升到195了
one ninty-five
-他能挺过去吗 -我不知道
– Will he survive this? – I don’t know.
200.
儿子
…son.
心跳已超出极限
Heartbeat’s well beyond maximum.
-血压多少 -高压260 低压180
– Blood pressure? – 260 on 180.
且还在上升
And rising.
他能挺过来的 他能挺过来的
He can make it, he can make it.
维克多
Victor!
心率
我爱你
I love you.
你不是野兽
You’re not an animal.
意思是 金刚狼
It means… the Wolverine.
看来他也会死
I guess he can die.
加油 老朋友 快醒过来
Come on, old friend. Come back.
心率在上升
Heart rate rising.
艾德曼合金液箱空了
Adamantium reservoir is depleted.
没有排斥反应 融合完成了
No rejection. Procedure completed.
-我们成功了 -我们成功了
– We did it! – we did it.
太好了
Yes!
把他带到岛上去吗
We take him to the island?
岛上 不
The island? no.
融合成功了
The bonding works.
我们用他的DNA制♥造♥11号♥武器
We use his DNA for the XI.
清除他的记忆
Erase his memory.
清除他的记忆
Erase his memory.
我觉得他听见你的话了
I think he heard you.
封锁
Lockdown!
追捕他 把他的头砍下来
Hunt him down. Take his head off.
并非所有流浪者都是迷路之人
特拉维斯
Travis!
好像有个没穿衣服的人进了谷仓
I think there is some naked man in the barn.
是的
Yep.
孩子
Son…
你在这里干什么
What in hell are you doing?
-好冷 -冷
– It’s cold. – cold?
-你没穿衣服 -是啊
– You got no clothes on. – yeah.
你没吸毒吧
You’re not onto drugs, are you?
没有
No.
看来你只是昨晚过得很不顺
You just had a rough night.
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
到屋里来吧
Come on up the house.
我儿子还有些旧衣服在 或许你能穿
Some of my son’s old clothes will probably fit you.
给 先披上这个
Here, cover it up with that.
我可不想让我老伴儿心脏病发作
I don’t want to give an old lady a heart attack.
你在里面没事吧
You’re right in there?
没事 我没事
Yeah, everything’s fine.
晚饭好了
Supper’s on the table.
我…好的 我马上就来
I… yeah, I’ll be there in a minute.
我发誓我一定会赔的
I swear I’m gonna pay for it.
放那儿吧
Set it down over there.
过来坐吧 孩子
Come and sit down, son.
真的太感谢你们了
I can’t thank you both enough… for everything.
让你在外面冻死 也太没人性了吧
It wouldn’t have been decent to leave you out out there to freeze.
-人性 -怎么了
– Decent… – What?
没什么 只是不太习惯这个词
Nothing, I’m just not really used to that word.
你那辆改装的摩托车不错
That’s a nice chopper you’ve got out there.
-你懂摩托车 -天啊 又来了
– You know motorcycle? – Oh lord, here we go!
我最喜欢哈雷戴维森48年那款尖头摩托
My favorite is a ’48 panhead.
我买♥♥了辆停产的
I bought one new off the line.
你玩那个还嫩了点儿 孩子
I think you’re a little young for that, son.
你一定累坏了 晚上睡个好觉
You must be exhausted. you get a good night’s sleep.
去谷仓睡
In the barn.
那里没什么可破坏的
Nothing you can break out there.
-为什么月亮这么孤单 -为什么
– Why is the moon so lonely? – Why?
因为她曾有过一个爱人
Because she used to have a lover.
他再也无法触碰她
He can never touch her again.
睡得好吗
You sleep ok?
是啊
Yeah.
你看上去像是要去做坏事
You look like a man fixing to do a bad thing.
你知道满脑子仇恨的人最终得到了什么吗
You know what happens to many looking for blood?
-什么 -仇恨
– What? – They find it.
人总会有其他选择 孩子
We all got a choice, son.
我的选择被剥夺了
Mine got taken.
胡说
Bullshit.
这是我儿子的夹克
This was my son’s jacket.
穿上试试
Try it on.
谢谢
Thank you.
骑一下我的摩托车
You wanna take my bike for a spin,
试试它的悬挂系统
test the suspension.
6♥4♥款的
‘6♥4♥, huh?
天呐 你太重了
Man, you’re heavy.
是啊 最近”体重”增了点
Yeah, I put on a little weight recently.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你穿着太合适了
Oh, it fits you beautifully!
我给你拿了些…
I brought you some…
X武器在谷仓里 他刚杀害了两个平民
Weapon x is in the barn. He just murdered two civilians.
把他炸成碎片 看他能不能挺过来
Blow him to bits. Let’s see if he can survive that.
快来接我
Come and get me!
把他的头炸掉
Blow his brains all over the road!
该死的
Damn!
阿尔法1号♥ 不要跟丢目标
Alpha one, do not lose him!
阿尔法2号♥ 他朝你那边去了
Alpha 2, target’s coming to you!
拉升
Pull up!
后退 后退
Pull back! Pull back!
零号♥
Zero
零号♥特工 请回答
Zero, come in
零号♥
Zero
零号♥ 罗根死了吗
Zero, is Logan dead?
不知道 我受伤了
Don’t know, I’m down.
零号♥特工 罗根死了吗
Zero, is he dead, is Logan dead?
零号♥ 请回答
Zero, come in!
你试图杀死我
You tried to kill me.
罗根
Logan?
维克多在哪儿
Where is Victor?
回基地来
Come back to base.
我会向你解释 我们一起干掉维克多
I’ll explain everything, we’ll take Victor down together.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
等我杀了维克多 就来找你算账
After I’ve killed Victor, I’m coming for you.
罗根 听我说
Logan, listen to me.
如果你死咬着不放
If you go down this road,
你将会看到一些你不想看到的结果
you’re not gonna like what you’ll find.
你想把我变成野兽 上校
You wanted the animal, Colonel?
你成功了
You got it.
刚刚谷仓里的都是好人
Those were good people back there.
无辜的人
Innocent people.
你身边的好人都不长命 真有意思
It’s funny how good innocent people tend to die around you.
零号♥特工本就毫无胜算
Zero never stood a chance.
唯一能干掉他的就是艾德曼合金制♥造♥的子弹
The only thing that’ll take him down is an Adamantium bullet.
这地方已经暴露了 准备转移
This facility is compromised. Prep transport.
上校 整件事已经变成了一场灾难
Colonel, this is turning into a disaster.
-别担心 我们会阻止他的 -是吗
– Don’t worry, we’ll stop him. – Really?
你刚花掉了5亿美元
You’ve just spent half a billion dollars…
把他变得更加坚不可摧
Making him indestructible.
-长官 -什么事
– Sir? – Yes?
你要找的那个年轻的变种人 我们找到了
The young mutant you’ve been looking for, we found him.
将军 罗根并不是这盘棋中唯一的棋子
General, Logan isn’t the only piece in this puzzle.
我需要将这地方清空
I need to evacuate this facility.
拜托 回华盛顿吧
Please, go back to Washington.
我们还有工作要做
We’ve got work to do.
「吾言」 意思是我说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!