瞧好了
Check this out.
-谢谢 -真是太了不起了
– Thank you. – That was incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那你呢 -我想叫…
– What about you? – I’m going to be…
海妖
Banshee.
为什么要用一种喜欢哭泣的妖精做名字
Why do you want to be names after a wailing spirit?
你们最好捂上耳朵
You might want to cover your ears.
轮到你了
Your turn.
我的艺名是天使 跟我的超能力也挺配的
My stage name is Angel. Kind of fits.
-你会飞 -是的 还有…
– You can fly? – Ah, hah. And uh…
你的代号♥是什么
What’s your name?
就叫大脚怎么样
How about Big Foot?
据说 脚大的男人 下面的那个器官也大
Well you know what they say about guys with big feet?
你的脚好像挺小的
And uh, yours are kind of small.
好了 别闹
Okay, now.
阿历克斯 你的天赋呢 你能做什么
Alex, what is your gift? What can you do?
我的就…我不能表演
Uh, it’s not um, I just can’t do it.
-不能在这里表演 -在外面行吗
– I can’t do it in here. – Can you do it out there?
-去外面不就行了 -来一个 阿历克斯
– Why don’t you just do it out there. – Come on. Come on, Alex.
阿历克斯 阿历克斯
Alex! Alex!
就该这样才对嘛
That’s the spirit.
我叫你们趴下就趴下
Get down when I tell you.
退回去
Get back.
退回去
Get back!
不管你们了
Whatever…
我们收到情报称
We’ve got intel that
肖准备在莫斯科会见俄♥国♥国防部长
Shaw is meeting with the Russian defense chief in Moscow.
你想嘲讽 就说出来吧
So go ahead, say it.
我可不是来说”早告诉过你”的
I’m not here to say “I told you so”,
你知道我来这里的目的
you know why I’m here.
是 我知道 来申请带上变种人的许可
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Clearance to bring along your mutants.
以火攻火
Fight fire with fire.
的确有道理
Makes sense.
等等 你可以接受这种安排吗
Wait, you’re okay with this?
派一帮没受过训练 未经过认可的怪胎前去
Sending in a bunch of untrained unauthorized freaks?
那些”怪胎”都是辛勤工作的人
These “Freaks” are dedicated hard working people.
飞机一小时后飞往俄♥国♥
Plane leaves for Russia in an hour.
我跟你们说 这些孩子还没准备好对付肖
I’m telling you, these kids are not ready for Shaw.
我觉得他们会给你惊喜的
I think they’re gonna surprise you.
他们是一群出色的年轻人
They are an exceptional bunch of young people.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
拜托 你可以比这更用力些
Come on! You can go harder than that.
再用力些
Harder!
再用力些
Harder!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
-谁毁掉了雕像 -阿历克斯干的
– Who destroyed the statue? – It was Alex.
不 是冲击波
No, Havok!
我们得叫他冲击波 那是他的新名字
We have to call him, Havok. That’s his name now.
我们刚刚想着 你应该叫X教授
And we were thinking, you should be, Professor X
你就叫万磁王好了
And you should be, Magneto.
真了不起
Exceptional.
我对你们很失望
I expect more from you.
俄♥国♥♥军♥事避难所
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
-什么 -抱歉 地图上没标这个
– What? – I’m so sorry, this wasn’t on the map.
不管发生什么 表现得自然点
No matter what happens, act normally.
我会处理好的
I’ll take care of this, all right?
现在听我的
Now listen to me..
你们去哪里
Where are you going?
去我们的农场
To our farm.
打开车厢
Open the back.
好的 没问题
As you wish, as you wish.
放松 放松 伙计们
Oh, easy, easy. Take it easy, chaps.
后面有什么
Anything back there?
什么都没有 空的
Nothing, it’s empty.
-没有问题了吧 -是的
– Everything’s okay? – Yes.
-肖在哪儿 -是艾玛
– Where’s Shaw? – Emma.
她也是个心灵感应者
She’s a telepath,
如果我对她使用感应 她就会知道我们来了
if I read her, she’ll know we’re here.
我试试别的办法
Let me try something else.
肖让我代为致歉 他身体不舒服来不了
Shaw sends his apologies, but he’s indisposed.
他让我代替他前来
He asked me to come in his place.
私下里说 亲爱的 我陪您可比他陪有趣多了
And between you and I, honey, I’m a lot better company.
进来吧
Please come in.
他这次不来了
He’s not coming.
那现在怎么办 头儿
So, what now, boss?
什么也不做 我们要抓捕的是肖
Now, nothing. We’re here for Shaw.
-任务中止 -放屁
– Mission aborted. – The hell it is.
-埃里克 -她是他的得力助手
– Erik. – She’s his right hand woman.
对我来说 抓住她已经很不错了
That’s good enough for me.
中情局入侵苏联高♥官♥的府邸
The CIA invading the home of a senior Soviet official.
-你是疯了吗 -我不是中情局的
– Are you crazy? – I’m not CIA.
埃里克
Erik!
祝你健康
To your health.
您一定忙于筹划下一步行动
So you must be busy planning your next move.
毕竟美国拒绝从土耳其撤出其导弹
What with the American’s refusing to remove their missiles from Turkey.
你知道我不能谈论这种事 弗罗斯特小姐
You know I can’t talk about those things, Miss Frost.
叫我艾玛
Emma.
别担心
And don’t worry.
您什么都不用说
You don’t have to say a word.
他会凭一己之力引发世界大战的
He’s gonna start world war III single-handed.
-我们必须做点什么 -比如什么
– We have to do something. – Like what?
-我们得开始行动 -不行
– We’re moving out. – You can’t.
对不起 我不能丢下他不管
I’m sorry, I can’t leave him.
老天呐 埃里克
For goodness sake, Erik…
冷静
Be calm.
冷静 忘了我的面孔 对了
Be calm. Forget my face. Yes.
你真美 真漂亮
You’re beautiful, so beautiful…yes.
可怜虫
Pathetic.
好手段
Nice trick.
你们是谁
Who are you?
睡觉去
Go to sleep.
别试着探查我的意识了 亲爱的
You can stop trying to read my mind, sugar.
我变成这样的时候 你什么也感应不到
You’re never going to get anything from me while I’m like this.
那你就用嘴说吧
So then you can just tell us.
肖在哪儿
Where is Shaw?
埃里克
Erik.
埃里克 够了
Erik, that’s enough.
埃里克 够了
Erik, that’s enough!
交给你了
All yours.
她无法再变成钻石体了
She won’t be shifting into diamond form again.
如果再变 就敲她一下
But if she does, just give her a gentle tap.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
古巴
美国
俄♥国♥
我们都是原子之子
We are the children of the atom.
辐射让变种人得以诞生
Radiation gave birth to mutants.
会让普通人类丧命的东西 只会让我们更强大
What will kill the humans, will only make us stronger.
很漂亮 不是吗
Beautiful, isn’t it?
情况比我们预计得还要糟糕
This is worse that we previously imagined.
我们要带你一起走
We’re taking you with us.
-中情局想亲自审问你 -恐怕不太可能
– CIA will want to question you themselves. – I doubt it.
他们现在有更紧急的事要操心
They have bigger things to worry about right now.
天呐 好吧
Whoa, all right.
天呐 你快逼死我了
Jesus, man, you are killing me.
别太为难自己 我还有很多时间呢
Don’t beat yourself up. I’ve had a lot of spare time.
我都不知道马戏团来了呢
Oh, I didn’t know the circus was in town.
来吧 宝贝 给我们表演下…
Hey come on honey, give us a little, uh…
不吗 让我们看看你的脚
No? Come on, let’s see the foot.
来吧 大脚怪 来一个
There it is, come on Bigfoot. let’s go.
嘿 别这么小气嘛
Hey, hey come on, hey.
他们只是在犯蠢而已

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!