You sacrificed your powers so you could walk?
我牺牲自己的能力是为了…
I sacrificed my powers so that I could sl…
你又知道什么
What do you know about it?
我也失去了很多东西
I’ve lost my fair share.
你就别委屈了 埃里克
Hah. Dry your eyes, Erik.
这无法为你所做的一切开脱
It doesn’t justify what you’ve done.
你根本不知道我做了什么
You’ve no idea what I have done.
我知道你夺走了我最珍贵的东西
I know that you took the things that mean most to me.
那你当初就该更努力地保护它们
Well, maybe you should have fought harder for them.
你想打架吗 埃里克 那我们就打一架
Do you want to fight, Erik? I’ll give you a fight!
-让他来 -你抛弃了我
– Let him come. – You abandoned me!
你夺走了她 然后抛弃了我
You took her away and you abandoned me!
天使
Angel.
阿撒佐
Azazel.
艾玛
Emma.
海妖
Banshee.
这些变种兄弟姐妹都死了
Mutant brothers and sisters all dead!
还有无数其他同胞
Countless others…
…被抓去做实验 被屠♥杀♥
…experimented on, butchered.
埃里克
Erik.
那时候你在哪儿 查尔斯
Where were you, Charles?
我们本该保护他们免受残害
We were supposed to protect them!
当你的兄弟姐妹需要你时 你在哪儿
Where were you your own people needed you?
你藏起来了
Hiding!
你和汉克 自欺欺人不敢面对真实的自己
You and Hank, pretending you were something you’re not…
埃里克
Erik.
是你抛弃了大家
You abandoned us all.
原来你一直都这么混♥蛋♥
So you were always an asshole.
我以为我们在未来是好兄弟
I take it we’re best buddies in the future.
我花了很多年想干掉你 兄弟
I spent a lot of years trying to bring you down, bub.
结果怎样
How is that work out for you?
你和我一样
You’re like me.
你也是个幸存者
You’re a survivor.
把这儿收拾一下行吗
You wanna pick all that shit up?
巴 黎
将军 慢点喝吧
General, maybe you should slow down,
明天可是个大日子
we have a big day tomorrow.
我们是来庆祝的 上尉
We’re celebrating, Captain.
胜仗可不是天天有的
It’s not every day you win a war,
更何况是战胜了美国鬼子
let alone against the American devils.
我还要再来一瓶
I’m getting another bottle.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不 是我自己不小心
I’m pretty sure it was my fault.
-你会越南语 -我是个翻译
– You speak Vietnamese. – I’m an interpreter.
我会好几种语言
I speak many tongues.
我再请你喝一杯
Let me buy you another drink…
除非你还有其他男伴
unless you’re here with someone.
我一个人
I’m alone.
你要参加明天的峰会吗
You’re going to the summit tomorrow?
小美人对政♥治♥感兴趣
The pretty girl interested in politics…
果然不能光看外表啊
Looks can be deceiving.
也许是哦
Maybe.
给我看看 宝贝
Show me more, baby.
衣服 脱了
Clothes…off.
怎么了 宝贝
What’s the matter, baby?
我这个样子就不美吗
You don’t think I look pretty like this?
来一盘吗 好久没下了
Fancy a game? It’s been a while.
我没心情下棋
I’m not in the mood for games exactly.
十年都没好好喝一口了
Haven’t had a real sip in 10 years.
总统不是我杀的
I didn’t kill the president.
子弹拐弯了 埃里克
The bullet curved, Erik.
那是因为我想救他
Because I was trying to save him.
还没救成我就被拿下了
They took me out before I could.
-你为什么要救他 -因为他是我们的一员
– Why would you trying to save him? – Because he was one of us.
你一定觉得我蠢透了
You must think me so foolish.
你总说他们会找上我们
You’ve always said they would come after us.
我从没想过他们会利用瑞雯的DNA
I never imagined they would use Raven’s DNA to do it.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
我动身去达拉斯的那天
The day I left to Dallas.
她怎么样
And how was she?
坚强
Strong.
有冲劲
Driven.
-忠诚 -我是问
– Loyal. – How…
她过得怎么样
How was she?
她…
She was…
我能理解她对你为何如此重要
I could see why she meant so much to you.
你该为她感到自豪 查尔斯
You should be proud of her, Charles.
-她是在为我们的事业而战 -你的事业
– She is out there fighting for our cause. – Your cause.
我养大的那个女孩不会杀人
The girl I raised, she was not capable of killing.
你没养她 你只是和她一起长大
You didn’t raise her, you grew up with her.
她不能永远做个小女孩 所以她离开了你
She couldn’t stay a little girl forever that’s why she left.
她离开我是因为你干扰了她的思想
She left because you got inside her head.
我可没这个能力
That’s not my power.
那是她的选择
She made a choice.
但我们现在知道那选择会有什么结局了
But now we know where that choice leads, don’t we?
她会去刺杀特拉斯克 他们会抓住她
She’s going to murder Trask, they’re going to capture her,
然后我们会被赶尽杀绝
and then they’re going to wipe us out.
如果我们先找到她就不会
Not if we get to her first.
如果我们明天能扭转这一切就不会
Not if we change history tomorrow.
对不起 查尔斯
I’m sorry, Charles.
为所有这一切 真的对不起
For what happened, I truly am.
我也有一阵子没玩了
It’s been a while since I played.
我会让着你的
I’ll go easy on you.
这下算是公平点了吧
Might finally get a fair fight.
你先下
You make the first move.
世界各国的外交官员今天齐聚于此
The diplomats from all around the world arriving here today at the
皇家酒店
hotel Royale.
这是具有历史意义的一天
It’s a historic day as the official ending of
美国对越南的军事干预将正式结束
the united states fierce involvement in Vietnam.
现在到达的是越南外♥交♥部♥长
There’s the south Vietnamese foreign minister
及随行官员
with other south Vietnamese dignitaries.
峰会还有一个小时才开始
The summit doesn’t begin for another hour.
我们为您的贵客们在楼上准备了一个房♥间
The hotel has arranged a private room upstairs for your special guests.
时间足够了
That’ll be plenty of time.
大家好 各位下午好
Good afternoon, everyone, hello.
感谢各位出席
Thank you for coming.
首先祝贺各位取得胜利
Congratulations on winning this war.
我知道各位都急着下楼
Now I know you all have
握手合影 应付场面
hands to shake and photos to take downstairs,
所以我就长话短说了
so I will get right to the point.
现在我们有一个新敌人
There is a new enemy out there.
一个用武器无法阻止的敌人
An enemy that will render your arsenals useless,
一个能令国防瘫痪的敌人
your armies powerless and your nations defenseless.
你们需要一种新武器来赢得这场战争
You’ll need a new weapon for this war.
我将其命名为”哨兵”
I call them “Sentinels”.
取自古时的城♥堡♥卫兵
Named after the ancient guardians that stood at the gates of the citadel,
飞行能力相当于一架鹞式战斗机
they have the aeronautic capabilities of a Harrier Jet.
配备的枪♥械♥
Armed with guns that can fire off
每分钟可发射2000轮热电陶瓷子弹
more than 2000 rounds per minute with thermo-ceramic ammunition.
但若有足够的尺寸 威力及速度
But size, power, speed,
洛克希德或波音的飞机也能做到这点
you could find that at Lockheed or Boeing.
不 “哨兵”的真正特别之处在于
No! What makes the sentinels so special
它可以自动搜索到变种人的X基因
is the ability to target the mutant X gene.
它的基因导向系统
The genetic guidance system
可以搜寻到半英里外的目标
that can lock onto a mark half a mile away.
并且只有确认了目标才会触发
And won’t trigger unless it has identified the target.
有了它 就可以避免连带的人员伤亡
With this weapon there’ll be no human collateral damage.
如果我现在打开 它并不会被激活
If I turn it on, the system couldn’t even activate in here.
除非…
Unless…
这里有变种人
there’s a mutant.
这一定是搞错了
There has to be some kind of mistake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!