Just a 6-by-8 cell with no window and only
只有一个小牢房♥ 不见天日
a bucket to shit in.
只有一个粪桶
You can avoid that by doing me this favor.
但你只要帮个忙 就能免去一切
You don’t have shit on me.
你根本没有我的把柄
I noticed you have three X’s tattooed on the back of your neck.
我注意到你的后颈… 有三个”X”的刺青
I think that’s rather appropriate since you’re looking at three strikes.
我觉得那挺适合你的 因为你背负三项罪名
Grand theft reckless endangerment
偷车 危害公♥安♥…
and that bridge stunt of yours…
还有你那个跳桥特技…
…makes you a three-time loser.
让你彻底输了三次
Maybe you ought to call yourself “Triple X.”
也许你该自称为”XXX”
But if you do what I want
但如果你照我的话去做
I’ll make all your transgressions go away…
我就让你无罪开释
…and let you get back to that pathetic excuse of a life.
让你回去过你那可笑的生活
Or you think maybe I should be like you.
或者你认为我该跟你一样
Get all shot up for the old Stars and Stripes.
被打个脸上开花
I bet that flag is a real comfort every time you look in the mirror.
你每回照镜子时一定很自傲
A small price I paid for putting foot to ass for my country.
这只是个我为国付出的小代价
So what’s it going to be Triple X?
怎么样 XXX?
You want to get on a plane…
你想立刻上路…
…or is “Kiss my ass scarface” your final answer?
还是给我一句”去你的 大花脸”?
Prague Czech Republic
(布拉格 捷克)
Yo. What’s your name slick?
你叫什么名字?
My name is Ivan.
我叫伊凡
Ivan? What’s your name buddy?My name is Ivan.
伊凡?那你呢? 我叫伊凡
You’re both Ivan?
你们都叫伊凡?
Take a seat.
坐下
Idiots! Where is the American agent?
笨蛋 美国探员呢?
This is him Sir.
这就是了
We better order another bodybag.
我们最好再订个装尸袋
Guys what’s up?
有什么事吗?
I told you to sit down.
我叫你坐下
I’ve just been on a plane for 12 hours. I think I’ll stand.
我在飞机上坐半天了 我想站
My name is Milan Sova Czech secret police.
我是苏米兰 捷克秘密警♥察♥
Here you are under my jurisdiction.
你到这里 就得受我管辖
You take my orders you do what I say.
你听我的命令 照我的话去做
If you become any kind of an inconvenience I’ll shoot you.
如果你变得碍手碍脚 我就杀了你
That’s great. Is this where I’m staying?
很好 我就住这?
Your government is putting pressure on mine.
你会在此是因你的政♥府♥逼我们
This is an internal Czech affair that you are interfering with.
这是一桩国内事务 你们这是干涉捷克内政
I will warn you once: Don’t shit in my lawn.
我警告你 别在我家撒野
Get whatever information your government seeks
取得你们政♥府♥想要的情报后…
and get out.
就快点滚
Let’s get this straight.
明人不说暗话
You may not want me here
你也许不想让我来
but I definitely don’t want to be here.
而我根本也不想来
Two I’ve never been under anyone’s jurisdiction.
再说 我没受任何人管辖过
Three if you’re going to shoot anybody…
第三 如果你想杀人…
…shoot that monkey that sold you the suit.
去杀卖♥♥这套衣服给你的人吧
Now I’m tired. I’m going to sleep.
我很累 我要睡了
Be ready in three hours.
三小时后出发
Everybody in this club has two things in common:
俱乐部里的人有两个共通点:
They’re rich and they’re criminals.
他们都很有钱 也都是罪犯
I’ll fit in except for the rich part.
我绝对合适 只是我并没有钱
Remember we don’t know each other.
记住 我们互不相识
I wish we didn’t.
真希望是如此
Yeah can I get a cranberry club soda?
给我来杯红莓苏打
Throw this back there? I’ll tip you something.
这放后面 我会给你小费
Put it in the back.
就放后面
How much? Do I get a ticket?
这要多少?有存根吗?
That’s them. Anarchy 99.
他们在那里 无政♥府♥99
You see the guy on the couch?
看见坐在中间沙发那个人了?
That’s Yorgi. He’s the leader.
那就是尤里 他是老大
He owns this club and five others like it.
他拥有六间这样的俱乐部
All how do you say cash cows.
全都是金鸡母
American?!
美♥国♥佬♥?
Guys I’m American. I’m going to see Yorgi. Yorgi!
我是美国人 我要见尤里 尤里?
Hey Yorgi! I hear you’re the guy…
尤里 听说你就是
I heard you’re the guy to talk to about cars.
我听说可以找你买♥♥车
Take yourself outside.
请你出去
Take myself outside? I’m just…
出去?我才刚…
Okay. I’m not welcome.
好吧 我不受欢迎
Guess you’d rather have cops in your club.
也许你宁愿条子进你的俱乐部
Want to talk?
想谈谈吗?
Hey you silly boy. Come with me and show me the cop…
过来告诉我哪个是条子…
…and don’t be mistake.
别弄错了
See that guy there with the suit made out of drapes?
看到那个傢伙了?穿的很蠢的那个
That’s a cop.
那个就是条子
Is there a problem? I just had a drink you know?
怎么了?我才刚喝一杯
I already paid.
我付过钱了
I’m going to give a big tip you know?
我会给很大一笔小费的
So what is this all about? I’ve done nothing.
这是干嘛?我什么都没做啊
You’ve done nothing? Who do you work for?
什么都没做?你是做什么的?
I work in a bank. So what?
我在银行工作 怎么?
You’ve got to be….
少扯了…
What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it!
你干嘛?住手
What’s that your bus pass?
这是什么?学生证吗?
Czech 5-0. Czech 5-0.
捷克警♥察♥ 捷克警♥察♥
Leave my club.
给我离开
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
When he was paying for his drinks
我怎么知道?他付钱的时候…
he was flashing his badge to half the bar.
警徽反光差点害我瞎掉
Cops like plague.
条子跟蟑螂一样
No matter how many you pay there’s always another with his hand out.
不管收买♥♥多少 总还有人要钱
I’m from the streets. I know cops believe me.
我也是混道上的 我了解
I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
我很感谢你引起我们注意
My question to you is why?
问题是为什么?
I figure no one likes cops crashing their party.
我想没人喜欢条子混进来
I figure I do you a solid we could talk.
我想我帮你忙 就能说上话
I just want to buy cars man.
我想买♥♥车
Is this guy going to hump my leg?
这傢伙是不是想上我?
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Xander Cage.
桑德·凯吉
I knew it.
我就知道
You are amazing on snowboard motorbike everything.
你玩滑雪板 机车…样样都行
You’re awesome.Thank you man.
你真行 谢了
My brother is crazy too and a great admirer of yours.
我弟有点疯 他也很崇拜你
He has seen your tapes many times. Now we can talk business.
他看过很多你的带子 来谈吧
This way please.
请这边来
Yelena.
约娜
Welcome to the Xander zone.
欢迎进入桑德特区
Now that’s funny. That’s funny.
有趣 真有趣
Sit down Mr. Cage.
坐 凯吉先生
My friends call me X.
我朋友都叫我X
So X what exactly are you wanting?
X 你想要什么?
Ferraris high-end pasta rockets 10 to start.
法拉利 高级跑车 先买♥♥十辆
This car number 10 will be very difficult to find in Europe.
这辆车 第十辆 在欧洲很难找
That one’s for me.
是的 那辆是我要的
I put it in there to get something out of the deal.
我把它列进去 是想从中获利
Well you certainly know your cars.
你果然很懂车
Yeah. Cars bikes boards.
是啊 汽车 机车 滑板…
You name it.
我全都行
I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.
我喜欢快速又能耍特技的东西
Yes.
是啊
Ten cars is hardly worth the effort.
十辆车根本没利润可言
A lousy 1.5 million U.S.
我们出价一百五十万美金
Now hold on a second.
等一等
The American buyers I represent
对我背后的美国金主而言
to them 10 cars is an appetizer.
这十辆只是开胃小菜
And it’s a mil max sister.How about a million four?
最多一百万 阿姐 一百四吧
I was thinking more like a mil two.
我想最多一百二