Voluntary? They put the cure in a gun.
我告诉过你他们会率先下手
I told you they would draw first blood.
那我们该怎么办 -我们该怎么办
So what do we do? – What do we do?
我们把这武器当作避雷针
We use this weapon as a lightning rod
以此为借口 壮大我们的事业
to bring countless more to our cause.
来吧 我们要建立一支军队
Come. We have an army to build.
我探查到奇怪的东西 是一种电磁力
I picked something up. An electromagnetic force.
它很强大 来自一位变种人
It’s massive. It’s… a mutant.
五级变种人 比我感受过的任何力量都强大
Class five. More powerful than anything I’ve ever felt.
比你的能力还要强大
More powerful than you.
她在哪里
Where is she?
罗根
Logan?
琴 琴 -发生什么事了
Jean? Jean! – What happened?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我想是她杀了斯考特 -什么
I think she killed Scott. – What?
那不可能
That’s not possible.
我警告过你
I warned you.
她离开了学校 但她试图屏蔽我的意念
She’s left the mansion, but she’s trying to block my thoughts.
她太强大了
She’s so strong.
或许已经太迟了
It may be too late.
葛雷
在这等我 -什么
Wait for me here. – What?
我得单独去见琴
I need to see Jean alone.
你说得对 查尔斯 她很特别
You were right, Charles. This one is special.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
和教授一样 拜访旧友
The same as the professor. Visiting an old friend.
我不想在这惹事 -我也一样 查尔斯
I don’t want trouble here. – Nor do I, Charles.
那么 我们能进去了吗
So, shall we go inside?
我是来带琴回家的 别干预 埃里克
I came to bring Jean home. Don’t interfere, Eric.
就像以前一样 是吧
Just like old times, huh?
她需要帮助 琴的情况不太好
She needs help. Jean is not well.
真有趣 你说起话来就跟她父母一样
Funny. You sound just like her parents.
别让任何人进来
Nobody gets inside.
我就知道你会来 -当然
I knew you’d come. – Of course.
我来带你回家
I’ve come to bring you home.
我没有家 -不 你有
I have no home. – Yes, you do.
你有家 也有家人
You have a home and a family.
他认为你的力量太过强大 你自己无法掌控
You know, he thinks your power is too great for you to control.
埃里克
Eric.
我觉得你的意识游戏恐怕是没用了 查尔斯
I don’t believe your mind games are going to work anymore, Charles.
所以你想控制我 -不是的
So you want to control me? – No.
他就是想控制你 -不 我是想帮助你
He does. – No. I want to help you.
帮我 我有什么毛病吗
Help me? What’s wrong with me?
当然没有 -埃里克 住嘴
Absolutely nothing. – Eric, stop!
不 查尔斯 这次不行
No, Charles! Not this time!
你总是抑制她的超能力
You’ve always held her back!
那是为了你自己好 琴
For your own good, Jean.
滚出我的大脑
Stay out of my head.
我要进去了 -教授说他能处理
I’m goin’ in. – The professor said he’d handle this.
看着我 琴 我能帮助你 看着我
Look at me, Jean. I can help you. Look at me!
滚出我的大脑
Get out of my head.
或许你该听她的 查尔斯
Perhaps you should listen to her, Charles.
你必须相信我
You must trust me.
你对所有人包括你自己来说都很危险
You’re a danger to everyone and yourself!
但我能帮助你
But I can help you!
我看你是想给她使用解药
I think you want to give her the cure!
瞧瞧斯考特的下场
Look what happened to Scott!
你杀死了心爱之人
You killed the man you love
因为你无法掌控自己的能力
because you couldn’t control your power!
不 住嘴
No! Stop it!
是时候了
That’s it.
琴 让我进去
Jean, let me in.
不要 琴
No, Jean!

Jean!
别被它控制了
Don’t let it control you.
查尔斯
Charles!
亲爱的 跟我走
My dear, come with me.
老天
Oh, God!
不要
No.
我们生活在一个黑暗的时代
We live in an age of darkness,
一个充满恐惧 仇恨和偏狭的世界
a world full of fear, hate and intolerance.
但在每个时代 都有敢于反抗的人
But in every age, there are those who fight against it.
查尔斯·泽维尔诞生于一个割裂的世界
Charles Xavier was born into a world divided,
他曾努力让这个世界愈合
a world he tried to heal,
但却从未完成这一使命
a mission he never saw accomplished.
功败垂成大概就是伟人的宿命
It seems the destiny of great men to see their goals unfulfilled.
查尔斯不仅是领袖和良师
Charles was more than a leader, more than a teacher.
他更是一位益友
He was a friend.
在我们担惊受怕时 他给予我们力量
When we were afraid, he gave us strength.
在我们孤独飘零时 他给予我们家园
And when we were alone, he gave us a family.
他或许已与世长辞 但他的谆谆教诲
He may be gone, but his teachings…
将在我们这些学生的心目中永垂不朽
live on through us, his students.
无论我们身在何处 都必将铭记他的遗志
Wherever we may go, we must carry on his vision.
让世界团结友爱的遗志
And that’s a vision of a world united.
凯蒂
Kitty?
鲍比
Bobby?
你还好吗 -我没事
You okay? – Yeah.
当年 是泽维尔去到我家
Ah, it’s just… Xavier came to my house.
是他说服我来到了这里
He was the one that convinced me to come here.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们心里的感受都一样
We’re all feelin’ the same way, you know.
不 鲍比 我们不一样
No, Bobby, we’re not.
你有小淘气 我有谁呢
You have Rogue and I have?
算了 我只是想家了
You know, I…I just miss home.
初雪之类的
The first snow and all of that.
凯蒂 起来 跟我来
Kitty, get up. Come with me.
暴风女让我们待在房♥里
Storm told us to stay in our rooms.
别担心 我们不会被抓到的
Don’t worry. We won’t get caught.
我是说 你能穿墙破壁好吗
I mean, you can walk through walls, you know.
来吧
Come on.
这里也可以变成家
This place can be home too.
鲍比 鲍比 -好了 来吧
Bobby. Bobby! – Okay. Come on.
谢谢你为我做这些 鲍比
Thank you for this, Bobby.
需要搭便车吗 孩子
You need a lift, kid?
不需要
No.
你要去哪里
Where’re you going?
你不明白害怕自己的超能力
You don’t know what it’s like to be afraid of your powers,
害怕跟任何人亲近 是什么感觉
to be afraid to get close to anybody.
不 我明白
Yeah, I do.
我希望能触碰别人 罗根
I wanna be able to touch people, Logan.
拥抱 握手 亲吻
A hug, a handshake, a kiss.
我希望你这样不是为了某个男孩
I hope you’re not doing this for some boy.
听着 如果你想离开 那就走吧
Look, if you wanna go, then go.
只是要确定这是你自己想要的
Just be sure it’s what you want.
你不是该劝我留下 上楼去放下行李吗
Shouldn’t you be telling me to stay, to go upstairs and unpack?
我又不是你父亲 我是你的朋友
I’m not your father. I’m your friend.
想想我说的话 小淘气
Think about what I said, Rogue.
叫我玛丽
Marie.
玛丽
Marie.
你还记得我们初次见面的情形吗
Do you remember when we first met?
你知道我当时从你身上看到了什么吗
Do you know what I saw when I looked at you?
我看到了进化的下一个阶段
I saw the next stage in evolution,
那是我和查尔斯梦想找到的东西
what Charles and I dreamt of finding.
我在心中暗想
And I thought to myself,
查尔斯为什么要把这位女神降为凡人
“Why would Charles want to turn this goddess into a mortal?”
我可以操纵这把枪内的金属
I can manipulate the metal in this,
但你能控制一切 为所欲为
but you? you can do anything, anything you can think of.

Jean.
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
你刚才的话听起来跟他一样
You sound just like him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!