你是想谈谈 是吗
Trying to have a conversation there, right.
如果你敢挑事
If you start something…
那你最好有本事将它收场
you’d better be ready to finish it.
好了 冷静点 二位
Hey guys, take it easy! Calm down
你男朋友说话很不友好
Your boyfriend’s got a big mouth.
我知道
I know.
脾气也不好 所以请让我们先过去吧
Big temper too, so please, let us pass.
谢谢
Thank you!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
劝说的能力也是一种天赋
You know, power of persuasion is a gift.
我明白了 你对我用过这种超能力吗
I see, do you… uh, have those powers over me?
你可没有听我话留在车里 不是吗
Well, you didn’t stay in the car, did you?
为什么月亮这么孤单
Why is the moon so lonely?
为什么
Why?
因为她曾有过一个爱人
Because she used to have a lover.
-你是这么给孩子们说的吗 -不是
– You tell this to the kids? – No.
他叫卡埃科瓦苏
His name was Kuekuatsheu…
和她一起生活在神界
and they lived in the spirit world together.
听起来像真事一样
Ah, it’s a true story.
好吧
Right.
每晚 他们都会一起在天上散步
And every night, they would wander the skies together.
但是 另一个神嫉妒了
But… one of the other spirits was jealous.
他叫骗术师 是来自南方的月球之一
Trickster, one of the moons from South,
他告诉卡埃科瓦苏月亮想要一种花
So he told kuekuatsheu that the moon had asked for flowers.
他叫他到人间来摘取野玫瑰
He told him to come to our world and pick up some wild roses…
但是卡埃科瓦苏不知道
But kuekuatsheu didn’t know…
一旦离开神界
that once you leave the spirit world…
就再也回不去了
you can never go back.
每天晚上 他向上看着天空
And every night, he looks up in the sky…
仰望着月亮 呼唤她的名字
and sees the moon and howls her name.
但是
But…
他再也无法触碰她
he can never touch her again.
“科科卡楚卡”被骗得很惨啊
Koo-koo-kachooka got screwed.
是卡埃科瓦苏
Kuekuatsheu.
意思就是金刚狼
Means the wolverine.
你怎么了 罗根
What you’re doing, Logan?
凯拉
Kayla!
天呐
Oh, God.
凯拉
Kayla!
你不是本地人吧
You’re not from around here, are you?
是什么暴露了我
What gave me away?
你这店买♥♥保险了吗
You got an insurance in this place?
保险
Insurance?
没有
No.
太遗憾了
Too bad.
维克多
Victor!
哟哟哟 瞧瞧这是谁来了
Well, well, well… look what the cat dragged in.
二位 不管你们是为什么事 请出去打
Guys, whatever this is, take it outside.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
你不打电♥话♥ 也不给我写信
You don’t call, you don’t write.
不然我要怎样才能引起你的注意呢
How else am I supposed to get your attention?
我也不想这么说 吉米
I hate to say it, Jimmy,
但坦白说 我有点失望
but, frankly, I’m a little disappointed.
趴着别动
Stay down.
告诉我 吉米 她值得你这样吗
Tell me something, Jimmy, was she worth it?
你什么时候才能明白
When are you gonna figure it out?
我们和他们不一样
We are not like them.
我 和你完全不同
I… am nothing like you.
你当然和我一样
Sure you are.
只是你还没意识到而已
You just don’t know it yet.
-什么状况 -酒吧斗殴 受了很多刀伤
– What do we got? – Bar fight. Multiple knife wounds.
在开玩笑吗 这家伙身上一点伤都没有
What? is this a joke? The guy’s fine.
-他在哪里 -嘿 别这样
– Where is he? – Hey, don’t
-我问你他在哪儿 -我不知道你指的是谁
– I said where is he! – I don’t know who he is.
我能帮你找到他
I can help you.
我在这里生活了六年
Six years I’ve been here.
没人知道我 然后你出现了
No one knew me and then you show up.
-第二天 她就死了 -我试图提醒过你
– And the next day, she’s dead! – I tried to warn you.
你那天为什么不告诉是维克多干的
Why don’t you tell me it was Victor?
当时我也不知道
I didn’t know.
为什么
Why?
我以我儿子的性命发誓 我不知道
I swear on my son’s life! I didn’t…
维克多的野心越来越大 越来越暴露
Victor’s appetites were becoming too public.
我不得不把他关起来 他认为我背叛了他
I had to lock him up. He thought I’d betrayed him.
他逃走了
Went awol.
他说要杀了我们所有人
He said he was coming after all of us.
你不是来提醒我的
You didn’t come to warn me.
你是为了自保
You came to save your own ass.
你打算怎么办 队长
So what’s your plan, captain?
你打不过他的 罗根 你知道你打不过的
You can’t beat him, Logan, you know you can’t.
我要找到他 杀了他
I’m gonna find him and kill him.
我可以给你打败他的工具
I can give you the tools to defeat him.
这样我们就能救其他人了
so we can still save the others.
你是指救你自己 对吧
You mean save yourself, right?
我可以承诺你两件事
I promise you two things:
你将会承受常人无法忍♥受的痛苦
you’ll suffer more pain than any other man can endure,
但是你能够报仇雪恨
but you’ll have your revenge.
如果我跟你走 那我不杀死他不罢休
If I come with you, I’m coming for blood.
不受任何法律或规定的约束
No law, no code of conduct.
你只需要告诉我他在哪里
You point me in the right direction
然后你就可以滚蛋了
and you get the hell out of my way.
一旦开始
When it starts,
不管你为何这么做
whatever the reason is that you’re doing this,
全力去想它 或许会有帮助
focus on that. maybe it will help.
相信我 我经历过更痛苦的事
Trust me, I’ve been through worse.
不 你没有
No, you haven’t.
准备好了
We are ready.
我们会把你变得坚不可摧
We’re gonna make you indestructible.
但首先 我们得毁掉你
But first, we’re gonna have to destroy you.
还记得我们当年在非洲要找什么吗
Remember what we were looking for in Africa?
我记得
I remember.
我找到了
Well, I found it.
用它锻造的合金 强大无比
It helped us create a… metal compound so strong
你将可以承受一切攻击
That you will be able to withstand virtually anything.
它叫做 艾德曼合金
It’s called Adamantium.
我一个人无法打败维克多 罗根
I can’t put Victor down myself, Logan.
要干掉他 得用非常手段
To kill him, you’re gonna have to embrace the other side.
成为野兽
Become the animal.
来吧
Let’s do this.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我想换个新的
I want new ones.
写上什么
What do you want them to say?
金刚狼
Wolverine.
金刚狼
将军们 欢迎
Generals! Welcome.
曼森将军
General Munson.
今天 我们将会成为医学史的见证人
Today, we’re gonna witness medical history.
-今天 我们将要创造X武器 -X是什么意思
– Today, we’re gonna create weapon x. – x?
罗马数字 10
Roman numeral, ten.
我们将向X武器的骨骼中注入艾德曼合金
We are about to begin bonding adamantium to Weapon X’s skeleton.
开始吧
Let’s begin.
针管调节器
正常
高度
最大化
开始
-我们是兄弟 吉米 -罗根
– We’re brothers, Jimmy. – Logan!
体温108 还在上升
Body temperature is 1-0-8 and rising.
为什么他一直在抽搐 为什么没给他打镇定剂
Why is he thrashing like that? Why isn’t he sedated?
他也跟我们一样 能感觉得到疼痛
He feels pain, just like the rest of us,
但麻醉剂对他不管用
but anaesthesia won’t work on him.
-所以必须得他自愿才行 -心率190
– That’s why he had to volunteer. – Heart rate 190

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!