No! Please.
不 拜托
Allow me. You were kind enough to give me the money.
让我来 你很慷慨的付了钱
Now please…
请你…
…drive.
开车吧
No allow me.
不 让我来
You’re all right Yorgi.
你挺正点的 尤里
Everything’s all right with vodka.
有伏特加一切好办
You must come to party tonight.
请你今晚务必来参加派对
Big party at one of my clubs.
就在我的俱乐部里
Yeah?Yes.
是吗? 没错
What’s going on my friend?
怎么回事?
You tell me.
我不知道 你说呢
You got a sniper up there or what?
你在上面埋伏了人?
He’s not with us he must be with you.
他不是我们的人 是跟你来的
Bullshit! Tell your men to get down…
胡扯 叫你的人下来
…or I’ll give you another hole to breathe out of.
不然我就在你身上多开一个洞
Are we clear?
听清楚了?
All right. It’s not yours.
好吧 他不是你的人
Let’s go and get him together.
我们一起去逮他吧
Son of a bitch. That same cop from the club.
妈的 是之前闯俱乐部的条子
Filthy cop.
烂条子
Most people talk a lot.
很多人会放狠话
Few are up for the moment.
但能冷静行动的人不多
Welcome to Anarchy 99.
欢迎你加入无政♥府♥99
Why do you do that to yourself?
你干嘛这么对待自己?
That cigarette will kill you one day.
香烟迟早会要了你的命
I like smoke better than air.
我喜欢烟雾胜于空气
If I could I’d smoke in my sleep.
可以的话 我连睡觉都想吸烟
I would still do it after it kills me.
就算它害死我 我死后还想抽
You were talking about Anarchy 99.
你之前提到无政♥府♥99
What is that some motorcycle gang of yours?
那是什么?你的机车俱乐部?
It’s what we’ve been living since 1999 when we left the army of Mother Russia.
对 是我们99年离开俄♥国♥红军后…所过的日子
Many of our comrades died in combat
我们有许多同志死于战争
and we said “To hell with this shit.”
我们受够这一切了
They die for what? Politics?
他们为何而死?政♥治♥?
Whose politics? Not ours!
谁的政♥治♥?不是我们的
So we decide from then on to do what we want
所以我们当时决定
when we want.
从此要为所欲为
It is in their honor we call ourselves Anarchy 99.
为纪念他们 我们自称无政♥府♥99
You know there’s an old punk song. It says:
有首老庞克歌♥曲 歌♥词说:
You got it!
你知道!
“Anarchy Burger” by the Vandals.
汪达合唱团的”无政♥府♥汉堡”
I’m with you but what are you going to do?
我赞成你 但你要怎么做?
You got rules and government everywhere.
到处都有法规 都有政♥府♥
Always was always will be.
以前有 以后也会一直有
Maybe not always.
也许不会一直有
Make sure he doesn’t get lonely.
别让他寂寞
Don’t be shy.
放开一点
You want to dance?
想跳舞吗?
Hey. Hey!
喂 喂!
Hey! I’m really a good dancer.
喂!我舞技很棒的
Make that two.
来两杯
All right it’s going to be like that?
好吧 你打算一直这样对我?
If you’re mad at him don’t take it out on me.
你气他 也别拿我出气啊
I’ve been trying to figure out the deal between you two all night.
我一直在想你们俩的关系
You his woman or what?
你是他的女人?
Yeah I’m his woman.
对 我是…
If you pay me as much I’ll be your woman too.
若付我一样多钱 我也能跟你
Did you enjoy that?Yeah.
你喜欢吗? 喜欢
Good because it will never happen again.
很好 因为它不会再发生了
The original owners just one day decide to move out.
原来的堡主有一天决定落跑
This is amazing man.Make yourself at home.
这里真棒 请不要拘礼
Let me get your coat.
我帮你拿外套
What’s up with your boy? He got a coat fetish?
那小子怎么了?他喜欢外套?
Oh no.

He’s in love with her. Dirty fool.
他爱上她了 笨蛋
Time for bed X. It’s getting early. Yelena!
该上♥床♥了 天快亮了 约娜!
Would you kindly show him his room?
你带他去他的房♥间吧
After you.No after you.
你先请 不 你先
No after you.No I insist.
不 你先 不 我坚持
That’s it.
这里就是了
Last chance to tuck me in.
跟我上♥床♥的最后一次机会
Good morning.
祝你好梦
The things I’m going to do for my country.
我要为国奋战一番
It’s none of my business but a power drill and some titanium bits…
这不关我的事 但是用电钻…
…will get you a lot further than that camera.
会比用相机有用多了
You’re not supposed to be in here.
你不该在这里的
I was on my way to the bathroom.
我本来是想去上厕所
What’s your excuse?
你的借口呢?
I don’t need an excuse.
我不需要借口
Oh you’re good.
你真行
But not that good.
但还不够行
I came in here to photograph Yorgi’s safe.
我是来拍摄尤里的保险箱
I thought it might be worth a lot to somebody.
因为我觉得它可能很值钱
Come on. You’re cold intelligent and vicious.
拜托 你冷血 聪明又危险
It’s your eyes that give you away.
你的眼神泄露了你的身分
They gave you away when I shot that cop.
就在我射杀那条子的时候
What are you going to do now?
你现在打算怎么做?
Now I’m going to take you to lunch.
我现在要请你吃午餐
Oh and that cop I shot isn’t dead.
还有 我杀的那个条子 他没死
I have some information for you.
我有情报要给你
I can always use information. Who is this?
我一直都用得上情报 你是谁?
How did you get this number?
你怎会有我的号♥码?
Yes. Important information that you need about Xander Cage.
关于桑德·凯吉的重要情报
So you don’t like foreigners do you?
你不喜欢外国人?
No you’re a pig.
没错 你是一只猪
Is your boyfriend a pig too?
你的相好呢?他也是猪?
You should recognize one of your kind.
你应该认得你的同类啊
Now tell me about the cop.
告诉我条子的事
What if I told you I’m not who you think I am?
若我说我跟你想像的不一样
That I could get you out of the mess you’re in?
我可以帮你解决你的问题
Really? And what mess am I in?
是吗?我有什么问题?
The mess that makes you sneak around
它让你趁大家熟睡时…
the castle when everyone’s asleep.
蹑手蹑脚刺探情报
The cop?
条子的事呢?
See this? It’s called a blood-splatter dart.
你看这个 这叫镇静喷血弹
The impact’s real but it’s harmless.
撞击很真实 但却无害
Red paint mostly.
主要是红色颜料
Why?
为什么?
I’m a secret agent.
我是个情报员
Are you sure you don’t want to embarrass me?
你这不是在糗我吗?
Come on.What’s so funny about that?
拜托 有这么好笑吗?
I mean look at you.
你看看你
I work for the NSA.
我隶属于美国国安局
You’re funny you know that?
你真会搞笑
Yelena it’s Kirill.
约娜 我是阿奇
Yorgi found out that Cage is an American agent.
尤里发现凯吉是美国情报员
Do you understand what I’m telling you?
你知道我在说什么吗?
You are in danger my love.
你有危险 亲爱的
The building across the street. The statue.
对街的大楼 雕像后面
Bring him outside. I will do the rest.
带他出来 其他的由我来
What was that your boyfriend?
是谁?你的相好?
Let’s say you are who you say you are.
假设你说的是真的
What can you do for me?
你能帮我做些什么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want immunity from prosecution
我要免于起诉权
asylum in the U.S. and citizenship.
美国给我政♥治♥庇护和公民身分
How about a condo on South Beach and a rich boyfriend?
住迈阿密 外加一个有钱男友?
Those I can get for myself.
那些我自己来就行
What do you want?
你要我怎么做?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!