核战迫在眉睫
-你确定要这么干吗 -我确定
– You’re sure? – I’m sure.
那好吧
All right.
不行
No.
不行 我做不到 抱歉
No, I can’t. I’m sorry.
我无法这样对任何人开枪
I can’t shoot anybody point blank,
况且你还是我的朋友
let alone my friend.
拜托 你知道我可以让子弹转向的
Oh come on, you know I can deflect it.
你总是告诉我 我应该逼自己更进一步
You’re always telling me I should push myself.
如果你知道你可以让子弹转向
If you know you can deflect it,
那这就不算什么挑战了
then you’re not challenging yourself.
你之前不是想举起一艘潜水艇吗
Whatever happened to the man who was trying to raise a submarine?
我做不到
What, I can’t.
那么大的东西 我需要特定条件 要愤怒的刺♥激♥
Something that big, I need the situation, the anger.
不 光愤怒可不够
No, the anger isn’t enough.
愤怒每次都让我发挥出最大的力量
It’s gotten the job done all this time.
每次都差点害你丧命才对
It’s nearly gotten you killed all this time.
到这边来
Come here.
我们来试试更有挑战性的
Let’s try something a little more challenging.
我继父一直担忧核战会爆发
My step-father took the possibility of nuclear war quite seriously.
这边走
This way.
所以他在这里建了地堡
That’s why he had this bunker built down here.
我们可以把这里当做训练场
I thought we could use it as a practice range of sorts.
你觉得我不会把墙轰塌吗
You don’t think I’m going to blow through the walls?
他把这地方建得能抵挡住一颗核弹
He had this place built to withstand a nuclear bomb.
我觉得它能承受你的攻击 阿历克斯
I think it can handle you, Alex.
每次我出手 总是没什么好事
You know when I do this, bad things tend to happen.
那是因为你无法控制它
It’s because you can’t control it.
它在控制着你
It controls you.
所以我们才会来到这里 阿历克斯
That’s why we’re here, Alex.
这就是训练的目的
It’s why we’re training.
你的超能力非常了不起
What you’re doing is incredible.
你发出的声音的音波
You’re hitting a pitch with sound waves
与玻璃的共振频率是一致的
that have the same resonant frequency as the glass.
所以它才会碎掉
That’s why it shatters.
声带跟人体内的其他肌肉一样
This is like any other muscle in the body.
你可以控制它
You can control it.
“在每个人体内 都有善恶两种本性在争斗”
“In each of us, two natures are at war.”
出自罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森的《化身博士》
Robert Louis Stevenson, “Jekyll and Hyde”.
非常厉害
Top marks.
但这个故事其实不是关于善恶的 对吧 汉克
The story wasn’t really about good and evil though, was it, Hank?
而是关于人的兽♥性♥
It was about man’s animal nature,
以及他挣扎着控制它的故事
and his struggle to control it.
要顺应
To conform.
正是这种挣扎在束缚着你
It is that struggle which is holding you back.
化身博士害怕自己的能力
Jekyll is afraid of what he could be capable of.
你也一样
You are too.
如果你真的要我释放超能力
If you’re serious about me doing this,
你最好找个地方先躲起来
you might want to get back.
-好的 要关门吗 -关上吧
– All right. Should I shut the door? – Yeah.
准备好了就开始吧
Whenever you’re ready.
天呐
My god.
我会教你如何控制的 阿历克斯
I will teach you to control this, Alex.
你确定这东西能管用吗
And you’re sure that this will work?
一切皆有可能 这个设计是根据…
Anything is possible. I based the design…
汉克 别聊了 快点
Hank, stop talking. Come on.
记住 能叫多大声就多大声
Now remember, scream as hard as you can.
你需要让音波达到超音速的水平
You need the sound waves to be supersonic.
对准角度的话 应该就能让你飞起来
Catch them at the right angle, and they should carry you.
“应该能让我飞起来”
“They should carry me.”
这话可真让人”安心”
That’s reassuring.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别忘了大声喊
And don’t forget to scream.
你这次要是想跑过我 就得释放你的兽♥性♥
If you want to beat me this time, you have to set the beast free.
各就各位 预备 开始
On your marks, get set…GO!
恭喜你 朋友
Oh, congratulations, my friend.
罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森会为你骄傲的
Robert Louis Stevenson would have been proud.
了不起 汉克
Impressive, Hank.
有这么大的脚
Feet like those,
再加个红鼻头就很像了
all you need is a red nose.
对吧 小丑博佐
Right, Bozo?
我先走了
I’m done here.
“谢你”了啊 阿历克斯
Thank you, Alex
加油 汉克
Come on, Hank.
如果你将一半的注意力都用在外表正常这事上
If you’re using half your concentration to look normal,
那你也只剩一半的注意力来做其他事了
then you’re only half paying attention to whatever else you do.
我只是想给你些保命忠告
Just pointing out something that could save your life.
你想要社会接受你
You want society to accept you.
可你都不能接受自己
But you can’t even accept yourself.
性感
Sexy.
这还是只是原型而已
This is just the prototype.
成品会比这好看很多
The real one will look considerably better.
到时候会是一整套服装
It will be a whole suit.
这些感应器能检测你输出的能量大小
See these sensors measure your energy output,
这块仪表板能将力量集中 多余的能量会被吸收掉
this panel focuses it and the excess is absorbed.
好了 试试打中间那个靶子
All right try hitting the one in the middle,
只攻击中间那个 小心点
just the one in the middle, mind.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你一定要来看看这个
You ought to see this.
你的基因太惊人了 你知道吗
Your genes are extraordinary, you know that?
你的细胞老化速度是常人的一半
Your cells age at half the rate of a normal human.
等你到40岁时 外貌还跟少女一样
When you’re forty you will still have the looks of a teenager.
你的细胞结构 是我见过的最了不起的
You have the most incredible cellular structure I’ve ever seen.
你真的相信我这次能飞起来吗
And you truly believe I’ll fly this time?
确信无疑
Unreservedly.
-我信任你 -我很感动
– I trust you. – I’m touched.
-我不信任他 -你什么也别说
– I don’t trust him. – Say nothing.
我要死了
I’m gonna die!
好吧 听着 你要是不想做的话
All right, look, we’re not going to
我们不会逼你的…
make you do anything that your not so…
来 我来帮你一把
Here, let me help.
埃里克
Erik!
怎么了
What?
你心里清楚你也想这么做
You know you were thinking the same.
太棒了 汉克 非常感谢
Wonderful work, Hank. Thank you very much.
好了 阿历克斯 射中X标志
All right, Alex, I want you to hit the X.
尽量别击中我 好孩子
And try not to hit me. There’s a good chap.
-你是认真的吗 -非常认真
– You’re serious? – I’m very serious.
我对你绝对有信心
I have complete and utter faith in you.
现在还说我是小丑博佐吗
Am I still a Bozo?
没错 汉克 你还是小丑博佐
Yes, Hank. You’re still a Bozo.
不过你的研究成果很棒
But nice job.
看见那个没
See that?
试试把它转向我们
Try turning it to face us.
我觉得真正的精神力核心
You know, I believe the true focus
就位于愤怒与平静之间的某个点
lies somewhere between rage and serenity.
介不介意我…
Would you mind, if I…?
你刚才对我做了什么
What did you just do to me?
我进入了你记忆系统中最光明的角落
I accessed the brightest corner of your memory system.
真是美好的记忆 埃里克 谢谢你
It’s a very beautiful memory, Erik, thank you.
我都不知道我还保存着那段记忆
I didn’t know I still had that.
你身上还有很多你自己都未察觉的东西
There’s so much more to you than you know.
不光是痛苦和愤怒
Not just pain, and anger.
也有美好的事物 我感觉到了
There’s good too, I felt it.
等你能触及所有这些记忆的时候
And when you can access all that,
你就将拥有无人可以匹敌的强大力量
you will possess a power no one can match.
甚至连我也不及
Not even me.
好了 再试试
So, come on. Try again.
好样的
Well done.
总统演说马上要开始了
The President is about to make his address.
本国政策认定 任何核导弹