Because there’s nothing but blanks in these guns.
因为枪里只有空包弹
Oh and no offense…
对了 我无意挑剔…
…but their performances were terrible.
但他们的演技真是够烂
That’s good. That’s very good.
很好 非常好
It’s your turn pretty boy.
该你了 大帅哥
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
It was a test that you aced.
这是测验 你高分通过了
He seems to have a poor attitude.Excuse me?
他的态度不太好 什么?
Should we throw him back?
要不要把他扔回去?
Hell no. I love his attitude.
不 我喜欢他的态度
Let’s take this to the next level. Get on the Sat-Com.
进行下一步 快去联络
Take what to the next level?
什么下一步?
Yo! Take what?
你!什么下一步?
I want everybody out in 10 minutes.
全员十分钟内离去
I don’t play this game.
我不奉陪
Get Mike a doctor or he’ll look like me.
送麦克就医 否则他脸就毁了
I got a party.
我还要回♥派♥对去
Shut him up.And pay for my windows!
让他闭嘴 别忘了赔我窗户钱
Why is it always the assholes who pass the tests?
怎么通过测验的老是些烂人?
You guys haven’t been to any diners lately huh?
你们最近不会都到过餐厅吧?
Diner finalists.
餐厅胜出者
What no coffee?Oh yeah.
怎么 没咖啡啊? 好耶
Here comes the ROTC.Here we go.
指挥军官在此 开始了
Where’s my peanuts?Nice.
我的花生米呢? 酷啊
Can you ask for the stewardess?
帮我叫空姐过来一下吧
Standing by to deploy drogue.
预备放减速伞
Roger deploying drogue parachute.
知道了 减速伞预备
This will hurt.What the hell?
这会很痛 这是在搞什么?
Release drogue now.Roger.
放出减速伞 知道了
This ain’t right!
这不好吧
I live for this shit!
这算不了什么!
Not bad!
不赖嘛
Let’s do that again!
再来一次吧
Holy shit. This is Colombia.
该死 这里是哥伦比亚
Cocaine man. These are coke plants!
古♥柯♥碱 这些都是古♥柯♥碱树
No keys.
没钥匙
What the hell are you doing?You know what this shit’s worth?
你在干嘛? 这些可值钱了
What now? Is this another test?
怎么?测验人员来了?
Let’s go across the river. Let’s go!
我们过河去 快
Yeah good idea! Good idea!
是啊 快跑吧
You monkeys are too good for me.
你们真是比我强太多了
I failed this test.
我想我测验不及格了
You guys got something to drink?
你们有带喝的吗?
Nice to see you again fellas.
真高兴又见面了
Yeah you too.
是啊
Boy they went all out on this one.
他们这回可真是大费周章
You’ve got to be kidding.
不会吧?
Okay funny guys.
好了 笨蛋
I’ll show you what we do when you get in our business.
见识一下我们怎么处置入侵者吧
What? Hog-tie us and force us to listen to your bad accent?
绑住我们 逼我们听你讲话?
No.
不
We cut their Achilles tendon and watch them flop around like a marionette.
我们砍断他们的脚筋 看着他们痛苦挣扎
Unless you have something to tell me something I need to know?
除非你要跟我说重要的情报
Okay. You’re short.
好吧 你很矮
My friend says you could use a haircut to update your style.
我朋友说你可以去换个发型
Get off me.
放开我
Shut up!
闭嘴
Two seconds ago you told us to talk. Now it’s “Shut up?”
你刚才叫我们讲话 现在却要闭嘴?
I don’t mean to nitpick but you’re the worst at this torture thing.
我无意挑剔 但你真不会逼供
You slap me again I’m going to throw you a beating.
你再打我 我就扁死你
I hope they’re paying you extra for this.
希望你这样有领比较多酬劳
You know what funny guy? Maybe I’ll cut off your nose first.
这样吧 也许我该先割了你的鼻子
Funny guy.
笨蛋
What’s funny is this actually smells like real blood.
怪了 这上面有真正的血腥味
I hope you like it
希望你喜欢
because it’s the last thing you’re going to smell.
这会是你最后闻到的东西了
I’m hit! I’m hit! I’m hit!
我中枪了
Virg! Give me a hand.
维多 快帮忙
This is the Colombian army!
我们是哥伦比亚政♥府♥军
Give up you’re surrounded!
快投降 你们已被包围!
Try to walk T.J. Try to walk.
自己走 小杰
Virg! Get out here!
维多 快走
To hell with this. Every man for himself.
去他的 人不为己天诛地灭
I’ll get us some wheels.
我去找交通工具
Hang in there.
在这等着
Good luck.
祝好运
The guy on the bike that’s the drug lord!
那个骑机车的就是毒枭!
Let’s get him!
快逮住他!
T.J.!
小杰
X! I’m over here! X!
X 我在这里
There he is!
他在那里!
We toasted his ass!
我们把他烤焦了!
I got us a bike.
我弄了一辆机车
Pussies!
胆小鬼!
Look who it is. Frankenstein.
看谁来了 科学怪人
Uncuff me so I can beat the shit out of you.
打开我的手铐 我要扁死你
Relax X you just graduated at the head of your class.
别激动 你刚以第一名毕业
What are you talking about? You almost got us killed.
你在胡说什么?你差点害死我们
We knew the army was moving.
我们知道哥国♥军♥队正在逼近
Excuse me?
什么?
It was my idea to send you as a decoy. How do you like that?
是我建议拿你当诱饵 怎样?
You’re pretty fast for an old man.
你真是个身手矫健的老人
Get up.
起来
Walk with me.
陪我走一走
I believe under the right circumstances
我相信只要有好的环境
a man can change.
人是会改变的
For instance last night you exhibited courage
举例来说 昨晚你展现了…
leadership…
勇气 领导能力…
…and willingness to protect a man you hardly knew.
还愿意保护一个陌生人
So give me a medal.
颁个勋章给我好了
I’d rather give you a job.
我宁可给你一份工作
Look at me. Do I look like a fan of law enforcement?
你看看我 我看来像是执法人员吗?
This is your lucky day Xander.
今天是你的幸运日
This is your chance to pay your Uncle Sam…
你有机会可以报答国家…
…for all your wonderful freedoms.
感谢它让你享受自♥由♥
The job’s not that difficult.
工作本身并不难
I want you to meet people
我只是要你去见一些人…
and find out what you can about them.
查明他们的底细
What type of people?
那一种人?
Dangerous dirty tattooed uncivilized. Your kind of people.
危险 下流 野蛮 你们那种人
Hold up.
等等
My kind of people would say “Kiss my ass scarface.”
我这种人会说”去你的 大花脸”
Usually I’d take my gun press it to your temple…
此时我通常会拔枪相向 再礼貌地…
…and ask you very politely to do what I want.
请你照我的话去做
But you’re not afraid of death.
但你并不怕死
That puts us in a quandary.
这让我们陷入了窘境
We better call this a day then.Not just yet.
我想讨论就到此结束 还没
You ever watch lions at the zoo?
你看过动物园里的狮子吗?
You can tell which were captured
透过它们的眼睛…
in the wild by the look in their eyes.
你就能分辨哪只是野生的
The wild cat.
大野猫
She remembers running across the plain
它记得奔驰草原的快乐…
the thrill of the hunt.
猎杀的快♥感♥
Four hundred pounds of killing fury locked in a box.
400磅的猎杀高手被关着
But after a while their eyes glaze over…
过一阵子 它们眼神变得呆滞…
…and you can tell their soul has died.
你看得出它的灵魂已死
The same thing happens to a man.
人也是一样
Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary is no joke.
联邦监狱可不是儿童乐园
They’ll take a wild man and throw him in solitary just for fun.
他们会把你这种狂人… 丢进单人牢房♥取乐
No more mountains to board no more oceans to surf.
不再有山可爬 不再有浪可冲