You know her capture will only provoke Magneto.
不过有她在手里 我们确实有了外交筹码
But having her does give us some diplomatic leverage.
原则上 我不能跟这些人谈判
On principle, I can’t negotiate with these people.
您任命我为部长不就是为了这个吗 先生
I thought that’s why you appointed me, sir.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
但这不是您叫我来的原因 -不是
But that’s not why you called me here. – No.
这才是 这是她从食品药物管理局偷走的
This is. It’s what she stole from the F.D.A.
吉米 别名 水蛭
老天
Dear Lord.
这是可行的吗 -我们相信可行
Is it viable? – We believe it is.
您知道这将对变种人群体
You realize the level of impact
造成多大冲击吗
this will have on the mutant community?
我知道
Yes, I do.
正因如此 我们现在需要你的…外交手段
That’s precisely why we need some of your… diplomacy now.
当个体获得巨大能力时
When an individual acquires great power,
使用还是滥用那种能力便至关重要
the use or misuse of that power is everything.
是用来做善事
Will it be for the greater good?
为一己私利 抑或成为毁灭的工具
Or will it be used for personal or for destructive ends?
我们都必须问自己这个问题
Now, this is a question we must all ask ourselves.
为什么
Why?
因为我们是变种人
Because we are mutants.
从心理学角度来说 这呈现了一个问题
For psychics, this presents a particular problem.
何时使用超能力是可以的
When is it acceptable to use our power,
《变种人道德规范》 第18课
何时使用超能力是可以的
何时算跨越…
何时算跨越了那条看不见的界线
and when do we cross that invisible line…
让自己变成欺压同类的暴君
that turns us into tyrants over our fellow man?
但爱因斯坦说过 道德伦理是人类独有的现象
But Einstein said that ethics are an exclusive human concern…
背后没有任何超人类权威支持
without any superhuman authority behind it.
爱因斯坦不是变种人
Einstein wasn’t a mutant…
至少据我们所知如此
so far as we know.
这个案例研究是一位同事发给我的
Now, this case study was sent to me by a colleague,
莫伊拉·马克塔格特博士 琼斯
Dr. Moira MacTaggert. Jones?
你们眼前的这个男人
The man you see here
天生大脑就缺乏高级功能
was born with no higher-level brain functions.
他的器官和神经系统功能正常
His organs and nervous system work,
但他没有任何意识
but he has no consciousness to speak of.
假使我们要将一个人的意识 比如说一位
Now, what if we were to transfer the consciousness of one person,
罹患癌症晚期 有四个子女的父亲
say a father of four with terminal cancer,
转移到此人体内
into the body of this man?
如何判定
How are we to decide
我们的行为是否符合伦理
what falls within the range of ethical behavior and what‒
教授
Professor?
明天再讨论
We’ll continue this tomorrow.
下课
Class dismissed.
天气预报说今天阳光灿烂
The forecast was for sunny skies.
抱歉
Oh. I’m sorry.
我就算不用读心术 也能看出你有心事
I don’t have to be psychic to see that something’s bothering you.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
万磁王现在是逃犯
Magneto’s a fugitive.
内阁里有一名变种人 总统理解我们
We have a mutant in the cabinet, a president who understands us.
为什么还要躲起来 -我们没躲
Why are we still hiding? – We’re not hiding.
但外面仍有敌人
But we still have enemies out there.
我必须保护我的学生 你明白的
And I must protect my students. You know that.
是的 但我们不能永远当学生
Yes, but we can’t be students forever.
暴风女 我早就没当你是我的学生了
Storm, I hadn’t thought of you as my student for years.
其实我想着
In fact, I thought that,
也许有一天你能接我的班
perhaps, you might take my place some day.
可是斯考特… -斯考特变了
But Scott’s– – Scott’s a changed man.
琴的死对他打击太大
He took Jean’s death so hard.
没错 外面的情况是有所好转
Yes, things are better out there.
但你最清楚 气候瞬息万变
But you, of all people, know how fast the weather can change.
你有事瞒着我们
There’s something you’re not tellin’ us.
汉克
Hank?
奥萝洛 查尔斯
Ororo! Charles.
我喜欢你的新发型 -我也喜欢你的
I love what you’ve done with your hair. – You too.
谢谢
Thanks.
仓促约见 谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
亨利 这里永远欢迎你 你是这个家的一员
Henry, you are always welcome here. You’re a part of this place.
我有消息要告诉你 -关于埃里克的吗
I have news. – Is it Eric?
不是 不过我们在那方面已经有所进展
No. Though we have been making some progress on that front.
魔形女近日被逮捕了
Mystique was recently apprehended.
这个毛球是谁
Who’s the furball?
汉克·麦考伊 变种人事务部部长
Hank McCoy, Secretary of Mutant Affairs.
好吧 那个著名的部长嘛 西装不错
Right, right. The secretary. Nice suit.
亨利 这是罗根 他是… -金刚狼
Henry, this is Logan. He’s, uh– – Wolverine.
我听说你是凶猛的野兽 -彼此彼此
I hear you’re quite an animal. – Look who’s talkin’.
你们都知道万磁王会来救魔形女的 对吧
You know Magneto’s gonna come get Mystique, right?
万磁王不是问题 至少不是最迫切的
Magneto’s not the problem. At least not our most pressing one.
一家大型制药公♥司♥研制出了变种人抗体
A major pharmaceutical company has developed a mutant antibody‒
能抑制X基因 -抑制
a way to suppress the mutant “X” Gene. – Suppress?
永久性地 他们称之为解药
Permanently. They’re calling it a cure.
太荒唐了
Well, that’s ridiculous.
变种人怎么能治愈 -从科学角度说…
You can’t cure being a mutant. – Well, scientifically speaking‒
我们何时开始变成疾病了
Since when did we become a disease?
有哪个思维正常的人会… -暴风女
How can anybody in their right– – Storm.
他们此刻正在宣布这一消息
They’re announcing it now.
沃辛顿实验室
这些所谓的变种人 也是跟我们一样的人类
These so-called mutants are people just like us.
他们的苦恼不过是种疾病
Their affliction is nothing more than a disease,
是因为健康细胞遭到了破坏
a corruption of healthy cellular activity.
但我今天在此宣布 他们仍有希望
But I stand here today to tell you there’s hope.
这里曾是世界最有名的监狱
And this site, once the world’s most famous prison,
如今对所有选择来此的变种人来说
will now be the source of freedom
将是自♥由♥之源
for all mutants who choose it.
沃辛顿实验室 恶魔岛监狱
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
很荣幸向大家介绍基因突变的答案
I proudly present the answer to mutation.
我们终于找到解药了
Finally, we have a cure.
谁会想要这种解药
Who would want this cure?
什么样的懦夫才会为了融入社会注射解药
I mean, what kind of coward would take it just to fit in?
让自己免受迫♥害♥是懦弱吗
Is it cowardice to save oneself from persecution?
不是所有变种人都能轻易融入主流社会
Not all of us can fit in so easily.
毕竟你不会掉毛在家具上
You don’t shed on the furniture.
说不定政♥府♥也在背后推波助澜
Well, for all we know, the government helped cook this up.
我向你保证 此事与政♥府♥无关
I can assure you the government had nothing to do with this.
这种话我早听过了
Well, I’ve heard that before.
孩子 我为变种人争取权利的时候
My boy, I have been fighting for mutant rights
你爪子都还没长齐
since before you had claws.
他刚才是不是叫我”孩子”
Did he just call me “Boy”?
是真的吗 他们能治好我们
Is it true? They can cure us?
没错 小淘气 看来是真的
Yes, Rogue. It appears to be true.
不 教授 他们不能治愈我们
No, Professor. They can’t cure us.
知道为什么吗 因为没什么好治愈的
You want to know why? Because there ‘s nothin’ to cure.
你没有病 我们也没病
Nothing’s wrong with you. Or any of us, for that matter.
作为变种人 我们应该如何回应
How should we, as mutants, respond?
我是这样想的
Here’s what I think.
我们应当组织起来
This is about getting organized,
把诉求传达给对的人
bringing our complaints to the right people.
我们要成立一个委员会与政♥府♥沟通
We need to put together a committee and talk to the government.
他们不懂
They don’t understand.
他们不理解作为一个变种人意味着什么
They don’t know what it means to be a mutant.
我们要展示给他们看 教育他们
We need to show them, educate them,
让他们知道我们就要这样生存下去
let them know that we’re here to stay.
得了吧 -大家听我说
Come on. – People, you must listen.
他们不会认真对待我们 除非…
They won’t take us seriously…
他们想让我们灭绝
They want to exterminate us.
治疗是自愿的
This cure is voluntary.
没人说什么灭绝
Nobody’s talking about extermination.
没人会认真去谈
No one ever talks about it.
他们只是直接行动
They just do it.
如果你们继续这样盲目地生活下去
And you go on with your lives,
忽视身边的这些征兆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!