阿根廷 维拉格塞尔市
-晚上好 朋友们 -晚上好
– Good evening, my friends! – Good evening!
-天真热 对吧 -是啊
– Hot, no? – Yes…
请来杯啤酒
One beer, please.
卡斯帕蒂娜号♥潜艇
迈阿密
-德国啤酒吗 -当然
– German beer? – Of course.
那是碧特博格啤酒 你喜欢吗
Yes, it’s Bitburger. You like it?
最好的啤酒
The best.
你们怎么会来阿根廷的
What brings you to Argentina?
这里的气候不错 我是养猪的
The climate, I’m a pig farmer.
我从小就是个裁缝
Tailor, since I was a boy.
我父亲是杜塞尔多夫最出色的裁缝
My father made the finest suits in Dusseldorf.
我父母也来自杜塞尔多夫
My Parents were from, Dusseldorf.
-他们叫什么 -他们没名字
– What was their name? – They didn’t have a name.
他们的名字被人剥夺了
It was taken away from them…
被养猪的
by pig farmers…
和裁缝剥夺的
…and tailors.
血统与荣誉
“Blood and Honor”.
你想先被放血 还是先失去荣誉
Which would you care to shed first?
-我们只是听命行事 -那就放血吧
– We were under orders. – Blood then.
-别动 混♥蛋♥ -快开枪啊
– Freeze, asshole! – Come on, shoot!
你是谁 是什么东西
Who, what are you?
就把我当成弗兰肯斯坦的怪物吧
Let’s just say I’m Frankenstein’s monster.
我在寻找创造出我的人
I’m looking for my creator.
喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink, drink!
我真为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
我要再来一杯酒 而你可以再去喝一杯可乐
I need another drink, and you need another cola.
-恭喜你 教授 -非常感谢
– Congratulations, Professor! – Thank you very much,
这实际上比看起来难多了
it’s much harder than it looks, actually.
不 我是说你的演讲很成功
No, on your presentation.
你听过我的演讲吗
You knew my presentation?
真好 非常感谢
How nice of you, thank you very much.
我叫莫伊拉·马克塔格特
Moira MacTaggert.
我是查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
可以聊一会儿吗
Do you have a minute?
为了漂亮的突变Mcr-1基因 我时间充足得很
For a pretty little beam with a mutated MCR-1 gene, I have five.
我所说的Mcr-1 就是你们所说的金发
I say, MCR-1, you would say, golden hair.
这是种突变 一种非常时髦的突变
It’s a mutation, it’s a very groovy mutation.
突变就是 把我们从单细胞生物
Mutation you know, took us from single cell organisms,
-变成了占主导地位的人类 -知道吗
– to the dominate form… – You know what?
你这套搭讪滥调可能对单纯的女同学很有效
This routine may go over great with the co-eds,
但我是为了公事而来
but I’m here on business.
什么
What?
我真的需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
好吧
All right.
你在论文中谈到的那种突变
The kind that of mutations that you were talking about in your thesis
我需要知道那是否可能已经发生了
I need to know if they may already have happened.
当今世上是否已存在变种人
In people alive today.
教授
Professor?
我看还是等你清醒了再谈吧
I think that we should just talk when you’re sober.
你明天有时间吗
Do you have any time tomorrow?
我觉得 你已经知道你这个问题的答案了
Something tells me, you already know the answer to your question.
这对我也很重要
This is very important to me.
如果我可以帮到你 一定全力以赴
And if I can help you, I will do my utmost.
谢谢
Thank you.
佛罗里达州 迈阿密
还喝香槟吗 鲍伯
Still drinking champagne, Bob?
不喝了
I will pass.
好了 不开玩笑了
Okay, well so much for the pleasantries.
我有点好奇 你把我们的计划告诉谁了
I was wondering, who you told about our little arrangement?
没告诉任何人
No one.
他说的是实话
He’s telling the truth.
很好
Good.
那这儿就没什么事了
Well I guess we’re done here.
那就来收个尾吧
Let’s wrap things up, shall we?
我不至于笨得信任你
Well I knew better than to trust you.
你现在让我带着我的钱离开
Now you let me walk out of here with my money.
否则我就拉开保险针 我们同归于尽
Or I will pull this pin and we all die.
尽管动手 拉吧
Go ahead, pull it.
我对天发誓 我真会这么做的
I’ll do it, I swear to god.
不 你不会的
No, you won’t.
但是我会的
But I will.
你也是变种人
You’re one of them?
聪明 亨得利上校
Very astute of you, Colonel Hendry.
想猜猜我的超能力是什么吗
You want to guess what I can do?
我能吸收能量 那可以让我保持年轻
I’ve got the power to absorb energy. It keeps me young.
那是比较无聊的方面
That’s the boring part.
有趣的方面是 我能利用吸收的能量做什么
The fun stuff is what I can do with it once I got it.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中♥央♥情报局总部
核时代的到来
The advent of the nuclear age,
可能加速了突变的进程
may have accelerated the mutation process.
拥有超能力的人或许已经存在于我们当中
Individual’s with extraordinary abilities may already be among us.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
马克塔格特 你真以为
MacTaggert, you really think that
请一个疯子科学家来 就会让我相信
some crackpot scientist is going to make me believe in
银光闪闪的女人和瞬移男人的存在吗
sparkly dames and vanishing men?
你还是滚回去当打字的文员吧
You just brought yourself a one way ticket back to the typing pool.
会议结束
This meeting is over.
请先坐下 马克塔格特特工
Please sit down, Agent Mactaggert.
我不指望你们相信我
I didn’t really expect you to believe me.
毕竟在我做演讲陈述的时候
Given that all you could think about during my presentation,
你满脑子想的都是今天食堂供应的是哪种馅饼
was what sort of pie they were serving in the commissary.
是苹果山核桃馅饼
It’s apple pecan.
我没有对你完全坦诚 亲爱的 很抱歉
I haven’t been entirely honest with you, love. I’m sorry.
我的突变超能力让我可以做到的事情之一
You see, one of the many spectacular things my mutation allows me to do,
就是我能知道你们在想什么
is that I can read your mind.
我在一个魔术表演中看过这种伎俩
I’ve seen this before in a magic show.
你现在是不是要让我们
Are you going to ask us to
在一到十之间想一个数字
think of a number between one and ten now?
不 史崔克特工
No, agent Stryker.
不过 我是可以问问你儿子威廉的事
Although I could ask you about your son William
毕竟你刚刚就在想着他 这很好
who you were thinking about, which is very nice.
但我还是更想问问你
But I think I’d rather ask you about
有关美国在土耳其部署朱庇特导弹的事
the Jupiter missiles America are currently placing in Turkey.
他是个该死的间谍
He’s a goddamn spy!
你竟然把一个间谍带来了这里
You brought a goddamn spy into this facility!
我没有 我不可能带间谍来这里
I did not, I would never bring one here!
这个魔术怎么样
How’s that for a magic trick?
无与伦比
Best I’ve ever seen.
立刻把他们带走
I want them out of here.
给我关起来 直到我想出对策
And lock down until I can figure out what to do.
我的基地在中情局外
My facility is off site.
我可以带走他们
I’ll take them.
真叫人难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我还以为中情局局长会沉着冷静一些
You’d think the director of the CIA would have a little more composure.
我们现在应该立即追捕肖
We should be going after Shaw right now,
他却在那儿想办法对付善良的变种人
but instead he’s up there worrying about the wrong mutants.
我们该怎么办 莱维因
What are we doing to do, Lavene?
莱维因
Lavene?
莱维因 你是怎么了
Lavene, what’s wrong with you?
他完全没事
Absolutely nothing,
我只是暂时将他定住 因为我想和你谈话
I’ve just frozen him for the moment because I’d like to talk to you.
这很好 不是吗
It’s good, isn’t it?
我和你一样对塞巴斯蒂安·肖很感兴趣
I’m as interested in this Sebastian Shaw as you are,
如果你还需要我的帮助
And if you still want my help,
就到停车场的三层来见我
meet me on the third floor of the parking garage.
我一直知道有你们这种人的存在
I’ve always known that there were people like you out there.
多年来中情局的人一直视我为笑柄
I’ve been the laughing stock of this agency for years
但我知道这是真的
but I knew it.
你们肯定会喜欢我的基地
You’re going to love my facility.
那得等到以后了
That’s going to have to wait.
为什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!