That’s the point my mind can’t penetrate.
我们必须假设肖就在那里
We have to assume that, that’s where Shaw is.
让开 让开 让开
Gangway! Gangway! Gangway!
那是核反应堆 解除它
That’s the nuclear reactor. Disable it.
住手 别动
Stop, don’t move.
趴下
Get down!
埃里克 就是那里 你到达虚空空间了
Erik, you’re there. You’ve reached the void.
他不在这里 查尔斯 肖不在这里
He’s not here Charles, Shaw is not here.
-他离开潜艇了 -什么 他肯定在
– He’s left the sub. – What? He’s got to be there.
他一定在 他无法去别的地方 再找找
He has to be, there’s no where else he can be, keep looking.
我说了他不在 这里没人 该死的
And I’m telling you he’s not, there’s no one here, god damn it!
埃里克 真是个惊喜啊
Erik, what a pleasant surprise.
埃里克 埃里克
Erik? Erik!
再次见到你真好
So good to see you again.
我能问你个问题吗
May I ask you something?
你为什么选择站在他们那边
Why are you on their side?
-他消失了 -什么
– He’s gone. – What?
他进入虚空空间了 我无法跟他进行意识沟通
He’s gone into the void. I can’t communicate with him there.
为什么要为即将灭亡的种族而战
Why fight for a doomed race who will hunt us down,
因为人类一旦发现他们的统治将亡 就会杀尽我们
as soon as they realize their reign is coming to an end.
我对集中营里发生事的感到抱歉
I’m sorry for what happened in the camps.
我是真心道歉
I truly am.
重新联♥系♥到他了
He’s back.
埃里克 不管你刚刚是怎么做的 请继续
Erik, whatever you’re doing, keep doing it.
开始起作用了
it’s starting to work.
但我所做的一切 都是为了你
But everything I did, I did for you.
为了释放你的力量 让你真正拥抱它
To unlock your power, to make you embrace it.
起作用了
It’s working.
我能看到他了 但我无法进入他的意识里
I’m starting to see him, but I can’t yet touch his mind.
相比让铁门弯曲 你现在的能力强大了很多
You’ve come a long way from bending gates.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
不过你才开始懂一点皮毛而已
And you’re just starting to scratch the surface.
想想如果我们合作 能完成多么伟大的事
Think how much further we could go, together.
住手 阿撒佐
Stop, Azazel!
我不想伤害你 埃里克 我从来就不想这样
I don’t want to hurt you, Erik. I never did.
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
这是属于我们的时刻 我们的时代
This is our time. Our age.
我们是人类的未来
We are the future of the human race.
你和我 孩子 这世界可以成为我们的
You and me, son. This world could be ours.
你做的每件事 都让我变得更强大
Everything you did, made me stronger.
让我成为今天的利器
Made me the weapon I am today.
那是事实
That’s the truth.
我一直都明白这一点
I’ve known it all along.
你是我的创造者
You are my creator.
就是现在 查尔斯
Now, Charles!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
莫伊拉 安静点 我只能控制这家伙一会儿
Moira, be quiet. I can only control this man for so long.
对不起 查尔斯
Sorry, Charles.
埃里克 做个高尚的人 你的本质…
Erik, please, be the better man. You have it in…
不是因为我不信任你
It’s not that I don’t trust you.
埃里克 你这样就无法回头了
Erik, there will be no turning back!

No.
-查尔斯 -别这么做 埃里克
– Charles? – Don’t do this, Erik!
如果你的意识还存在 我希望你知道
If you’re in there, I’d like you to know that
我同意你说的每一句话
I agree with every word you’ve said.
我们的确是未来
We are the future.
但是
But…
很不幸 你杀了我母亲
unfortunately, you killed my mother.
接下来要这样
This is what we’re going to do.
不要 埃里克 不要
No, please Erik, no.
我数到三 然后移♥动♥这枚硬币
I’m going to count to three. And I’m going to move the coin.

One…
求你了 埃里克
Please, Erik.

Two…

Three.
俄♥国♥人和我们一样担忧
The Russians share our concerns
他们将和我们一起向变种人发动袭击
and will join a strike on all the mutants.
我们可以彻底结束这种威胁
We can end this threat for good.
良机不可错过
We’ll never have another opportunity like this.
我们有个特工还在那个海滩上
We have an agent on that beach.
一个特工而已
One agent.
她是一名优秀的特工
She’s a good agent.
就当她是附带伤害吧
She’s collateral damage.
今天我们的斗争结束了
Today our fighting stops.
看看清楚吧 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Take off your blinders, brothers and sisters.
真正的敌人在那里
The real enemy is out there.
我能感觉到他们的大炮在水下移♥动♥
I feel their guns moving in the water.
他们的武器在瞄准我们
Their metal targeting us.
美国人 苏联人 全人类
Americans, Soviets, humans.
因为对未知的恐惧而联合起来
United in their fear of the unknown.
原始落后的人类害怕了 我的变种人同胞们
A Neanderthal is running scared, my fellow mutants.
想说就说吧 查尔斯
Go ahead, Charles.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I’m wrong.
舰队指挥官 我是XB70
Fleet commander this is X-ray Bravo-70.
请回答 结束
Respond, over.
海滩已经安全了 请取消攻击
The beach is secure, call off the attack.
已瞄准海滩 随时可以射击 长官
The beach is targeted and ready to be fired upon, sir.
-待命 -待命 长官
– Stand by. – Standing by, sir.

Hello?

Hello!
开火
Fire.
开火
Fire.
埃里克 你也亲口说过 我们是更优秀的人
Erik, you said yourself, we’re the better men.
现在是证明这一点的时候了
This is the time to prove it.
那些船上有成千上万人
There are thousands of men on those ships.
都是善良 诚实 无辜的人
Good, honest, innocent men!
他们只是单纯服从命令而已
They’re just following orders.
曾经我也被这些单纯服从命令的人欺辱摆布
I’ve been at the mercy of men just following orders.
以后再也不可能了
Never again.
埃里克 别再操控了
Erik, release them.
不要
Noooo!
我不想伤害你 别逼我
I don’t want to hurt you, don’t make me.
退后
Stay back!
查尔斯 够了
Charles, that’s enough!
埃里克 住手
Erik, stop!
先生们 我很荣幸能和你们共事
Gentlemen, it’s been an honor serving with you.
同志们 谢谢你们为国效忠
Comrades, thank you for your service.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
我叫你们退后
I said back off!
是你 都是你干的
You, you did this!
求你
Please…
不是她干的 埃里克
She didn’t do this, Erik.
是你干的
You did.
他们就希望我们反♥目♥成仇
Us turning on each other, it’s what they want.
我曾试图警告过你 查尔斯
I tried to warn you, Charles.
我希望你在我身边
I want you by my side.
你和我 我们是兄弟
We’re brothers, you and I.
我们所有人在一起 彼此保护
All of us, together. Protecting each other.
我们想要的东西是一样的
We want the same thing.
我的朋友
Oh, my friend.
很抱歉 但我们想要的不一样
I’m sorry, but we do not.
查尔斯 对不起 真的很对不起
Charles, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, Charles.
没关系 没关系
It’s all right, it’s all right.
这个社会不接纳我们
This society won’t accept us.
我们自己组建个社会吧
We form our own.
人类已经对我们下手了
The humans has played their hand.
现在我们要准备好奉陪
Now we get ready to play ours.
谁和我一起
Who’s with me?
不再隐藏
No more hiding.
你应该和他走 那才是你想要的
You, you should go with him. It’s what you want.
你答应过我绝不探查我的意识的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!