Look. There’s our boy.
试着跟上。
Try and keep up.
解开它。
Untie it.
嘘。
Shh.
雾浓得像豌豆汤。
The fog is as thick as pea soup.
我一直想这么说。
I’ve always wanted to say that.
麦琪,小心!
Maggie, look out!
哦!
Oh!
不是酒!
Not the wine!
发生了什么事?
What happened?
好。
Well.
他不太会游泳。
He wasn’t much of a swimmer.
但他牢牢地抓住了那个盒子。我撬不开它。
But he had a hell of a grip on the box. I couldn’t pry it loose.
好吧。很好。
All right. Fine.
我去拿。你就在这儿休息。
I’ll get it. You just rest here.
很好。
Fine.
我就在这儿休息,好吧。
I’ll just rest here, fine.
她在下面冒着生命危险,而我在休息。
She’s down there risking her life, and I’m resting.
我做不到。
I can’t do this.
你在里面没事吧?
You all right in there?
我很好,谢谢。
I’m fine, thank you.
要我给您拿点什么吗?
Can I bring you anything?
我很好。
I’m okay.
如果你需要什么,我就在隔壁。
Well, if you need anything, I’m right next door.
玛吉?
Maggie?
-是你吗?——什么?
– Is that you? – What?
我想我听到了什么。
I thought I heard something.
什么?
What?
嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey!
别动。
Hold it right there.
你觉得你要带着它去哪里?
Where do you think you’re going with that?
经过进一步调查,我发现这是一条至关重要的线索,必须把它还给城♥堡♥。
Upon further investigation, I found it to be a crucial clue, and it must be returned to the castle.
是的,对的。这是个线索,你是探长,而我是埃维·维尔查兹。
Yeah, right. That’s a clue, you’re a police inspector and I’m herve villechaize.
什么?
What?
你知道的,幻想岛里的那个小人?
You know, the little guy in fantasy island?
那会很疼的。
That’s gonna hurt.
是的。就在那儿。
Yep. There it is.
奥利弗?
Oliver?
哦,你在这儿。
Oh, there you are.
我打电♥话♥给伦敦,向他们解释了我们绕道过夜的事,但我向他们保证瓶子现在完全安全了。
I phoned London, and I explained to them about our little overnight detour, but I assured them that the bottle was now totally secure.
你走路姿势怪怪的有什么原因吗?
Is there some reason you’re walking funny?
瓶子不见了。
The bottle is gone.
城♥堡♥里的人把它偷走了。
Those guys from the castle just stole it.
别傻了,就在我房♥间里。
Don’t be ridiculous, it’s in my room.
看,就在那儿。
See, it’s right there.
然后他们偷走了盒子。
Well, then they stole the box.
为什么会有人偷了一个木箱却留下一瓶价值100万美元的葡萄酒?
Why would someone steal a wooden box and leave a $1 million bottle of wine?
我只知道,我讨厌苏格兰。
All I know is, I just hate Scotland.
是的,大约三个小时的车程。
Yeah, it’s about a three-hour drive.
是的,没问题。
Yeah, no problem.
好吧。
All right.
是的,11点?
Yeah, 11:00?
很好。好了,好了。好的,谢谢,再见。
Good. Okay, great. Yeah, thanks, bye.
嘿。
Hey.
你知道吗,我喜欢被你那种温文尔雅,绅士的方式召唤。
You know, I love being summoned in that suave, gentlemanly manner of yours.
我是嘿小姐。
And it’s miss hey.
什么?
What?
公♥司♥的人正在处理你的车和直升机。
The company people are handling your car and the chopper.
我已经为我们准备好了明早的飞机。
I have a plane ready for us in the morning.
太好了。明早见。
Great. I’ll see you in the morning.
我通常睡在右边。但我很灵活。
I usually sleep on the right. But I’m flexible.
我的天,太傲慢了。
My god, the arrogance.
我该怎么办,投入你的怀抱吗?
What am I supposed to do, fall into your arms?
无助、感激和颤抖?
Helpless, grateful and quivering?
颤抖的很好。
Quivering’s good.
是你的美貌还是你的魅力让你如此难以抗拒?
Is it your beauty or your charm that makes you so irresistible?
嗯…六千零四十年魅力。
Uh… sixty-forty charm.
女人真的上当了吗?
Do women actually fall for this?
一个惊人的数字,是的。
A surprising number, yeah.
恐怕我有点太骄傲了。
I fear I may have a bit too much pride.
毕竟,一周后,你甚至都不记得我的名字了。
After all, in a week, you won’t even remember my name.
我现在想不起来了。
I can’t remember it now.
等一下。
Wait a second.
如果这是因为我在直升机上说我想要你,那时候,我以为我们要死了。
If this is based on the fact that in the helicopter I said I wanted you, well, at the time, I thought we were gonna die.
我觉得没必要打击你脆弱的男性自尊。
I didn’t see any need to crush your fragile male ego.
晚安,奥利弗。
Goodnight, Oliver.
晚安。别让臭虫咬了。
Goodnight. Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
奥利弗。
Oliver.
我不知道该怎么跟你说。
I don’t know how to break this to you.
但你并没有你想象的那么迷人。
But you’re not as charming as you think you are.
你也没你以为的那么聪明。
And you’re not as clever as you think you are.
我也没有你想的那么绝望。
And I’m certainly not as desperate as you think I am.
等待,等待。等一等。等一等。等一等。
Wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
听着,麦琪,你误会我了。
Look, Maggie, you got me all wrong.
我不认为我有那么迷人。
I don’t think I’m that charming.
我知道我没那么聪明。
And I know I’m not that clever.
我也不认为你绝望了。
And I certainly don’t think you’re desperate.
而且,你可能有妻子和三个孩子。
Besides, you probably have a wife and three kids.
我连狗都没有。
I don’t even have a dog.
看,奥利弗。
Look, Oliver.
我受宠若惊,真的。
I’m flattered, really.
但是…这不是我的风格。
But… It’s just not me.
我明白了。
I understand.
明早见。
I’ll see you in the morning.
嗯。
Mmm.
我改变主意了。
I changed my mind.
好的。
Okay.
麦琪,能帮我个忙吗?
Maggie, could you do me a favor?
视情况而定。
Depends.
你最近为我做了什么?
What have you done for me lately?
打电♥话♥给机场,看凯莱赫的飞机准备好了没有。
Call the airport and see if kelleher’s plane is ready.
好吧,电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
All right, what’s the number?
在我钱包里的一张小黄纸上。
It’s on a little piece of yellow paper in my wallet.
你找到了吗?
Did you find it?
是的。
Yeah.
我会在我的房♥间打电♥话♥。
I’ll call from my room.
太好了,谢谢。
Great, thanks.
告诉我。在苏格兰,你必须靠左侧飞行吗?
Tell me something. In Scotland, do you have to fly on the left?
听着,是只有我这么想,还是我们好像都不说话了?
Look, is it just me, or does it seem like we stopped talking to each other?
再见了,奥利弗,希望你有个美好的人生。
Well, goodbye, Oliver, I hope you have a wonderful life.
原谅我吗?
Excuse me?
既然你把瓶子安全带上了飞机,我决定在格拉斯哥逗留一会儿。
Now that you have the bottle safely to the plane, I’ve decided to hang around Glasgow for a bit.
也许我可以靠勾搭别人赚点外快。
Maybe I can pick up some extra cash hooking.
听着,我不知道为什么,但看起来你对我们昨晚的事有点不高兴。
Look, I don’t know why, but it appears that you’re a little upset about what we did last night.
我非常乐意跟你谈谈。
And I am more than happy to talk about it.
但我更喜欢等我们上了飞机再做。
But I prefer to do it once we’re airborne.
不是我迷信,但上次我在t台上,我被揍了个半死。
Not that I’m superstitious, but the last time I was on a runway, I got the shit kicked out of me.
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ah!
原谅我。
Excuse me.
呃,失陪一下。
Um, excuse me.
请不要逞强。
Please, do not be brave.
哦,但那不是你的瓶子。
Oh, but that’s not your bottle.
哦,亲爱的,这是真的。
Oh, but my dear one, it is.
你真是个漂亮的女人。
What a splendid-looking woman you are.
性感。
Sensual.
你完美的身体散发出性♥爱♥的光辉光环。
The glorious aura of sex emanates from your perfect body.
离开这种犯罪的生活。
Leave this life of crime.
整个世界都在向我招手。
The whole world beckons.
不要与盗贼和恶人为伍。
Stop associating with thieves and evildoers.
准备好了,尼克。