You promised me you would never read my mind.
我知道
I know.
恐怕我答应过你很多事
I promised you a great many things, I’m afraid.
对不起
I’m sorry.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
野兽 永远不要忘记
And Beast, never forget.
骄傲的变种人
Mutant and proud.
快来帮帮我
Help me out, come on.
我要把你送去医院
I’m going to get you to a hospital.
等等 别 查尔斯
Wait, don’t, Charles.
查尔斯 别动 好吗
Charles, don’t move, okay.
我不会动的
I won’t.
实际上 我…
Actually, I ca…..I…I…
我的腿失去知觉了
I can’t feel my legs.
-什么 -我的腿失去知觉了
– What? – I can’t feel my legs.
我的腿失去知觉了
I can’t feel my legs.
在本周的感恩节
In this week of Thanksgiving,
我们有许多需要感恩的东西
there is much for which we can be grateful,
回首四周前的处境 真让人如释重负
as you look back to where we stood, only four weeks ago.
半球的联合 盟友的支持
The unity of this hemisphere, the support of our allies.
还有美国人♥民♥冷静的判断
And the calm determination of the American people.
这些品质在近十年内可能还会遭受多次考验
These qualities may be tested many more times in this decade.
你说这里会有多少学生呢
So how many students do you think you’ll have here?
我是说 一旦把学校办起来的话
Once you get the academy up and running.
我能管理得了多少就收多少 可能会更多一点
As many as I can manage. Possibly more.
话说 终有一天 政♥府♥将会意识到
You know, one day the government is going to realize
有X教授站在他们这边 他们是多么幸运
how lucky they were to have Professor X on their side.
看来我现在成了真正的教授了 对吧
I suppose I am a real Professor now, aren’t I?
很快就会变成光头了
Next thing you know, I’ll be going bald.
我们仍站在政♥府♥这边 莫伊拉
We’re still on the government’s side, Moira.
我们仍然是政♥府♥的人 只是没有名号♥
We’re still a G-man, just without the G.
不 你现在有自己的队伍了
No, you’re your own team now.
这更好
It’s better.
你们是X战警
You’re, “X-Men”.
好吧 听起来还不错
Yes, I like the sound of that.
莫伊拉
Moira?
对我们来说 无名无姓是我们的第一道防线
For us, anonymity will be the first line of defense.
我懂的
I know.
查尔斯 无论他们怎么威胁我
They can threaten me all they want, Charles.
我都不会告诉他们你们的所在之处的
I’ll never tell them where you are.
绝不
Ever.
我知道你不会的
I know you won’t.
我知道的
I know.
我还记得他们对总部的袭击
I remember the attack on HQ,
我们被迫离开去别的地方
leaving to go somewhere else.
再然后今早上 我在家醒来
And then this morning, I woke up at home.
就是这样
That’s it.
那些记忆全从你大脑里被清除了
All that time, wiped clean from your mind.
消失了
Just gone.
他有这种超能力 你什么都不记得了吗
He can do that? You don’t remember anything?
偶尔会闪现一些记忆碎片
Sometimes I get fragments.
比如 大树 阳光
Like trees, sunlight.
-一个吻 -天呐
– A kiss. – Aw, Jesus.
先生们 这就是中情局不适合女性就职的原因
Gentlemen, this is why the CIA is no place for a woman.
什么情况
What the hell was that?
我知道我们之间有过分歧
I know we’ve had our differences.
你那位有心灵感应能力的朋友呢
Where’s your telepath friend?
离开了
Gone.
老实说 这在我的人生里留下了一道裂痕
Left a bit of a gap in my life, if I’m to be honest.
我希望你能填平它
I was rather hoping you would fill it.
加入我们吧
Join us.
你是埃里克吧
Erik, I believe.
我更喜欢被称作
I prefer…
万磁王
Magneto.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!