你之前有机会的时候就该杀了我
You should’ve killed me when you had the chance!
但是有时候
But now and then…
每一位母亲都要离开
every mother needs to get away.
没有了它 幼崽们很无助
Without her, the babies are helpless.
鼠妈妈察觉到危险 急忙回家
Sensing danger, the mother rat races home.
幼崽们甚至都看不见凶手
The babies can’t even see the killer.
有个不速之客饱餐了一顿
And someone uninvited is coming to dinner.
它回来得太晚 一只幼崽已经死去
She arrives too late for one baby.
蜈蚣是致命的
The centipede was deadly.
你好啊
Hi.
-怎么了 -别说话
– What is it? – Shh, shh.
你选错房♥子了 小子
You picked the wrong house, bub.
你没事吧
You all right?
待在这里
Stay here.
快走 跑啊
Come on! Run!
上 上 上
Move, move, move!
-这边 -我们走 快
– This way. – Let’s go. Come on!
下去 下去 下去
Go, go, go!
快跑
Run!
-快跑 -约翰
– Run! – John!
小淘气在哪里
Where’s Rogue?
-我不知道 -我要找到她
– I don’t know. – I gotta find her.
-快打开 -来 扶着她
– Come on! – Here. Take her.
快啊
Hurry!
快 往里走 快走 进去
Go on. Get in. Let’s go. Let’s go.
-快走 -我们走 快
– Come on. – Let’s go! Come on!
带上他 他昏迷了
Take him. He’s stunned.
-我可以帮你 -帮他们吧
– I can help you. – Help them.
-小淘气 -鲍比
– Rogue! – Bobby!
这边走
This way.
快 所有人 跟我来
Come on. Everybody, follow me up here.
快快快 上 上
Move! Move! Go! Go!
快走
Come on.
我们走
Let’s go.
跟上 这边走
Come on. This way.
就是这里
This is it.
罗根
Logan!
你们想开枪打我吗 来啊
You wanna shoot me? Shoot me!
别对他开枪
Don’t shoot him!
时候未到
Not yet.
金刚狼
Wolverine?
我必须承认
Well, I must admit,
我没想到会在这里找到你
this is certainly the last place I’d expect to find you.
我们有多久没见了 15年吗
How long has it been? Fifteen years?
你真是一点也没变
You haven’t changed one bit.
而我 可老了不少
Me, on the other hand‒
逃不过自然法则
Nature.
等等 我们得做点什么
Wait! Wait! You guys, we gotta do something.
他们会杀了他的
They’re gonna kill him.
-他能保护好自己 我们走 -鲍比
– He can handle himself. Let’s go. – Bobby!
求你们了
Please.
我不知道泽维尔还会收留野兽
I didn’t realize Xavier was taking in animals‒
即使是像你这样独特的野兽
even animals as unique as you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
不 不要
No! No!
罗根 快 我们走
Logan, come on. Let’s go.
罗根
Logan.
你们走 我没事
Go! I’ll be fine.
但我们不会平安无事
But we won’t.
走 一直走
Go. Keep going.
-好了 上车 快上车 -我来开车
– All right. Get in. Get in! – I’m driving.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
这是镭射眼的车
This is Cyclops’s car.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that back there?
史崔克 他姓史崔克
Stryker. His name is Stryker.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
第一区安全
Zone one clear.
收到
Roger that.
拿着 这是你的
Here. This is yours.
我不喜欢不自在的沉默
I don’t like uncomfortable silences.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我觉得这不是CD播放器
I don’t think that’s the CD player.
坐回去
Sit back.
我们去哪里
Where we going?
暴风女和琴在波士顿 我们往那边开
Storm and Jean are in Boston. We’ll head that way.
-我父母住在波士顿 -很好
– My parents live in Boston. – Good.
中士
Sergeant?
大部分变种人从秘密地道逃走了
Most of the mutants escaped through a series of tunnels
我们的地图上没有标这些地道
that weren’t in our schematics.
我们抓到了几个
We have several in custody.
-几个 -6个 长官
– How many? – Six, sir.
欢迎您 教授
Welcome, Professor.
拿走我们需要的东西 先生们
Take what we need, gentlemen.
反变种人抗♥议♥游♥行♥
我觉得这些反变种人抗♥议♥游♥行♥
Look, I just think all this anti-mutant protesting…
显示了大多数美国民众心中日益增长的忧虑
underscores the genuine growing concern among most Americans.
我认为变种人注册法案…
I think mutant registration…
那为什么只做到这一步呢
But why stop there?
关于变种人的辩论
直播访谈
汉克·麦考伊博士
不如把变种人都驱赶到一起
Maybe it would be easier to round up mutants by the truckload.
-或者你想全面开战 肖先生 -得了吧
– Or maybe you’d like all-out war, Mr. Shaw. – Oh, please.
把那个垃圾节目关了 露
Turn that shit off, Lou.
你有烦心事吗
Lot on your mind?
罗里奥先生
Mr.Laurio?
我叫格蕾丝
I’m Grace.
要再来一杯啤酒吗
You want another beer?
当然了
Of course you do.
-你真是太野了 -是啊 没错
– You’re really aggressive. – Yes, I am.
我还从来没和你这样的大美女亲热过
I‒ I’ve never hooked up with a girl like you before.
我知道
I know.
这里有点脏 不是吗
It’s, uh, kinda dirty in here, don’t you think?
就是要肮脏下流
That’s the idea.
尼龙搭扣
Velcro.
不错
Nice.
杯底朝天喝光它
Bottom’s up.
我要的就是这效果
I certainly hope so.
屁♥股♥底朝天
Bottom’s up.
-威廉 -别客气 泽维尔 不用起身
– William. – Please, Xavier, don’t get up.
我管这个叫神经抑制器
I call it the neural inhibitor.
能让你无法进入我的脑子
It keeps you outta here.
你对斯考特做了什么
What have you done with Scott?
不用担心
Don’t worry.
我只是重新教育一下他
I’m just giving him a little reeducation.
当然了 你对这最在行了 是吧
Of course, you know all about that, don’t you?
威廉 是你想让我治愈你的儿子
William, you wanted me to cure your son.
-但突变并不是一种疾病 -你在撒谎
– But mutation is not a disease. – You’re lying!
你当年比我更怕他
You were more frightened of him than I was.
就在杰森从你的学校回来一年后
You know, just one year after Jason returned from your school…
我的妻子
my wife‒
他憎恨我们
you see, he resented us.
他把他的遭遇怪到我们身上
He blamed us for his condition.
所以他玩弄我们的意识
So he would toy with our minds…
在我们的大脑里投射幻象和虚境
projecting visions and scenarios into our brains.
最后 我妻子…
Well, my wife, in the end‒
她拿钻头对准了自己的左太阳穴
She took a power drill to her left temple…
想把那些幻象从脑子里弄出来
in an attempt to bore the images out.
我儿子 伟大的幻象师
My boy, the great illusionist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!