你把我教得很好
You taught me well.
我们很久没这么亲近了
It’s been a long time since we were this close.
我很想你
I missed you.
你想杀我
You tried to kill me.
这样其他人才能活
So the rest of us could live.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我收到一条来自未来的消息
I received a message from the future.
少骗我
Don’t lie to me.
我从来没有 也永远不会骗你
I never have, I never will.
人类用你的血和基因
Humans use your blood, your genes,
制♥造♥出了能毁灭我们的武器
to create a weapon that wipes us all out.
我只是做了我觉得能保护我们未来的事
I was only doing what I thought necessary to secure our future.
那有什么能阻止我
So what’s to stop me from
现在杀了你来保护我自己的未来
killing you right now and securing my future?
没有
Nothing.
已经无所谓了
It doesn’t matter anymore.
他们得到了你的DNA
They have your DNA,
你的血滴在了街上
your blood was on the street.
那是谁的错
Whose fault is that?
我的
Mine.
我看过他们的计划
I’ve seen their plans.
他们在制♥造♥一种武器
They are creating a weapon,
现在他们已经得到了进行下去的关键东西
and now they have what they need to take it further.
我们必须行动起来
We have to strike now,
趁我们还有优势
while we still hold the upper hand.
我看到了太多同伴的死亡 埃里克
I’ve seen too many friends die, Erik.
我不想要战争
I don’t want a war.
我只想找到杀了他们的人
I only want the man who murdered them.
这就是战争
This is a war.
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
我离开这段时间 你迷失了方向吗
Did you lose your way when I was gone?
你还是查尔斯的瑞雯吗
Are you still Charles’s Raven?
还是魔形女
Or are you Mystique?
特拉斯克才是敌人
Trask is the enemy.
杀掉一个人远远不够
Killing one man isn’t enough.
对你来说永远都不够
It never was for you.
再见 埃里克
Good Bye, Erik.
怎么了
What happened?
他能走吗
Can he walk?
他需要接受治疗
He need his treatment.
汉克 我能听到他们说话
Hank, I can hear them.
没事的 我能让它停下 我去拿药
It’s ok, I’ll make it stop. I’ll get it.
喂 喂 坚持住
Hey, Hey. Pull yourself together
还没完呢
It’s not over yet.
你根本不相信
You don’t believe that?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
这里不能动
As these go,
这里就回来了
this comes back.
他们全都回来了
They all come back.
听着
Look, you know.
我还在这里
I’m still here.
她还在外面
She’s still out there.
可我们需要你的帮助 查尔斯
But we need your help, Charles.
不是这样 是真正的你
Not like this, I need you.
没有你的能力
We can’t find Raven..
我们找不到瑞雯
not without your powers.
我多加了一点 因为你少打了一针
I added a little extra cause you missed a dose.
查尔斯
Charles.
汉克 帮我个忙
Hank, do me a favour.
扶我去书房♥好吗
Would you help me to my study please?
我来帮你
Alright, I get you.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
不确定
Absolutely not.
这种生物真是太神奇了
This creature is extraordinary.
她的基因也许承载了变种的关键
Her genes could hold the key to mutation itself.
我需要更多
I need more.
他们从巴黎街上刮下来的只有这么多了
That’s all they were able to scrape off the pavement in Paris.
除了血以外的
More than blood.
我需要脑组织
I need brain tissue.
脊髓液
Spinal fluid.
骨髓
Bone marrow.
想象一下 能变形并根据目标改变的哨兵
Imagine sentinels that could transform, adapt to any target.
只要我能抓住她
If I just get my hands on her.
这个女孩能够大幅加快项目进程
This girl could leap the program forward years,
甚至能加快数十年
decades into the future.
你儿子多大了 少校
How old is your son now, Major?
杰森吗
Jason?
他都快十岁了 不可思议吧
He’s coming up on 10 now if you can believe it.
还有八年就要入伍了
Eight years from fighting age.
又有多少我们的儿子和弟兄
And how many of our sons and brothers
被装进尸袋送回家
did we just ship home in body bags?
五万 五万五
Maybe 50? 55000?
而我们的对手呢
How many more on the other side?
从未有过
Never before,
在人类的历史上
in all of human history,
从未有过什么能让全人类都团结起来
has there been a cause which could unite us as a species.
现在有了
Until now.
您非常憎恶变种人吧 博士
You really hate mutants doctor, don’t you?
恰恰相反 我因他们的能力而敬佩他们
On the contrary, I rather admire them the things they can do.
我觉得变种人是我们的救星
I assume mutants as our salvation.
也是共同的敌人
And common enemy.
这是我们共同的斗争 为了战胜最终的敌人
Common struggle against the ultimate enemy..
灭绝
Extinction.
我相信我们的新朋友们
I believe our new friends
将帮助我们进入一个新的时代 比尔
are going to help us usher in a new era, Bill.
拥有真实而持久的和平的新时代
A new era of genuine and long lasting peace.
请注意 请注意
Attention! Attention!
两小时后货物将离开
Transport departure in two hours.
重复一遍
Repeat.
两小时后货物将离开
Transport departure begins in two hours.
你上次下来是什么时候
When was the last time you down here?
-我们上次来找学生的时候 -很久了
– Last time we went looking for students. – A life time ago.
欢迎 教授
Welcome, Professor.
瑞雯受伤了 她动作不会太快
Raven is wounded, she won’t be moving fast.
我有好久没这么干过了
These are muscles I haven’t stretched in a long time.
天啊
Gosh!
查尔斯
Charles!
查尔斯 没事了
Charles, It’s alright.
我去检查发电机
I’ll go check the generator.
跟机器无关 对吧
It’s not the machinery, is it?
-我做不到 我的思想 -你可以的
– I can’t do this, my mind… – Yes you can.
-它不听话 -就是有点生疏了
– It won’t take it. – It’s just a little rusty.
你不懂 这跟生疏没有关系
You do not understand, It’s not a question of being rusty.
我可以按下开关 可以转动把手
I can flip the switches, I can turn the knobs.
可是我的力量来自这里 来自…
But my power comes from here, comes from ..
现在它被毁了
And it’s broken.
我感觉像自己的某个学生
I feel like one of my students.
无助
Helpless.
下来这里就是个错误
It was a mistake coming down here.
把埃里克弄出来就是个错误
It was a mistake freeing, Erik.
这整个事情就是个严重的错误
This whole thing has been one bloody mistake.
抱歉 罗根 但他们就不该派你回来
I’m sorry, Logan, they sent back the wrong man.
你说得对
You’re right.
不该是我
I am.
其实本该是你自己来的
Actually it was supposed to be you.
可我是唯一能撑得过传送的人
But I was the only one who could physically make the trip.
我不知道我们还有多长时间
And I don’t know how long we’ve got here.
但我知道很久以后
But I do know that a long time actually,
从现在起很久以后
a long time from now.
我曾是你彷徨无助的学生
I was your lost helpless student.