Scott?
-救命 来人啊 -你们听
– Help us! Anybody! – Listen.
救命 救我们出去
Help! Get us out of here.
-朱莉 -暴风女
– Julie? – Storm.
-救我们出去 -好 我们就来
– Get us out of here! – Okay, we’re coming.
斯考特
Scott!
斯考特 别这样
Scott, don’t do this!
琴 不不不 没事了
Jean, no, no, no. It’s okay.
没事的 是我
It’s okay. It’s me.
-斯考特 -我很抱歉
– Scott. – I’m so sorry.
-我以为我失去你了 -我的天
– I thought I’d lost you. – Oh, God.
真抱歉 我看得到是你 但我控制不住自己
I’m so sorry. I could see you, but I couldn’t stop myself.
-我努力过了 我很抱歉 -我好爱你
– I tried. I’m sorry. – I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
-我的腿 -放松 小心点
– My leg. – Okay, easy. Easy.
斯考特
Scott…
有点不对劲
something’s wrong.
天呐
My God.
不要
No!
你找到变种人了吗
Have you found the mutants yet?
你把每一个都找到了吗
Have you found all of them?
我在努力 人数太多了
I’m trying. There are so many of them.
那就集中注意力
Then concentrate.
集中注意力
Concentrate.
艾德曼合金的棘手之处是
The tricky thing about adamantium is…
只要你加工了原料的液体形态
that if you ever manage to process its raw, liquid form,
就必须得使它保持这种形态
you gotta keep it that way.
保持高温
Keep it hot.
因为一旦金属冷却下来 它就坚不可摧了
Because once the metal cools, it’s indestructible.
但你已经知道这点了
But you already know that.
我以前一直以为你是独一无二的 金刚狼
I used to think you were one of a kind, Wolverine.
我错了
I was wrong.
老天呐
Holy shit.
够了
That’s it.
你要去哪儿
Where do you think you’re going?
我不想像小孩似的在这等着了 我要进去
I’m sick of this kid’s table shit. I’m going in there.
约翰 他们让我们留在这的
John, they told us to stay here.
你向来只会服从命令吗
You always do as you’re told?
找出所有变种人
Find all the mutants.
找到他们
Find them.
找出所有变种人 找到他们
Find all the mutants. Find them all.
每一个 所有人
Each one. All of them.
-很好 -杀掉他们
– Good. – Kill them.
集中精神 再集中一点
Concentrate. Concentrate harder.
现在找到他们所有人 找到所有变种人
Now, find them all. Find all the mutants.
你 再集中一点
You, concentrate harder.
找到每一个人
Each and every one.
找到他们 找到所有的变种人 把他们全杀了
Find them. Find all the mutants. Kill them all.
把他们全部找出来
Find them all.
杀了他们
Kill them.
是脑波增幅器
Cerebro.
我们来得太晚了
We’re too late.
埃里克 快点
Eric, hurry!
好奇怪
That’s strange.
从那里面看是什么情况 查尔斯
How does it look from there, Charles?
你依然在为正义而战吗
Still fighting the good fight?
从这里来看 他们似乎没有按你的规则来
From here, it doesn’t look like they’re playing by your rules.
也许是时候按他们的规则来玩了
Maybe it’s time to play by theirs.
现在计划有变
There’s been a change of plan.
再见 查尔斯
Good-bye, Charles.
现在计划有变
There’s been a change of plans.
找到他们 找到所有普通人类
Now find them. Find them all ‒ the humans.
找到所有普通人类 每一个人
Find all the humans. Every one.
感觉如何 老兄
How does it feel, bub?
你为什么要回来
Why did you come back?
你把我剖开 你夺走了我的人生
You cut me open. You took my life!
你说的像是我偷了你的什么东西似的
You make it sound as if I stole something from you.
我记得 你是自愿参加改造的
As I recall, it was you who volunteered for the procedure.
-我是谁 -你…
– Who am I? – You…
只是一个失败的实验品
are just a failed experiment.
如果你真正知晓了你的过去
If you really knew about your past…
知晓你曾经是什么样的人
what kind of person you were…
以及我们一起做过的事
the work we did together‒
人是不会变的 金刚狼
People don’t change, Wolverine.
那时候你是一只野兽 现在你依然如此
You were an animal then. You’re an animal now.
我只是给了你爪子
I just gave you claws.
那是什么声音 怎么回事
What the hell is that? What is it?
水坝已经破裂 洪水会灌进泄洪道
The dam’s ruptured. It’s gonna flood water into the spillway.
这是在试图释放水压
It’s trying to relieve the pressure.
已经太晚了
It’s too late.
几分钟后 我们都会被水淹没
In a few minutes, we’ll all be underwater.
跟我走 我会告诉你你想知道的一切
Come with me, and I’ll tell you everything you want to know.
你帮不了你的朋友们
You can’t help your friends.
他们基本死定了 金刚狼
They’re as good as dead, Wolverine.
你是个幸存者 一直都是
You’re a survivor, always have been.
你不是说我是一只有爪子的野兽吗
I thought I was just an animal… with claws.
如果我们死 你也得死
If we die, you die.
那边没有出口 金刚狼
There are no exits that way, Wolverine!
找到所有人类 每一个人类 找到他们
Find all the humans. Every one. Find them.
找到所有人类 找到所有人 杀掉他们
Find all the humans. Find them all. Kill them.
-这是什么 -脑波增幅器
– What is this? – Cerebro.
暴风女
Storm.
-琴 你还好吗 -我没事
– Jean. Are you okay? – I’m fine.
什么情况
What’s happening?
教授还在里面 和另一个变种人在一起
Professor’s still in there… with another mutant.
他被困在了某种幻象中
He’s trapped in some kind of illusion.
天呐
Oh, my God.
万磁王逆转了脑波增幅器
Magneto’s reversed Cerebro.
它的目标不再是变种人
It’s not targeting mutants anymore.
那它的目标是谁
Who is it targeting?
每一个普通人类
Everyone else.
不可能
Impossible.
-大家靠后 -斯考特 不行
– Everybody stand back. – Scott, no.
他的大脑和脑波增幅器相连
His mind is connected to Cerebro.
打开大门可能会杀死他
Opening the door could kill him
和与他的意识连接的所有人
and everyone his mind is linked to.
等等 科特 我需要你带我进去
Wait. Kurt, I need you to take me inside.
暴风女 这人是谁 你是谁
Storm, who is this guy? Who are you?
我叫科特·瓦格纳
My name is Kurt Wagner,
但在慕尼黑♥马♥戏团…
but in the Munich circus‒
他是一个瞬移者
He’s a teleporter.
我告诉过你 如果我看不见目的地…
I told you, if I can’t see where I’m going‒
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
不要相信你在里面看到的一切
Don’t believe anything you see in there.
天国的父啊 愿世人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth‒
如同行在天上
as it is in heaven.
你们好
Hello.
你们在找什么
What are you looking for?
教授 你能听到我说话吗
Professor, can you hear me?
你得马上停掉脑波增幅器
You’ve got to stop Cerebro now.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
不 不要动
No. Don’t move.
但她只是个小女孩
But she’s just a little girl.
不 她不是
No, she’s not.
我盯着你们呢
I’ve got my eyes on you.
史崔克先生
Mr. Stryker.
真有意思 我们总是能遇见
Funny, we keep running into each other.
记住我的话 以后再也不可能遇见了
Mark my words, it’ll never happen again.
科特 这里等会儿会变得非常冷
Kurt, it’s about to get very cold in here.
我哪里也不去