Yo hablo, I talk.
「汝言」 意思是你说话
Tu hablas, you talk
「他言」是什么意思
El habla?
谁来翻译一下
Somebody translate?
萨默斯
Summers?
坐起来 把墨镜摘了
Sit up and take off those glasses.
我头疼
I have a headache.
那你放学就留下来慢慢戴吧
Then you can wear them in detention after school
把这个词组写100遍
while you add up this conjugation 100 times.
-还有谁来翻译一下 -他说话
– Somebody else? – He talks.
很好 意思是「他说话」
Thank you, he talks. El habla.
欢迎来到
拉斯维加斯
-你确定是维克多干的 -没错
– You sure it was Victor? – Yeah.
该死的
Damn!
我很遗憾 伙计
I’m sorry, mate.
我离开之后 他到底怎么了
What the hell happened to him after I left?
他情况更遭了
He got worse.
他觉得你把他抛弃了
He felt like you abandoned him.
我们都这么觉得
Hell, we all do.
只是 维克多要证明自己比你强
But Victor, he had to prove you he was better than you.
他开始追踪和捕杀他的猎物
Hunting and killing everything’s he was pointin’ at.
几个月后 我也成了他的猎物
Quit a few months later myself.
因为我受不了猎杀他们
Couldn’t take rounding them up.
-猎杀谁 -你别管了
– Rounding who up? – Leave it alone.
猎杀谁 约翰
Rounding who up, John?
该死的 约翰
God damn it, John!
猎杀我们的同类 罗根
We hunted our own kind, Logan.
我们干的那些事 会让我们下地狱的
There’s a special place in hell for the things we did.
变种人吗
Mutants?
为什么
Why?
史崔克说也许我们能改变这世界
Stryker’d say we would make a difference.
保护人们不被坏人伤害
Protecting people from the bad ones.
你准备怎么干掉维克多 罗根
How are you gonna take Victor down, Logan?
还记得当年非洲的事吗
Remember that stuff in Africa?
是 我记得非洲 怎么了
Yeah, I remember Africa, what about it?
天呐
Damn!
他们对你做了什么 老兄
What’d they do to you, man?
别问了
Don’t ask.
听着 零号♥特工曾提起一座岛
Listen, Zero said something about an island.
你知道些什么吗
Does that mean anything to you?
不知道
Nope.
不过杜克斯也许知道什么
But maybe Dukes knows.
-他以前和零号♥特工很要好 -弗雷德·杜克斯吗
– Him and Zero were real tight. – Fred Dukes?
-他在哪儿 -他就在这边
– Where is he? – He’s here.
-正好 我们去找他谈谈 -别急
– Well, let’s go talk to him. – Hold on.
他要4点左右才会来
He don’t get in until around four.
不过我得提醒你
But I gotta warn you…
他有点饮食失调
He developed a bit of eating disorder.
每个人都有不同的应对机制
we all got our coping mechanisms.
我在鼓励他瘦身
I’m trying to whoop him back into shape.
反正不管你干什么 别提他的体重
Whatever you do, don’t mention his weight.
加油 弗雷德 要是你想瘦身的话
Come on, Fred, if you want to get into shape.
你就得动起来 老兄
you got to move, man.
我跟他说要动起来
I told him he got to move.
这是弗雷德·杜克斯吗
Fred Dukes?
看上去像是把弗雷德吃了的怪物
That looks like the creature that ate Fred Dukes.
嘿 说话客气点
Hey, be nice, man
嘿 肥…弗雷德
Hey, fat… Fred, um.
我似乎还记得那个小姑娘85磅时的样子
I seem to remember that girl when she was about 85 pounds, huh?
真会说笑 你还是这么风趣 罗根
Oh that’s funny. You’re still so funny, Logan.
你知道维克多在哪吗
You know where Victor is?
不知道
No idea.
“岛”指的是什么 瘦子
What’s the island, slim?
出去的时候别被门撞了 罗根
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, Logan.
听着 你不告诉我维克多在哪 我是不会走的
Listen, I ain’t gonna leave until you tell me where Victor is.
拜托了 鲍伯 就当是看在老交情的份上
Come on, Bob. For old times’ sake, huh?
你刚才叫我…
Did you just call me…
大块头吗
Blob?
没有 不过…
No, but…
我跟你说了让你别提体重
I told you not to mention his weight.
你为什么叫他”大块头”
Why did you call him Blob?
我没叫他大块头 我说的是鲍伯
I didn’t call him blob, I said Bob!
该死的
God damn it!
打住 罗根
Hey, Logan.
我有个办法
I got an idea.
这就是你所谓的”办法”吗
This is your idea of an idea?
我只是想帮你的忙 罗根
I’m trying to help you out, Logan.
你也知道 杜克斯不太喜欢你
Dukes don’t like you that much, and you know it.
我也不太喜欢他
The feeling is mutual.
戴上手套 陪他”跳跳舞” 比划比划
Well, use them gloves, man. Dance with him a little bit.
让他拿你撒撒气
Allow him to let his anger out on you.
你要是能这么做的话
I figure if you do that…
或许他就会对你知无不言的
he might tell you everything you wanna know.
得了吧 瞧他那样
Come on, man, look at him.
他那肚子就像屁♥股♥长到前面来了
Big old ass comin’ out of the front of his shirt.
天呐 他会得冠状动脉血栓的
Jesus, he’s gonna have a coronary for christ’s sake.
有足够大的担架把这家伙抬出去吗
Is there even a stretcher big enough to take this guy out of here?
我倒不担心他 只怕是你要上担架了吧
It ain’t him I’m worried about getting out you on a stretcher.
-你是个大混♥蛋♥ -来啊 罗根
– You’re an asshole. – Come on, Logan.
揍他
Whoop his ass!
你想看吗
You wanna it?
陪他”跳跳舞” 弗雷德 就像我教你的那样
Dance with him, Fred! Just like I taught you
怎么了 罗根 你想跟我”跳跳舞”是吗
What’s that, Logan? You wanna dance with me?
感觉好爽
That feels good.
嘿 你猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
瞧 他要开口了 老兄
See, he’s gonna talk, man.
你已经快达到目的了
You got him right where you want him.
-你到底是站在哪边的啊 -快过来
– Whose side are you on anyway? – Come on!
快过来啊 小子
Come on, now, lamb chop!
维克多在哪
Now, where is Victor?
现在戴墨镜有点太暗了吧 你不觉得吗
A little dark for sunglasses, don’t you think?
求求你 不要 求求你了
Please don’t! Please! Don’t, please!
维克多
Victor!
维克多在哪儿
Where’s Victor?
维克多 和史崔克一起…在岛上
Victor’s… with Stryker on… on the island…
他们一起负责那个项目
They… they run it together.
什么
What… what?
维克多和史崔克在一起
Victor’s being with Stryker?
是啊
Yeah.
你不知道吗
You didn’t know that?
只剩下罗根了 我…
All that’s left now is Logan, I…
我相信你能解决他
…trust you can handle that.
我以前就赢过他 不是吗
I did before, didn’t I?
当然 没错
Oh yes, you did that.
我们的交易 仍然有效吧
Our deal… it still applies, right?
当然
Of course.
把他绑好 做好标记 队长
Now bag him and tag him, Captain.
“岛”是指什么
What’s the island?
就是 维克多抓住他们以后
It’s where… Striker takes them
史崔克关押他们的地方
after Victor’s caught ’em.
等等 抓住谁
Wait, wait… um, what? Takes who?
变种人
Mutants.
有传言说 史崔克在那里拿他们做实验
The rumor is that Stryker’s doing experiments on them there.
你就不好奇那些人遭遇了什么吗
I mean, you never wondered what happened to them?
我尽量不去想
I tried not to.
他们杀了我的爱人
They killed her…
所以我才允许他们给我注射艾德曼合金
So I’d let them put Adamantium in me.
他们就为了这该死的实验杀了她
They killed her for a God damn experiment.
那个岛在哪
Where is it?
罗根 史崔克把消息封锁得很严
Logan, Stryker kept it real secret.
不过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!