But…
-曾经有人从那里逃出来过 -谁
– A prisoner escaped there once. – Who?
他叫雷米·勒博
His name is Remy Lebeau.
他曾是新奥尔良的街头骗子
He was a street hustler from New Orleans.
狱警们都叫他”牌皇”
The guards at the prison called him Gambit
因为他每次打扑克 都会把他们的钱赢光
because he kept taking all their money at poker…
我知道的就这么多了
That’s all I know.
弗雷德 史崔克想干什么 他有什么目的
What’s Stryker up to, Fred, what’s the end game?
他想提取变种人的超能力 把它们结合在一起
He’s taking their powers, trying to combine them somehow.
我知道的就这些了 罗根 就这些了
It’s all I know, Logan. It’s all I know.
你要是敢骗我的话 下次见面你就死定了
If I had to come back here, I’m gonna take your head off.
我跟你一起去 罗根
I’m coming with you, Logan.
-跟我去那里可没什么好处 -不需要
– There’s no redemption where I’m going. – I ain’t asking.
波旁街
就是他
There’s our dude.
好酷
That’s cool.
我到后面去守着 免得他逃跑
But I’m gonna gonna go and cover the back if he runs.
我又不是去和他打架
I’m not havin’ a fight with him.
-得了吧 -你什么意思
– Yeah, right. – what?
我难道整天找人打架吗
I am havin’ fights with everybody?
猫捉老鼠不是天性吗
Don’t dogs kill cats?
那你滚去守着后门吧
Just go cover the back, will ya?
-给我500 -我跟
– Give me 500. – I’m in.
你是雷米·勒博吗
Are you remy lebeau?
我欠你钱了吗
Do I owe you money?
没有
No.
那我就是雷米·勒博了
Then remy lebeau I am.
大盲注100 小盲注50
Large blind is 100, and the small blind’s 50.
可以给你发牌了吗
May I deal you in?
我只有17块 能玩点什么
Now what can I get for 17 bucks?
17美元
17 dollars?
不如打个车回家吧
A cab ride home, perhaps.
你是我弟弟的新保姆吗 约翰
You’re my brother’s new babysitter, John?
我可不是布拉德利 维克多
I ain’t Bradley, Victor.
你可怕的黑外衣可吓不到我
And your creepy black coat don’t scare me.
是吗
Really?
我可把杜克斯吓得不轻
It worked on Dukes.
你不该这么做的 现在我只能杀了你了
You shouldn’t have done that, ’cause now I’m gonna kill you…
罗根就永远没机会下手了
So Logan never gets the chance.
你为什么会来到这里 先生
So what brings you to our fair city, sir?
维克多·克里德
Victor Creed.
那是谁
And who’s that?
我要杀的人
The man I’m gonna kill.
他在一座岛上为一个叫史崔克的人效力
He works for a man named Stryker on, uh, on an island.
我想要知道那座岛在哪儿
I just need to know where it is.
你为何觉得我会知道
Why do you think I know that?
因为我知道你的底细 牌皇
Well, ’cause I know who you are, Gambit.
你从那儿逃出来了
You are the guy who escaped…
并且你将带我再次去那里
And you are the guy who’s gonna take me back there.
其实 约翰
You know, John…
我一直都想告诉你一件事
there’s something I always wanted to tell you.
你的攻击是可以预测的
You’re predictable.
我摸到你的脊梁了 小约翰
I can feel your spine, Johnny boy.
真有趣 我一直以为你没有脊梁
That’s funny. I never knew you had one.
你戴的名牌片很不错 先生
Those are mighty nice tags you have on there, sir.
把我抓走的人也戴着同样的牌子
The men who took me wore tags just like ’em.
等等 你听我说
Hey, now bob, you listen to me…
我在那人间地狱里受了两年苦
Two years I was rottin’ in that hell…
我绝不回去
and I’m never going back.
很闪亮嘛
Shiny.
告诉我 吉米
Tell me something, Jimmy.
你知道怎么才能杀我吗
Do you even know how to kill me?
我要把你的脑袋砍下来
I’m gonna cut your goddamn head off.
看看那样行不行
See if that works.
你速度变慢了 老家伙
You’re gettin’ slow, old man.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你要为她的死偿命
You’re gonna die for what you did to her.
维克多
Victor!
棒子耍得不错
That’s a nice stick.
混♥蛋♥ 听好了 是这样
Shithead. here’s the deal.
你带我去那座岛
See, you’re gonna take me to this island,
我会杀了克里德 史崔克
where I can kill Creed, Stryker…
几乎所有你在这世上痛恨的人
and pretty much everyone you hate in this world.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你真的会杀了他们吗
You’re really gonna kill them?
只要你别挡路 没错
As long as you stay out of my way, yeah.
上校
Colonel.
将军
General?
这就是11号♥武器吗
Is this Weapon XI?
吸取了他们全部的力量 却没有他们的弱点
All their strenghs but none of their weaknesses.
你真的非常痛恨变种人 是吧
You really hate them, don’t you?
不 我并不恨他们
No, I don’t hate them.
在和变种人打了20年交道后
After 20 years of working with mutants,
我只是很清楚他们的能力
I just know what they can do.
如果我们想在战争开始前就取得胜利
If we win this war before it starts…
同时拯救不计其数的生命
and save countless lives in the process,
先发制人是唯一的办法 将军
preemptive action is the only action here, general.
国家袖手旁观的时代终结了
The days of our country sitting on the sidelines are over.
我们要在被敌人攻击之前
We need to take the fight to the enemy…
率先攻击敌人
before they take the fight to us.
-我很欣赏你的激♥情♥ -谢谢
– I admire your passion, I do. – Thank you.
但这就是极限了
But this is as far as it goes.
X武器只是一次小失误而已
Weapon X was a hiccup.
我们知道你儿子的事 比尔
We know about your son, Bill.
我们知道他是个变种人
We know he’s a mutant.
而且他还杀了你妻子
And we know he killed your wife.
你不该对我们隐瞒这事
You shouldn’t have kept that from us.
这事…
That…
-这事与我的工作无关 -胡说
– That has nothing to do with my work. – Bullshit.
你跟这项目牵扯过深 我要终止你的研究
You’re too close to this. I’m shutting you down.
你说得对 我…我就不说谎话了
You’re right. I…I won’t lie to you.
我儿子确实给我带来了困扰
My son did bring the problem home for me.
但我曾发誓
But I took an oath…
要保护好美国人♥民♥
to protect the american people
不管有什么威胁
From every threat,
不管是来自外部
both foreign
还是内部
and domestic.
-你不喜欢飞行 是吗 -我没事
– You don’t like flying, huh? – I’m fine.
你注意自己的事就行
Just concentrate on what you’re doing.
你确定吗 你额头上都是汗
You sure? You got a bit of sweat on your brow there.
真会说笑 你还是专心看…
Very funny, just keep your eyes on the…
看什么 云吗
On the what? The clouds?
我们上下颠簸得像个悠悠球
You’re up and down like a freaking yo-yo here!
你到底从哪儿搞来的这玩意儿
Where did you get this thing anyway?
这可是我的宝贝
Oh, this is my baby,
我有次玩牌赢来的 抓了一手好牌
I won her in a game. Jacks over fives.
真有你的
Great.
放松点 我们就快到了
Relax. We’re almost there.
那座岛 就在那里
There it is. The island.
三里岛 就光明正大地在你眼前
Three Mile Island, hiding in plain sight.
没人会在核反应堆附近转悠
No one’s gonna snoop around a nuclear reactor.
他们害怕会因此变成怪物
They think it’s gonna turn them into freaks.
就像你这样吗
Like you?
好吧
Right.
好了 准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
要去就趁现在 上吧
Cause it’s now or never. Let’s go.
也该是时候了
About time.
话说 如果这能让你心里好受点的话
Hey, if it’s make you feel any better…
这肯定会很疼
this is really gonna hurt.
没错 这的确让我心里舒服多了
Well, yeah, it kind of does, actually.
祝你好运
Good luck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!