Don’t you see? This is who you were meant to be.
这才是你
This is you.
别再隐藏了
No more hiding.
你这样子好看极了 小子
Never looked better, man.
汉克
Hank!
不许笑话我
Don’t mock me.
汉克 立刻放下他 别闹了
Hank, put him down immediately, please.
汉克 汉克
Hank…Hank!
我没笑话你
I wasn’t.
就连我也不得不承认 你看上去太酷了
Even I got to admit you look pretty badass.
我给你想到个新名字
I think I got a new name for you,
野兽
Beast.
你确定你能开飞机吗
You sure you can fly this thing?
当然可以 这是我设计的
Of course I can, I designed it.
古巴
货船状况如何
Status of the cargo ship?
方位角1-8-0 速度保持12节
Bearing 1-8-0, 12 knots.
距抵达禁运线还有3分钟 长官
Three minutes to the embargo line, sir.
他们要是越线就自求多福吧
God help them if they cross it.
愿上帝保佑我们所有人
God help us all.
拉响战斗警报
Sound general quarters.
战斗警报 战斗警报
General quarters, general quarters.
-全体进入战斗岗位 -是 长官
– All hands, man battle stations! – Aye, sir.
做好战斗准备
Set condition zero.
战斗警报 进入战斗岗位
General quarters, battle stations.
舰长 我们已经接到指令了
Captain, we already have our orders.
为什么还盼着新的命令
Why so eager for new ones?
我经历过一场战争 同志
I’ve lived through one war, comrade.
我不想再次挑起战争
I’d prefer not to start another.
立刻进入战斗岗位
Battle stations, now!
炮手瞄准前方货船 方位角1-8-0
Gun boss, target cargo ship, bearing 1-8-0.
舰队报告 全部武器已准备就绪
Fleet reports all weapons ready.
克里姆林宫来的消息 长官
From the Kremlin, sir.
新指令 时间10:25
New orders. As of 1025 hours,
特命咸海号♥货船
the cargo vessel Aral sea, is hereby ordered to…
改变航向 返回乌克兰敖德萨
reverse course and return to port in Odessa.
咸海号♥ 请回答
Aral Sea, come in.
咸海号♥ 请回答
Aral Sea, come in.
他们没有回复
They are not responding.
船只没有掉头
She’s not turning around.
咸海号♥ 请立即折返
Aral Sea, you are ordered to turn around.
不要越过禁运线
Do not cross the line.
目标已被瞄准 长官
Target ready to be fired upon, sir.
-准备射击 -已做好准备 长官
– Stand by to fire. – Standing by, sir.
那边情况看起来一团糟
It looks pretty messy out there.
咸海号♥ 请立即折返
Aral Sea, you are ordered to turn around.
咸海号♥的船员已全部死亡 肖去过那里
The crew of the Aral Sea are all dead. Shaw’s been there.
他还在这里的某个地方
He’s still here, somewhere.
他把船设定向禁运线航行
He’s set the ship on course for the embargo line.
那艘船只一旦过线 就会遭受我方轰炸
That ship crosses the line, our boys are going to blow it up.
战争就会开始
And the war begins.
除非对他们开火的不是美军
Unless they’re not our boys.
美国独♥立♥号♥航♥空♥母舰 我是亚历山大·诺维茨基
USS Independence, this is, Alexander Nevski.
我们失去了对我方货船的控制
We have lost control of our cargo ship.
已经命令它立刻停止航行 不要开火
She’s been instructed to stop. Do not fire.
重复 不要开火
Repeat, do not fire.
他们已命令货船折返 长官
They’ve signaled their cargo ship to turn around, sir.
这是诡计 不用理会 预备开火
It’s a ruse, pay no attention. Stand by to fire.
-预备开火 长官 -听我倒数
– Standing by to fire, sir. – On my count.
五 四
Five…four…
抓紧 抓紧
Hold on! Hold on!
不要
No!
怎么回事
What was that?
那些俄♥国♥人
The Russians,
他们向自己的船开火
they have fired on their own ship.
下次提前打个招呼 教授
A little warning next time, professor.
对不起啊
Sorry about that.
-你没事吧 -还好
– You all right? – Yeah.
搞什么
Son of a…
帮我接通总司令 我要一套新的命令
Give me cinclant on the horn. I want a new set of orders.
恭喜你 同志
Congratulations, comrade.
你刚刚让我们避免了一场核战争
You just averted a Nuclear war.
什么
What?
把他带到禁闭室
Take him to the brig.
什么 发生了什么
What? What just happened?
他们说那位同志失去理智发了疯
They say the comrade lost his mind.
美国人在鼓掌庆祝呢
The Americans are applauding.
他们来了
They’re here.
那个心灵感应者很强大
That telepath is powerful.
我们启动后备计划
We’re moving to a back-up plan.
-你刚刚做得太好了 查尔斯 -非常感谢
– That was inspired, Charles. – Thank you very much.
但我还是无法定位肖
But I still can’t locate Shaw.
他就在下面 我们必须立刻去找到他
He’s down there, we need to find him now.
汉克
Hank?
-雷达或扫描器上有什么异常吗 -没有
– Is there anything unusual on the radar scanners? – No, nothing.
那他一定在水下
Well then he must be under water.
很显然我们没有声呐设备
And obviously we don’t have Sonar.
不 我们有
Yes, we do.
我们有
Yes, we do.
双方都已经做好了战争准备
They were ready for war.
我们只需要用另一根火柴 点燃导火线
We just need to strike another match to light the fuse.
我们依然拥有世上最强大的武器
And we still have the most powerful weapon of all.
就是我
Me.
将核反应堆的输出功率开到100%
Turn the nuclear reactor to 100% output
确保不要让任何人打扰我
and make sure I’m not disturbed.
汉克 让这该死的飞机平稳飞行
Hank, level the bloody plane!
你给我立刻退后
Whoa, you back right off.
野兽 把炸♥弹♥仓的门打开
Beast, open the bomb bay doors!
记住 声带只是块肌肉 你能控制它
Remember, this is a muscle. You control it.
我会全程用意识跟你沟通 待会儿见
You’ll be in here the entire time. We’ll see you soon.
听我命令 3 2 1 跳
On my mark. 3, 2, 1 GO!
提醒舰队 他们最好把耳机摘掉
Alert the fleet, they may want to take their cans off.
海妖发现肖的位置了
Banshee’s got a location on Shaw.
准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
我们试试看吧
Let’s find out.
反应堆能量指示
记住 关键在于愤怒与平静之间的那个点
Remember, the point between rage and serenity.
埃里克 抓着我的手
Erik, take my hand!
抓紧了 各位 要开始颠簸了
Hold on guys, it’s going to get bumpy.
埃里克 抓着我的手
Erik, take my hand!
-莫伊拉 你还好吧 -我没事
– Moira, Moira, are you all right? – I’m okay.
我探查了那个瞬移者的意识
I read the teleporter’s mind.
肖正在抽取潜水艇中所有的能量
Shaw’s drawing all of the power out of his sub.
他要把自己变成一枚核弹
He’s turning himself into some kind of nuclear bomb.
我们没时间了 盖革计数器快超量程了
We’ve got no time, the Geiger counter’s going out of control.
好了 莫伊拉 接下来我们这么做
All right Moira, this is what we’re going to do.
用无线电通知双方舰队迅速撤离
Get on the radio and tell them to clear both fleets out immediately.
我要进去了
I’m going in.
野兽 冲击波 支援他
Beast, Havok, back him up.
埃里克 你进去以后 我可以指引你
Erik, I can guide you through once you’re in.
但你需要清除屏蔽我的意识探查的东西
But I need you to shut down whatever it is that’s blocking me.
然后只能向上帝祈祷 我阻止得还不晚
Then we just hope to god it’s not to late for me to stop him.
-明白 -祝你好运
– Got it. – Good luck!
-瑞雯 停下 -我要去帮他们
– Raven, stop! – I’m going to help them.
我们没时间争这个
We don’t have time for this.
如果有任何东西进来 你负责解决掉 明白吗
If anything comes in that entrance, you’re taking care of it, ok?
好吧
Fine.
野兽
Beast!
大不了同归于尽
If we go, you go.
我们认为肖正在试图引爆某种炸♥弹♥
We believe Shaw is trying to detonate some kind of bomb.
埃里克 到船的中间去
Erik, make for the middle of the vessel.
我的意识就是无法穿透那里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!