别对我说教了
Spare me the lecture.
我确定一点 就是你的失忆症
I have no doubt that your amnesia,
你的艾德曼合金骨骼和利爪
your adamantium skeleton, the claws…
都是有联♥系♥的
are all somehow connected.
但是 罗根
But, Logan…
有时候 有些事需要意识自己来发现
sometimes the mind needs to discover things for itself.
我向你保证 等我回来时我们再聊
I promise you we’ll talk again when I return.
希望你今晚能好心照看一下孩子们…
If you will be kind enough to watch over the children tonight…
斯考特和我要去看望一个老朋友
Scott and I are going to visit an old friend.
我马上发送
I’m sending coordinates of
那个变种人目前的位置坐标
where the mutant seems to have settled for now.
找到他 就把他带回学校
Soon as you find him, bring him back to the mansion.
希望他能配合
Let’s hope he cooperates.
是的 为了他好 祝你们好运
Yes. For his sake. Good luck.
史崔克 威廉
Stryker, William.
允许访问
埃里克·M·兰谢尔
超高戒备安全隔离区
打印页面中
脑波增幅器
脑波增幅器1
脑波增幅器2
作战基地
地点:机密
打印页面中
处理页面信息
传输数据至打印机
处理页面信息
等待打印
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我在清理垃圾
Estoy tirando la basura.
垃圾
Garbage.
波士顿
这里就是坐标位置
These are the coordinates.
滚出去
Gehen sie raus!
我是恶魔的使者
Ich bin ein Bote des Teufels!
我是恶魔之子
Ich bin die Ausgeburt des Bösen!
他是个瞬移者
He’s a teleporter.
难怪教授无法锁定他了
Must be why the professor had trouble locking onto him.
我们不是来伤害你的
We’re not here to hurt you!
我们只想跟你谈谈
We just wanna talk!
滚出去
Gehen sie raus!
我是恶魔的使者
Ich bin ein Bote des Teufels!
-你听腻了吗 -是的
– Are you bored yet? – Oh, yeah.
你确定不想下来吗
Sure you don’t wanna come down?
-抓住他了吗 -他不会再逃了
– You have him? – He’s not going anywhere.
对吧
Are you?
请别杀我 我无意伤害任何人
Please don’t kill me. I didn’t mean to harm anyone.
那为什么人们觉得你会伤害人
Now why would people have gotten that impression?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
瓦格纳 科特·瓦格纳
Wagner. Kurt Wagner.
柏林马戏团
当时到处都在开枪
There was so much shooting…
被恐惧支配
such fear…
最后就只有痛苦
and then there was only pain.
我亲眼看着这一切发生
I could see it all happening…
但却无法阻止我自己
but I couldn’t stop myself.
就像一个噩梦
It was like a bad dream.
也许是他在考验我
Perhaps He is testing me.
在你进入白宫之前
And before you were in the White House…
你还记得什么
what do you remember?
什么都不记得 我就在这里
Nothing. I was here.

Jean.
我还是想带他回去见教授
I’d rather get him back to the professor.
教授
The professor?
这些是你自己划破的吗
Did you do these yourself?
是的
Yes.
那这个呢
And what about this?
我要你再次探查我的意识
I need you to read my mind again.
恐怕结果还是和之前一样
I’m afraid the results will be the same as before.
-他将坚不可摧 -他的全身骨骼
– He’ll be indestructible. – His entire skeleton‒
艾德曼合金
Adamantium.
有时候 有些事需要意识自己来发现
Sometimes the mind needs to discover things for itself.
金刚狼
Wolverine.
没有记忆 他将没有记忆
No memory. He’ll have no memory.
袭击发生时在白宫观光的十几名游客
A dozen tourists in the White House during the attack…
目前仍在接受审问
are still being held for questioning.
最美味的食物 一个非常简单的机器
Best tasting food. A machine that’s so darn easy‒
总统将发表全国讲话
…president will address the nation‒
因为白宫刺客 数百名…
For the White House assassin, following hundreds of‒
睡不着吗
Can’t sleep?
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
因为你现在醒着
‘Cause you’re awake.
好吧 你呢
Right. How about you?
我不睡觉
I don’t sleep.
这里的人都不睡觉吗
Doesn’t anybody sleep around here?
显然都不
Apparently not.
-有啤酒吗 -这里是学校
– Got any beer? – This is a school.
-所以是没有吗 -是没有
– So that’s a “No”? – Yeah, that’s a “No.”
除了巧克力牛奶还有别的吗
Got anything other than chocolate milk?
那个小碗柜里应该有一些苏打水
There should be some soda in that small cupboard.
-谢了 -不客气
– Thanks. – No problem.
接下来把他交给我
I’ll take him from here.
没关系 斯考特
It’s all right, Scott.
-墨镜很帅啊 -谢谢
– Nice shades. – Thanks.
查尔斯·泽维尔 你是来救我吗
Charles Xavier. Have you come to rescue me?
抱歉 埃里克 今天不是
Sorry, Eric. Not today.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
企图刺杀总统这件事
The assassination attempt on the president‒
-你知道多少 -什么都不知道
– What do you know about it? – Nothing.
只知道报纸上的消息
Only what I read in the papers.
你其实不必问的 查尔斯
You really shouldn’t have to ask, Charles.
你这是怎么了
What’s happened to you?
威廉·史崔克经常来看望我
I’ve had frequent visits from William Stryker.
你还记得他 对吧
You remember him, don’t you?
威廉·史崔克
William Stryker.
他的儿子杰森 曾经是你的学生 对吧
His son, Jason, was once a student of yours, wasn’t he?
是的 很多年前
Yes. Years ago.
不幸的是 我没能帮到他
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to help him…
至少不是他父亲希望的那种方式
at least not in the way that his father wanted.
而现在你觉得收留金刚狼
And now you think that taking in the Wolverine…
会弥补你在史崔克儿子身上的失败
will make up for your failure with Stryker’s son.
-你在这里待了多久 -几年吧
– How long you been here? – Couple years.
你父母就直接把你送来变种人学校了吗
And your parents just sent you off to mutant school?
事实上 我父母以为这是预备学校
Actually, my parents think this is a prep school.
是这样啊
Oh, I see.
我猜很多预备学校
I suppose lots of prep schools
-都有自己的宿舍 校园… -喷气式飞机
– have their own dorms, campuses– – Jets.
-所以你和小淘气在一起了吗 -是的
– So you and Rogue, huh? – Yeah.
不是你想的那样 我也想那样 只是…
It’s not what you think. I’d like it to be, but it’s just‒
这真的不太好受
It’s just that it’s not easy…
你明明想和对方更亲近
when you wanna be closer to someone…
却做不到
but you can’t.
我看到你看葛雷医生的眼神了
You know, I’ve seen how you look at Dr. Grey.
-你说什么 -没什么
– Excuse me? – Nothing.
你还没有告诉罗根他的过去 对吗
You haven’t told him about his past, have you?
我将他引入了探寻的道路
I’ve put him on the path.
罗根的意识还很脆弱
Logan’s mind is still fragile.
是吗
Is it?
还是你害怕失去一名宝贵的X战警
Or are you afraid of losing one of your precious X-Men…
老朋友
old friend?
埃里克 你做了什么
Eric, what have you done?
对不起 查尔斯
I’m sorry, Charles.
我没忍♥住
I couldn’t help it.
你对史崔克说了什么
What have you told Stryker?
一切
Everything.
战争已经开始
The war has begun.
斯考特
Scott!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!