Philippe, we should have never let them in with Luis missing.
你现在多聪明啊,约翰。
How wise you are now, John.
我不想和他们发生冲突,尤其是他们来只是为了一瓶酒。
I didn’t want a confrontation, especially since what they came for was one bottle of wine.
进,出,走。
In, out and gone.
下次我再怀疑你。
I’ll second-guess you next time.
伊恩,快点,他们在等你呢。
Ian, come on, they are waiting for you.
听着,我会出丑的。
Look, I’ll make a fool of myself.
我一点也不知道该怎么做一名警官。
I have the least notion of how to be a police inspector.
他们也不知道苏格兰检查员的行为。
And they don’t know how Scottish inspectors behave either.
快速询问他们,不要引起怀疑。
Just question them quickly and don’t arouse suspicion.
苏格兰?
Scottish?
是的!
Yes!
来吧。
Come on.
好吧,让我把话说清楚。
Well, now, let me get this clear.
你是在打开盒子之后还是之前找到他的?
You found him after you opened the box or before?
后。
After.
我明白了。
I see.
谢谢你的帮助,这是必不可少的。
Well, thank you for your help, it was indispensable.
就这些吗?
That’s it?
你不想再问我问题了吗?
Don’t you wanna ask me any more questions?
是的,当然。
Aye, of course.
但这有点复杂。
But it’s a wee bit complicated.
现在真不知道该问什么。
It’s hard at the moment to know what to ask.
但我只是说我觉得血可能是酒。
But all I said was that I thought the blood might be wine.
是的,我认为这是一个非常有趣的线索。
You did and I consider that to be a most intriguing clue.
请给我一些水。
Some water, if you please.
我们不能现在就把他们赶走吗?
Can’t we just get rid of them now?
除非你问过他们俩。
Not till you’ve questioned them both.
那么,普莱西科先生。
So, Mr. Plexico.
也许你能进一步解释一下。
Perhaps you can shed some further light on this.
从你的角度把发生的一切从头到尾都告诉我。
Tell me everything that happened from your viewpoint, from beginning to end.
-我们发现这个很僵硬。——好。
– We found this stiff. – Excellent.
嗯,我想这已经很令人满意了。
Well, I think that’s more than satisfactory.
我有你的地址。再见,祝福你们俩。
I have your addresses. Goodbye and bless you both.
——督察。——啊?
– Inspector. – Aye?
如果我要重新开始犯罪生活,我就会直接回到这里。
If I ever return to a life of crime, I’m heading straight back here.
我很想帮你,但我不能举起任何东西。
I’d love to help you with that, but I’m not supposed to lift anything.
后背。
Lower back.
太好了,埃罗尔·弗林椎间盘突出了。
Oh, great, I got errol Flynn with a slipped disk.
事实上,这更像是痉挛。
Actually, it’s more of a spasm thing.
求你了,让我帮你。
Please, let me help you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢天谢地,总算结束了。
Thank god that’s over.
还没开始呢!
It hasn’t begun!
-我们需要那个盒子。把车开过来。——为什么?
– We need that box. Get the car. – Why?
路易斯死前,把剩下的公式翻到了外面。
Before he died, I think Luis scrolled the rest of the formula on the outside.
Plexico先生。
Mr. Plexico.
汉诺德小姐听得见。
Within earshot, miss hannood.
我谨代表汉诺德公♥司♥,衷心希望凯莱赫先生对这次罕见而非凡的收♥购♥感到满意。
On behalf of hannood’s, I sincerely hope Mr. Kelleher will be pleased with this very rare and extraordinary acquisition.
我也很喜欢和你在一起,麦琪。
I enjoyed spending time with you too, Maggie.
奥利弗。
Oliver.
是的,玛吉。
Yes, Maggie.
哦!
Oh!
你是谁?你想要什么?
Who are you? What do you want?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
啊!
Ah!
最糟糕的是当个解决难题的人。
The shitty part about being a troubleshooter.
他错过了。
He missed.
不。他刚错过我们。
No. He just missed us.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
-你还好吗?——媒介。
– You okay? – Medium.
很好。趁他还没走远,我们赶紧走。
Good. Let’s go before he gets too far.
哦,不。不是我,不是那玩意。
Oh, no. Not me, not in that thing.
嘿,你看。你说这酒对你很重要。
Hey, look. You said this wine is important to you.
好吧,我也不想失去它。
Well, I don’t want to lose it either.
所以你要么跟我走,要么不跟我走,但你现在就得决定。
So you can either come with me or not, but you got to decide now.
认出那个家伙了吗?
Recognize the fellow?
是的,我知道。
I do, yes.
这小伙子是个威胁。我很惊讶他们又放他出来了。
The lad’s a menace. I’m surprised they let him out of jail again.
他和他母亲住在我们路过的小旅馆里。
He lives with his mother at the little inn we passed.
这是他自己策划的吗?
Could he have planned this himself?
这很可疑,不。他的计划能力并不出众。
That’s doubtful, no. He’s not noted for his planning ability.
我们不应该去追他吗?
Shouldn’t we go after him?
我觉得我们可以去拜访一下他的母亲,看看能不能说服她告诉我们他要去哪里。
I think instead we might pay a little visit to the mother, and see if we can convince her to tell us where he is going.
你看,我发现知道目的地需要太多的猜测。
See, I find knowing the destination takes so much of the guesswork out of pursuit.
你是个好飞行员吗?
Are you a good pilot?
我的导师认为我很有前途。
My instructor thinks I’m very promising.
太好了。
Great.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
他是哪一个?
Which one is he?
在找到他之前,我们只能呼叫他们。
There’s nothing we can do but buzz them until we spot him.
那不是我们要找的人。
That’s not our guy.
那也不是他。
That’s not him either.
可能就是他。
That could be him.
他被困住了。
And he’s trapped.
-是吗?-他不是吗?
– He is? – He isn’t?
除非他从车里出来投降。
Well, not unless he gets out of the car and surrenders.
事实上,我们能做的就是跟着他。
Truth is, all we can do is follow him.
跟着他吗?
Follow him?
我本以为一个真正的疑难解答专家会想出比这更好的办法。
I would have thought a genuine troubleshooter would have come up with something a little better than that.
你想让我怎么做?飞到他的屋顶上,把他吊死?
What do you want me to do? Fly above his roof and hover him to death?
狗屎!一定是撞到油箱了。
Shit! Must have hit the fuel tank.
——玛吉?-什么,什么事?
– Maggie? – What, what is it?
你应该知道一些事情。
You ought to know something.
在品酒会上我第一次看到你的时候,我就想和你上♥床♥。
The first time I laid eyes on you back at that wine tasting, I wanted to sleep with you.
我相信你也有类似的感受。
I’m sure you had similar feelings.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
我和你上♥床♥?
Me sleep with you?
你根本就不在这个范围内。
You’re not even in the ballpark.
我需要一个善良,温柔的男人。
I need a kind man, a tender man.
一个内心充满敏感的人。
A man whose very being is brimming over with sensitivity.
一个懂得如何做朋友和爱人的男人。
A man who knows how to be a friend as well as a lover.
一个不怕向我展示弱点的男人。
A man who’s not afraid to show me his vulnerability.
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
-我们会死吗?-我想可能吧。
– Are we gonna die? – I think, maybe.
好吧,我也想要你。
All right, I wanted you too.
保持好的想法。
Hold the good thought.
啊!
Ah!
不。这他妈的是谁搞的?
No. Who bloody made all the fucking mess?
你那该死的玩意儿刚把我的房♥子砸了还把我的母羊吓得屁滚尿流。
Your bloody contraption’s just battered my house and scared the shit out of my ewes.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
你的飞行器撞坏了他的房♥子,吓坏了他的羊。
Your flying machine has broken his house and frightened his sheep.
哦,你这个蠢蛋。
Oh, you dumb bastard.
你这个蠢蛋。
You dumb bastard.
是的,是的,我知道那部分。
Yeah, yeah, I got that part.
看。
Look.
我们正在追捕一个小偷。
We are chasing a thief.
我们需要一辆车。
We need a car.
你能帮我们吗?
Can you help us?
啊,好吧。
Aye, well.
你长得像善良诚实的人。
You have the look of good, honest people.
善良、诚实、富有的人。
Good, honest, rich people.
你觉得有可能找到他吗?
You think there’s any chance of finding him?
找到他不是我们的问题。
Finding him is not our problem.
我查过地图了,这是方圆50英里内唯一的一条路。
I’ve checked the map, this is the only road for 50 miles.
另一方面,抓住他可能会有点困难。
Catching him, on the other hand, could be a little tougher.
那是他的车。
That’s his car.
哦,我们失去了他。
Oh, and we’ve lost him.
错了。我们找到他了。
Wrong. We’ve found him.
看。我们的孩子来了。