– You’re stunning! – Looking like this?
哪样 什么
Like, you…what?
蓝色
Blue?
-你是我的老朋友 -也是你唯一的朋友
– You’re my oldest friend. – I’m your only friend.
真是谢谢你这么说啊
Thank you for that.
怎么样
Well?
我可没办法把你往恋人方面想
I’m incapable of thinking of you that way.
我觉得要对你负责
I feel responsible for you.
其他的想法 都让我觉得是不对的
Anything else would just feel wrong.
但如果你不认识我呢
But what if you didn’t know me?
不幸的是 我是认识你的
Unfortunately, I do know you.
我不明白你最近是怎么了
I don’t know what’s got into you lately?
你变得特别在意自己的外貌
You’re awfully concerned with your looks.
我困了 能念故事给我听吗
I’m sleepy. Will you read to me?
不行 我的论文快交了 我得学习
I can’t, I have my thesis coming up, I have to study.
好吧 就念你的论文吧
Well fine, read about your thesis
我立刻就能听睡着
it always sends me right off.
对于尼安德特智人来说 其突变远亲 智人
To Homo Neanderthalensis, his mutant cousin Homo sapiens,
是一种畸变
was an aberration.
至于和平共处 即便真的存在过
Peaceful co-habitation, if ever it existed,
也很短暂
was short lived.
据史料记载 无一例外的是
Records show, without exception
在任何地区 突变人种的到来
that the arrival of the mutated human species in any region
会导致进化稍落后的近亲立即灭绝
was followed by the immediate extinction of their less evolved kin.
持有这样的黄金是非法的
Possession of that gold is illegal.
-我该通知警♥察♥ -我们别兜圈子了
– I should inform the police. – Let’s not play this game.
-你从哪里得到的这东西 -朋友那里
– Where did you get it? – A Friend.
他竭力推荐你们银行
He recommended your bank, most highly.
我明白了
I see.
你了解我们的条件吗 先生
Do you know our terms, sir?
是的
Yes.
你也该了解我的条件
And you should know mine.
这块金砖是我的族人的遗物
This gold is what remains of my people.
是用他们的财物熔炼成的
Melted from their possessions.
也就是从他们嘴里撬下的金牙
Torn from their teeth.
这是血腥钱
This is blood money.
你要帮我找出
And you’re going to help me find
幕后元凶
the bastards responsible for it.
别碰警铃
Don’t touch that alarm.
我想找施密特
I want Schmidt,
克劳斯·施密特
Klaus Schmidt.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我们的客户不提供地址 我们不是…
Our clients don’t supply addresses, we’re not…
不是那种银行吗
Not that sort of bank?
你的牙齿是金属填料 不是金的
Metal fillings, eh, not gold.
是因为担心被人偷吗
Worried someone might steal them?
阿根廷 施密特在阿根廷
Argentina! Schmidt is in Argentina!
维拉格塞尔市 求你了 不要
Villa Gesell! Please, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
我倒是很想杀了你
I would love to kill you.
记住我的话 如果你提醒任何人 我还会再来
So mark my words, if you warn anyone, I’m coming…
我会找到你
I will find you.
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
又是一无所获的一天
Another day at the office.
那是亨得利上校吗
Is that Colonel Hendry?
-北约的那位吗 -是啊
– The NATO guy? – Yeah.
没错 就是他
Yes, it is.
那可是三个大人物
Cause that’s three mob bosses,
意大利大使 洛克希德航♥空♥制♥造♥公♥司♥的首席执行官
the Italian ambassador, the CEO of Lockheed.
他们不可能都是共♥产♥党
They can’t all be communists.
这个地狱火俱乐部里肯定另有乾坤
This Hellfire club’s gotta be something else.
看到了吗
Do you see that?
你们好啊 美女
Hello, girls!
哇 太棒了
Wow, very nice.
你 你干什么
Wha…what are you doing?
使用不是由中情局提供的”身体装备”
Using some equipment the CIA didn’t give me.
待着别动
Stay put.
-亨得利上校吗 -是的 女士
– Colonel Hendry? – Yes, ma’am.
我叫艾玛·弗罗斯特 塞巴斯蒂安·肖的同伴
Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw’s associate.
肖先生呢
And where is, Mr. Shaw?
我们正在办派对 我准备了一点娱乐节目
We’re having a party, and here’s the entertainment.
请跟我来
Come with me.
美人 你好吗
Hello beautiful, how are you?
小宝贝 想找个安静的地方吗
Hey baby, you want to find a quiet place?
很抱歉 亨得利上校已经预定我了
I am so sorry. I’ve been booked by Colonel Hendry.
借过
Excuse me.
-不再喝一杯了吗 鲍伯 -不了
– Are you sure we can’t get a refill, Bob? – No.
我听说你阻止了
So, I hear you blocked
在土耳其部署朱庇特导弹的提案
the proposal to position Jupiter missiles in Turkey.
希望你可以重新考虑一下
I expect you to reconsider.
我们之前已经谈过这事了
We’ve had this conversation.
在土耳其部署核武器
You put our nukes in Turkey,
或任何靠近俄♥罗♥斯♥的地方
or anywhere that close to Russia,
就是挑起战争 核战争
and you’re looking at war. Nuclear war.
我从不请人帮忙 上校
I don’t ask for favors, Colonel.
我只表达我的期望
I express my expectations.
那我再说一遍
So, let me say it again.
希望你可以重新考虑一下
I expect you’ll reconsider.
我唯一愿意重新考虑的事
The only thing I will reconsider,
就是再来一杯美味的香槟
is having another glass of that delicious champagne.
你在我的酒里放了什么
What the hell did you put in my drink?
你是想逃跑 躲藏起来吗
You’re thinking of running, hiding?
我们会找到你 亨得利
We’d find you, Hendry.
这世上任何堡垒都挡不住我们
There’s not a fortress in the world that can keep us out.
她很惊人吧 鲍伯
Magnificent, isn’t she, Bob?
基因突变 人类基因的进化
Genetic mutation, the evolution of the human genome.
阿撒佐在哪里
Where’s Azazel?
别让上校迟到了
Ah, we don’t want the Colonel to be late.
同志
Comrade.
在土耳其部署导弹 会传达一个很明确的信息
Missiles in Turkey send a very clear message.
如果哪一天我们决定发射
If we ever decide to fire them,
苏联的预警系统
the Russians early warning system
都来不及启用
won’t even have time to kick in.
这最好是重要的事 马克塔格特
This better be important, Mactaggert.
等等 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
你是吸了那种毒品吸晕了吗
You smoking them funny cigarettes?
人是不会凭空消失的
People don’t disappear.
亨得利上校也在那里
Colonel Hendry was there.
他刚才也在 麦克尼 在地狱火俱乐部
He was there, McCone, in the Hellfire club.
亨得利上校
Colonel Hendry?
我同意 将军 我重新考虑了我的立场
I agree with you, General. I’ve reconsidered my position.
现在我觉得应该在土耳其部署朱庇特导弹
And I now believe that we should put Jupiter Missiles in Turkey.
亨得利上校在这里
Colonel Hendry is here.
除非他在过去的十分钟里
So, unless he magically traveled
神奇地穿越了三千英里
3,000 miles in the last ten minutes,
听着 你就别再浪费我的时间了
Listen to me, I suggest that you stop wasting my time.
看起来亨得利想发动第三次世界大战
Looks like Hendry wants to start World War III.
现在我要处理更重要的事 马克塔格特
I have better things to deal with right now, MacTaggert.
长官 我…
Sir, I…!
天呐
God!
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
现在怎么办
So, now what?
我们去找个基因突变方面的专家
We find an expert on Genetic Mutation.
遗传学教授 查尔斯·弗朗西斯·泽维尔
Professor of genetics, Charles Francis Xavier.
成为教授的感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel to be a professor?
别那样叫我
Well, ah, don’t call me that.
教授可不是随便叫的
You don’t get to be called a Professor
除非有教职岗位
until you actually have a teaching position.
我知道 但这和你很相称
I know, but it suits you.
别那样说 应该说 我们去喝一杯吧
No, don’t say that, do say “Lets go have a drink”.
-我们去喝一杯吧 -太棒了
– Let’s go have a drink. – Wonderful!