跟我走
Come on.
艾德曼合金子弹
Adamantium bullets.
就用这些子弹来击穿他结实的头颅吧
Let’s see him heal with a few of these through his thick skull.
你阻止不了他 用这种子弹也不行
You can’t stop him, even with that.
他会自愈的
He’ll heal.
他的大脑或许能自愈
His brain may heal.
但他的记忆不会恢复
But his memories won’t grow back.
这无法改变我们之间的任何事 维克多
This doesn’t change anything between us, Victor.
我们之间完了
We’re done.
我们之间永远不可能完 吉米
We can never be done, Jimmy.
我们是兄弟
We’re brothers.
兄弟间相互照顾
Brothers look out for each other.
-想我了吗 -老天啊
– You miss me? – Jesus…
当你说要杀死所有人
When you said you’d gonna kill everyone…
我还以为你说得有点夸张
I thought you may just’ve been exaggerating.
我看起来像夸张的人吗
Do I look like a man who exaggerates?
别客气
You’re welcome.
罗根
Logan?
罗根
Logan.
那些孩子想离开这座岛
These kids trying to get off the island.
-分头行动 快 -我这就去
– Split up. go! – I’m on it.
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉
Kayla!
我爱你
I love you.
不要
No…
我好冷
I am so cold.
听我说 我要带你离开这里
Listen to me, I’m gonna get you out of here.
明白吗
You understand?
放松点 慢慢来
Just go easy. Nice and easy.
就这样 就这样
That’s it. That’s it.
好了 我会找人给你治疗的
Okay. I’m gonna get you help.
罗根
Logan!
我本该诱使你扣动扳机
I should make you pull the trigger.
但这会让我们变得和你一样邪恶
But that would make us not better than you.
把枪扔掉
Throw the gun away.
转身
Turn around
一直走到脚出血
Walk until your feet bleed.
然后继续走
And then keep walking.
没事了 斯考特
It’ll be all right, Scott.
我叫查尔斯·泽维尔
My name is Charles Xavier.
我是个变种人 跟你一样
I’m a mutant, like you.
-我能听到你的意识 -没错 我也能听到你的
– I can hear your thoughts. – Yes. and I can hear yours.
你们现在安全了
You’re safe now.
来吧 我们得走了
Come. We have to go.
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
罗根
金刚狼
孩子们安全了
The kids are safe.
天呐
Damn.
-你是谁 -什么叫我是谁
– Who are you? – what do you mean, who am i?
是我带你来这里的 我们快走吧
I’m the guy who brought you here. Now we gotta go.
我究竟在哪
Where the hell am i?
听我说 我是你的朋友
Listen to me, I am a friend.
我是你的朋友
I’m a friend.
我叫什么名字
What’s my name?
我叫什么名字
What’s my name!
你叫罗根
Your name is Logan.
你要相信我 我们得离开这儿
You need to trust me. We have to go.
跟我来
Follow me.
马上
Now!
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
那些人可不会喜欢你对这里的破坏
These boys aren’t gonna like what you’ve done to this place.
我们真得走了
We really need to go.
我自有出路
I’ll find my own way.
祝你好运
Good luck.
史崔克上校
Colonel Stryker?
-威廉·史崔克上校 -我是
– Colonel william Stryker? – Yes.
您需要跟我们回去受审
You’re wanted for questioning…
您与曼森将军的死有关
in connection of the death of general Munson.
长官
Sir.
再来一杯
Another.
你是美国人吗
Are you American?
大概是加拿大人吧
Canadian, I think
你是想借酒忘记一些事吗
Are you drinking to forget?
不 我想靠喝酒来记起一些事
No, I’m drinking to remember