是给我的吗
Is this for me?
你是吉米吗
You Jimmy?
德克·哈德森的儿子
Dirk Hurdstram’s boy?
你一个人在家吗 吉米
You alone, Jimmy?
我就当是了
I’ll take that as a yes.
你被抓两次了 吉米
You’re a two-time loser, Jimmy.
再犯个重罪就别想要自♥由♥了
One more felony, and they throw away the keys.
或许你在监狱能混得不错
You know what? You might do all right in prison.
你嘴唇不错
You got the lips for it.
在这里要么做仆人要么称王
You’re either a servant or a king in this place,
我才不做仆人
and I ain’t no fucking servant.
不 不
No, no.
你是个贼
You’re a thief.
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
Oh, what the fuck, man?
要干什么
What the fuck, man?
等一下
Wait, wait, wait!
等一下
Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait!
神经病啊 等一下
Fucking psycho, wait!
吉米 我给你两个选择
Jimmy, I’m gonna give you two choices.
一是我把你和这堆东西
One is I take you and all this shit,
一并送到治安官办公室
and I drive you down to the sheriff’s office,
你这个可怜人也算是解脱了
and it’s good riddance to your sorry ass,
或者你能证明你值得第二次机会
or you prove that you deserve another chance.
虽然我觉得你不值 但我说了不算
From what I can see, you don’t, but it ain’t up to me.
你是黄石的人
You’re with the Yellowstone?
这烙铁要凉了 吉米
It’s getting cold, Jimmy.
算了 我现在就带你去见治安官
You know what? Fuck it. I’m taking you to the sheriff’s.
-等等 先 -快起来
– Wait, just. – Just get up.
为什么约翰·达顿会关心我
Why would John Dutton give a shit about me?
他才不
He doesn’t.
但是他会的
But he will.
像个男人 别叫
Now, you be a man about it. Don’t scream.
你知道农场在哪里吗
You know where the ranch is?
礼拜一开始干活
You start Monday.
我们需要一台新的洗碗机
Hey, we need a new dishwasher.
我发现你从不在穿裤子的时候问我要家电
I notice you never ask for appliances with your pants on.
-第一 我挣得比你多 牛仔 -是吗
– Number one, I make more money than you do, cowboy. – Oh, yeah?
第二 洗碗机我已经买♥♥了
And number two, I already bought it.
不♥穿♥裤子是省得听你
No pants is so you don’t bitch
抱怨要开车去比林斯取
about driving to Billings to pick it up.
比林斯
Ugh, Billings.
好远
It’s so far.
今天发生什么事了
Tell me about today.
他就想了解他的孙子
He just wants to know his grandson.
我们可以满足他吧 你觉得呢
I guess we could give him that. What do you think?
你知道我的想法
You know what I think.
但还是满足他吧
But we’ll give it to him anyway.
我们也会有这么一天的
It’ll happen to us too someday.
泰特以后也会搬走
Tate’ll move away
拥有自己的家庭
and have a family of his own,
而我们只会有各种小麻烦
and all we’ll get is little fixes.
这是你对我说过的最残酷的话
That is the meanest thing you’ve ever said to me.
我知道 宝贝 但这是事实
I know, baby, but it’s true.
我们可以再要一个孩子
We can make another.
这样他离开了 我们也不会特别难过