You want to get in there?
要是被士兵发现怎么办
What if the soldiers see us?
别担心 他们看不到 相信我
Don’t worry. They won’t see us, trust me.
抓紧
Hold on.
科特 带我们出去
Kurt, get us all out of here!
不行
I can’t!
他们关上门时 这里好像出现了力场
When they closed the doors, there’s some kind of electric field.
跟当时在柏林一模一样
It’s like Berlin all over.
琴 控制飞行员的思想
Jean, get into the pilots heads.
-别让他们起飞 -不行
– Don’t let them take off! – I can’t.
我感受不到飞行员 谁也感受不到
I can’t reach the pilots. I can’t reach anyone.
我们还收到了欧洲和亚洲的报告
We’re also getting reports from Europe and Asia.
这不仅是美国的状况了
This was not just the US phenomenon.
看起来全世界的核武器都失效了
It seems the entire world has been disarmed of nuclear weapons.
五角大楼已确认俄♥罗♥斯♥已经发射
The Pentagon has confirmed multiple launches from Russia,
还包括英国 以色列和中国
as well as the UK, Israel and China.
-看 -那里
– Look! – Up there.
目前白宫还未做出回应
So far, there has been no response from the White House.
全球各地纷纷出现了大量目击者
Eye witness accounts have been pouring in from across the globe.
官方还无法确定
Authorities are not sure
这是和平举动还是开战
if it was an act of peace or an act of war.
万能的父啊
Dear Father.
让我沐浴在神的光芒中
Hold me in the light of God.
死的本该是我
It should have been me.
他才是那个该成就一番事业的人
He was the one who’s going to do something with his life.
有出息的从来都是他
He was always the one.
他不是这么想的
That’s not how he felt.
他觉得你才是那个
He felt you were the one who’s
能做出一番事业的人
going to do something special with your life.
觉得你能影响到世界
That you’re going to make a difference in the world.
甚至改变它
Maybe even change it.
你怎么会知道他的想法
How did you know what he felt?
我知道所有人的想法
I know what everybody feels.
让我沐浴在神的光芒中
Hold me in the light of God.
保护我不受伤害
Protect me from danger.
以您的命令拯救我
Save me by your command.
倾听我的祈祷
Listen to my prayer.
保我平安
And keep me safe.
你屏蔽了我 怎么做到的
You’re blocking me. How?
我能让你无法入侵他们的思想
I can shield their minds from your power.
这是千年里
It’s one of the many gifts
我获得的众多能力之一
I have acquired through out the millennia.
但是 进入 一个思想
But to… see… inside a mind.
控制一个思想
To control it.
那是你的天赋
That’s your gift.
你看到了 对吧
You saw it, didn’t you?
即将发生的大事件
The glory of what’s to come.
你真要参与吗 这场杀戮
Are you going to take part in all this killing?
这场毁灭
Destruction?
-我只会毁灭 -不是这样的
– It’s all I ever known. – No, it isn’t.
你只是忘记了其他
You’ve just forgotten.
不 查尔斯 我是记得太清楚
No, Charles, I remember.
你的方法行不通
Your way doesn’t work.
我让他看到了更好的路 更好的世界
I showed him a better way. A better world.
不 你只是把他困在了愤怒和痛苦里
No, you just tapped into his rage and pain.
别无其他
That’s all you’ve done.
第一次见你我就告诉过你
I told you from the moment I met you,
你没这么坏 埃里克 你存有善念
there’s more to you, Erik. There is good in you too.
不管你认为在我心里看到了什么 查尔斯
Whatever it is you think you saw in me, Charles.
都已经被我埋葬了
I buried it.
和我的家人一起
With my family.
-怎么 -怎么了
– What? – What?
你什么情况
What’s wrong with you?
我们都会这样吗
Is that going to happen to all of us?
不会 只是我把药落在房♥间里了
No, I just left my meds in the house.
怎么回事 我们在哪
What happened? Where we are?
-你好 魔形女 -史崔克少校
– Hello, Mystique. – Major Stryker.
现在是上校了
Colonel Stryker.
我要是你就会离墙远点
I wouldn’t get too close to the wall if I were you.
碰到了可能 不太舒服
It may create some… discomfort.
我是莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特
I’m Moira MacTaggert.
中情局高级官员
I’m a senior officer at the CIA.
我知道你 麦克塔哥特特工
I know who you are, agent MacTaggert.
你不能把我关在这里
You cannot keep me here in this…
事实上 我可以
Actually, I can.
某精神力刚毁掉了
A psychic event just destroyed
从这儿到莫斯科的所有核武器
every nuke from here to Moscow.
那个精神力就是从我找到你的地方发出的
That event emanated from exactly where we found you.
从世界上最强大的心灵感应者的家里
At the home of the world’s most powerful psychic.
所以 告诉我 查尔斯·泽维尔在哪
So, you’re going to tell me. Where is Charles Xavier?
你该担心的不是他
It’s not him you should be worried about.
是另一个人 更强大的人
There’s someone else. Someone more powerful.
放我们出去 我们能帮助你
If you let us out of here, we can help you.
你真指望我相信你吗
Do you really expect me to believe that?
你可以任意变化外貌
You can put on any face that you want,
但我知道你是谁 是什么东西
but I know who you are. What you are.
莫伊洛
Hey, Moira.
你刚才说
What did you mean when
比查尔斯还强大的人是什么意思
you said someone more powerful than Charles?
等他结束 我们就从这儿出发
Once he finished this, we’ll go from there.
怎么还没好
What’s taking so long?
我进不去
I can’t get in.
它周围有个力场 就像直升机的情况
It has a field around it like the helicopter.
总该有什么办法切断电源
There’s got to be a way to cut the power.
查尔斯 我要你给所有人传达一条讯息
Charles, you will send a message to every living mind.
告诉他们地球将被毁灭
You will tell them that this Earth will be laid waste.
而我 恩·沙巴·奴尔 即是毁灭者
That it is I, En Sabah Nur, who wreak this upon them.
现在
Now.
传递我的讯息
Deliver my message.
就算我愿意
Even if I wanted to,
也无法传达那么多人 脑波增幅器坏了
I couldn’t reach that many people. I don’t have Cerebro.
你不需要机器 来增强你的能力
You don’t need a machine… to amplify your powers.
你有我
You have me.
伙计们 我们说不定能从那出去
Guys, that could be our way out of here.
你认识他吗 万磁王
You know him? Magneto.
曾经认识
I used to.
现在我不确定了
I’m not so sure anymore.
他过去什么样
What was he like?
他是 像他说的那样吗 他是
Was he… like they say he was? Was he a…
坏人吗
…bad guy?
不是
No.
是干过坏事 他…
I mean, yeah. He was…
你管这么多干什么
Why do you care so much?
是在电视上看到他演讲了还是怎么的
Did you see his speech on TV or something?
是 但是…
Yeah, but…
他是我爸
He’s my father.
什么
What?
-就是说他和我妈… -我懂
– He and my mom, they… – Yeah, I know.
但是 你确定吗
But… Are you sure?
确定 我出生前他就离开了我妈
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. He left my mom before I was born.
十年前我们见过 但当时我不知道是他
I met him 10 years back, but I didn’t know it was him.
等我知道时已经晚了
By the time I figured it out, it was too late, you know.
然后这周又在电视上看到了他
Then, this week I saw him on TV again.
所以 我去那房♥子找他
And, I came to that house looking for him.
但是 等我到的时候
But, by the time I got there…
又晚了
Late again.
作为一个拥有我这样的速度的人
You know, for a guy who moves as fast as me,
我似乎总是太迟
I always seem to be too late.
希望这次不会迟吧
Let’s hope not this time.
是啊 这次真不能再迟了
Yeah. Seriously.
听好 这个世界的所有居民

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!