I’m not going anywhere.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
找到所有人类 杀掉他们
Find all the humans. Kill them.
每一个人类 找到所有人类
Every single one. Find all the humans.
集中注意力 找到所有人类
Focus. Focus. Find all the humans.
快停下
Stop it!
杰森
Jason.
他会对我非常生气的
He’s going to be so angry at me.
罗根
Logan.
罗根 你在哪里
Logan, where are you?
我们得从泄洪道出去
We have to get out through the spillway.
你们不会想从那条路走的 相信我
You don’t want to go that way. Trust me.
快过来 有另一条路能离开这里
Come on. There’s another way out of here.
直升机刚才就在这里
The helicopter was right here!
检测到将发生碰撞
启动紧急着陆程序
-我来带他上去 -好的
– I will take him. – Okay.
快点 各位
Come on, guys!
没事了 小淘气 没事了
It’s okay, Rogue. It’s okay.
你可以放手了 亲爱的 放手吧
You can let go, honey. Let go.
-你去吧 我没事的 -你确定吗
– Go. I’ll be fine. – You sure?
-是的 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
谁知道答案呢 金刚狼
Who has the answers, Wolverine?
那些人吗
Those people?
你怀里的那个生物
That creature in your arms?
我会在他身上碰碰运气
I’ll take my chances with him.
总有一天
One day,
会有人完成我未竞的事业 金刚狼
someone will finish what I’ve started, Wolverine!
总有一天
One day!
总有一天
One day!
金刚狼
斯考特 我们得去华盛顿
Scott, we’ve got to get to Washington.
我担心此事的影响已不止局限在阿尔克莱湖了
I fear this has gone beyond Alkali Lake.
鲍比
Bobby.
交给我吧
I got ‘im.
你没事吧
You okay?
我现在没事了
I am now.
-怎么了 -垂直推进器离线中
– What’s wrong? – Vertical thrusters are off line.
-那就快修好 -我正在努力
– So fix ’em. – I’m trying.
有人看见约翰了吗
Has anyone seen John?
火人吗
Pyro?
他到底去哪了
Where the hell is he?
他和万磁王在一起
He’s with Magneto.
开始运行了
They’re functioning,
但我不知道它们能撑多久
but I don’t know how long they’re going to last.
我在试图手动控制 它没有反应
I’m trying to override. It’s not responding.
拜托
Come on!
-不 我们失去了动力 -拜托
– Oh, no, we’ve lost the power. – Come on.
燃料电池里有动力 只是我们连接不上
There’s power in the fuel cells, we’re just not connecting.
好的 我…
Okay. I’ve‒
斯考特 发动机控制系统坏掉了
Scott, the engine control system is shot.
-哪个部分 -整个系统
– Which part? – All of it.
-手动控制在哪里 -它需要一点时间
– Where’s the override? – It’s gonna take some time.
暴风女 我们需要一些外部动力
Storm, we need some kind of external power.

Jean?
等等 琴去哪了
Wait. Where is Jean?
她在外面
She’s outside.
发动机启动
不 我们不能走 把舷梯放下
No, we’re not leaving! Lower the ramp!
暴风女 快放下
Storm, lower it!
我没办法
I can’t.
是她在控制飞机
She’s controlling the jet.
你 快去带她回来
You, get her, now!
她不让我去
She’s not letting me.
该死的
Damn it!
我知道我在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
-这是… -唯一的办法
– This is‒ – …the only way.
琴 听我说
Jean, listen to me.
别这样做
Don’t do this.
再见
Good-bye.
不 不
Oh, no! No!
不 不
No! No!
她不在了
She’s gone.
-她不在了 -不准你这么说
– She’s gone. – Don’t you say that!
-我们得回去 -她不在了
– We gotta go back. – She’s gone.
不 不
No! No.
她不在了 她不在了 她…
She’s gone. She’s gone. She’s‒
她不在了
She’s gone.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至匮乏
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want.
他使我卧在青草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
我虽然行过死阴的幽谷
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the death…
也不怕遭害
I will fear no evil…
因为你与我同在
for thou art with me.
今天我借此机会
Today I’ve been given an opportunity
向大家解释最近的事件
to shed light on recent occurrences
从针对这间办公室发生的袭击…
from the attack that ended in this office‒
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning‒
到席卷全球 几乎摧毁了我们生活的
to the unexplained phenomenon that swept the Earth…
无法解释的现象
nearly annihilating our way of life.
-早上好 总统先生 -早上好
– Good morning, Mr. President. – Good morning.
用”摧毁”这个词没什么问题吧
Do we like this word “Annihilating”?
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
-早上好 总统先生 -谢谢
– Good morning, Mr. President. – Thank you.
总统先生 直播倒计时 五 四 三 二…
Mr. President, we’re live in five, four, three, two‒
美国同胞们 虽然此番遭逢不幸
My fellow Americans, in this time of adversity…
然则这也是一个重大时刻
we are being offered a moment…
让我们可以认清人类群体中日益增长的威胁
a moment to recognize a growing threat within our own population…
并在人类历史进程中扮演独一无二的角色
and take a unique role in the shape of human events.
刚刚是信♥号♥♥中断了吗 我们还在直播吗
Did we just lose the feed? Are we still live?
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
请不要惊慌 我们不会伤害任何人
Please, don’t be alarmed. We’re not going to harm anyone.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
我们是变种人
We’re mutants.
我叫查尔斯·泽维尔 请您坐下
My name is Charles Xavier. Please, sit down.
-我宁愿站着 -小淘气
– I’d rather stand. – Rogue.
这些文件来自威廉·史崔克的私人办公室
These files were taken from the private offices of William Stryker.
你们是怎么得到的
How did you get this?
这么说吧 我认识一个能穿墙破壁的小女孩
Well, let’s just say I know a little girl who can walk through walls.
-我从来没见过这些信息 -我知道
– I’ve never seen this information. – I know.
那你也知道我并不吃威胁这一套
Then you also know I don’t respond well to threats.
总统先生 这不是威胁 这是一个机会
Mr. President, this is not a threat. This is an opportunity.
这个世界上有某些势力
There are forces in this world,
变种人和人类里都有
both mutant and human alike…
他们相信战争即将来临
who believe that a war is coming.
你可以从那些文件中看到
You will see from those files
有些人已经试图发起战争
that some have already tried to start one…
并且造成了伤亡
and there have been casualties.
双方都有人牺牲
Losses on both sides.
总统先生
Mr. President…
你刚刚打算跟全世界说的那些话没错
what you were about to tell the world is true.
这的确是一个重大时刻
This is a moment.
是选择重蹈覆辙
A moment to repeat the mistakes of the past…
还是齐心协力 共创美好未来的重大时刻
or to work together for a better future.
我们会永远存在下去 总统先生
We’re here to stay, Mr. President.
下一步行动取决于你
The next move is yours.
我们会盯着你
We’ll be watching.
总统先生
Mr. President.
其实…
You know…
琴即使在学生时代时
even when Jean was a student…
也一直对自己的能力心存疑虑
she was always hesitant about her powers.
总是渴求得到别人的帮助
Always looking to others.
感觉某种程度上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!