If you haven’t that mouth on you, Wade…
你绝对是个好兵
you’d be the perfect soldier.
如果我是你 就不会这么做 兄弟
I wouldn’t do that if I were you, brother.
把钻石拿走吧 都是你们的了
Take the diamonds, they’re yours.
我不想要你的钻石
I don’t want your diamonds.
我要的是这个
I want this.
那个吗 那个一文不值 只是个纪念品
That? That is nothing. A souvenir.
你在哪里找到的 我要来源
Where did you find it? I want the source.
内陆的一个小村子 距离这里有三天的行程
A small village, far inland, three days from here.
告诉他 对我来说 这石头比他的命贵重多了
Tell him that this rock is more valuable to me than his life.
问他是在哪里找到的
Ask him where he found it.
他说是天上掉下来的
He says it came from the sky.
他说的是实话
He’s telling the truth.
你又听不懂他们的语言 罗根
You don’t know their language, Logan.
这是陨石的碎块
It’s a meteor fragment.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
我是问他在哪里捡到的
I’m asking him where he found it.
长官 基地想知道我们的位置
Sir, base wants to know our location.
关掉通讯
Shut him down.
是
Yes.
告诉他 如果他不说出是哪里捡到的
Tell him everyone here will die…
这里的每一个人都会死
unless he tells me where he found the rock.
-他说这是圣物 -好吧
– He said that is sacred. – Okay, fine.
维克多
Victor…
维克多
Victor!
想都别想
Don’t even think about it!
我们当初加入可不是为了干这种事
We didn’t sign up for this.
把他放下
Put him down.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们好不容易找着了靠谱的差事
We finally got a good thing going here.
你别给搅黄了
Don’t you screw this up.
够了 我们做的够多了
Enough, it’s enough. We’ve done enough.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
我们就应该做这个
This is what we do.
或许你更想烂在某个破山洞里
Maybe you’d rather be rotting in a hole somewhere
等着他们找到干掉我们的方法 是吗
till they figure out a way to do it to us, is that it?
我不干了
I’m done.
和我一起走吗
You coming?
吉米
Jimmy!
我们不能就这么让你走了
We can’t just let you walk away!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
加拿大落基山脉 六年后
怎么起来这么早
Why are you up so early?
过来
Come here.
回头见 宝贝
See you, baby.
真是甜蜜啊
Oh, that’s nice!
俄亥俄州 斯普林菲尔德
我一定会赢到这个的
Okay, I’m totally gonna get this.
又不行 跟我来
No. come on.
我们去坐摩天轮 快
Let’s go on the Ferris wheel. Come on!
嘿 你这里是玩什么的
Hey, what do you do?
你能把灯关了 就可以得奖
You turn off the light, you win a prize.
-1美元玩两次 -来吧 我想试试
– Two tries for a buck. – come on, I wanna do it!
给 可以吗
There you go. Okay?
这太明显了
Um, that’s obvious.
那算两次
That’s two.
-只是个愚蠢的把戏 -这不是把戏 老兄
– That’s a stupid trick. – it’s not a trick, man.
走吧 怪胎
C’mon. Freak
再见
Bye!
演出结束了
Show’s over!
我说了 演出结束了
I said, show’s over!
我们的演出永远都不会结束 布拉德利
The show is never over for us, Bradley.
-维克多 -不邀请我进屋坐坐吗
– Victor. – Aren’t you gonna invite me in?
好啊 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
关于那件事 我从未对任何人透露过半个字
You know, I’ve never said anything to anyone…about what happened.
我现在过上了截然不同的生活 但是
I’m living a totally different life now, but uh…
过去的就让它过去吧
No need to bring up the past.
其实
You know,
我一直觉得 会上门来找我的人一定是韦德
I always thought it would be Wade, to come knocking at my door.
韦德不在了
Well, Wade’s gone.
我不怕你 维克多
I’m not afraid of you, Victor.
我不怕死
I’m not afraid of dying.
你怎么知道 你以前又没死过
How do you know? you’ve never tried it before.
是因为梦到战争了吗
Was it the wars?
-哪一场 -所有的
– Which one? – all of ’em.
告诉我
Tell me.
只是抓痕罢了
It’s just a scratch.
看来我们又要买♥♥新床单了 宝贝
Looks like we’re gonna need new sheets again, baby.
是啊
Yeah…
这些家伙是谁
Who the hell is this?
像是政♥府♥的人
It smells like government.
天呐 你真是一点都没变老
My god! Haven’t aged a day!
多亏简单的生活方式
Clean living.
你还记得零号♥特工吧
You remember Agent Zero.
他还是先开枪再问问题吗
Still shooting first and asking questions later?
你还在抽那种便宜的雪茄吗
You still chewing those cheap cigars?
小伙子们 拜托
Boys, please.
我给你准备了一个工作机会
I have a job for you.
-我已经有工作了 -伐木工
– I already have a job. – Lumberjack.
-1.8万美元一年吗 -1.85万
– Eighteen grand a year? – Eighteen five.
至少我已经有段时间不用杀人了
Plus I haven’t had to kill anyone in a while.
-手痒了吗 -是啊 现在就有点
– Start to miss it? – Yeah, right now I am.
-是吗 -零号♥ 回车里去
– Yeah? – Zero, back to the car.
真乖
Attaboy.
当初我们像那样分道扬镳 我心里也不好受
You know, I’m not proud about the way things end between us.
谈话到此为止
Conversation’s over.
你现在跟一个老师搞在一起 玩过家家
Play the little house on the prairie with a…a school teacher.
那不是你 罗根
That’s just isn’t you, Logan.
你以为你了解我吗
And you would know, huh?
是的
I would.
你想要怎么样 史崔克
What do you want, Stryker?
马戏团怪胎被杀
布拉德利三天前被害
Bradley was killed three days ago.
韦德死得更早
Wade before that.
我认为有人在一个个消灭我们过去的队员
I believe that someone is hunting down our whole team.
还有谁出事了
Anyone else?
据我所知 维克多还活着
As far as I know, Victor is safe.
不管那人是谁 都掌握着成员名单和住址
Whoever it is, he’s had names, addresses…
我可以保护好我自己
I can take care of myself.
这不是你一个人的事 罗根
This is not about you, Logan.
国家需要你
Country needs you.
我是加拿大人
I am Canadian.
我了解你 罗根 我知道你是什么样的人
I know you, Logan! I know who you are!
凯拉老师 凯拉老师 瞧我做了什么
Miss Kayla, Miss Kayla, look what I did.
你做了什么
What did you do?
出了什么事
What’s wrong?
史崔克今天来找我了
Stryker came by today.
别担心 我回绝了
Don’t worry, I said no.
都过了这么多年 他怎么还来打扰你
Why is he bothering you after all these years?
因为我的工作能力最出色
Because I’m the best there is at what I do.
我♥干♥得最出色的工作可不怎么讨人喜欢
And what I do best isn’t very nice.
你不是野兽 罗根
You’re not an animal, Logan.
你的能力是上帝赐予的礼物
What you have is a gift.
礼物
A gift?
至少礼物是可以退还的
You can return a gift.
快开啊
Come on, fellas!
-待在车里 – 我会和他们好好说的
– Stay in the car. – I’m just gonna ask nicely.
介意让我们过去吗
Mind lettin’ us go by?
你很急是吧
You’re in some kind of a hurry there, pal?
是吗
Are ya?
把你的车挪开 让我们过去
Just move your truck so we can go by…