– Forever. – Henryk, please.
别这么做
Don’t do it.
我不叫亨里克
My name isn’t Henryk.
叫我万磁王
My name is Magneto.
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
退后
Stay back.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
休想试图阻止我灭了这些人
don’t try to stop me from killing these men.
我不是来救人的
I’m not here for them.
我是来找你的
I’m here for you.
过来看看吧
Come and see.
这是你力量的诞生之地
This is where your power was born.
也是你的亲人惨遭屠♥杀♥的地方
And this is where your people were slaughtered.
你不该带我来这里
You shouldn’t have brought me here.
为什么
Why?
你害怕面对这里吗
Are you afraid to be here?
你逃避不了的 埃里克
You can’t escape it, Erik.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
耶洛因 神 太阳神
Elohim, Shen, Ra.
不同的时代 我有太多不同的名字
I’ve been called many names over many lifetimes.
我在死亡中诞生
I am born of death.
我的使命是点燃人类醒悟的星星之火
I was there to spark and fan the flame of man’s awakening,
推动文明的齿轮飞速转动
to spin the wheel of civilization.
当树木连成森林
And when the forest would grow
而新生命又无处安放的时候
rank and in need of clearing for new growth…
我将会点燃这场大火
I was there to set it ablaze.
那个时候你在哪
Where were you?
我父母在这里遇害时你在哪
When my father and mother were slaughtered in this place?
沉睡着
Asleep.
被困在黑暗中
Trapped in darkness.
我那时缺席了 我的孩子
I was not there for you, my son.
可现在我来了
But I am here now.
你不了解你拥有的力量 但我知道
You don’t know your own strength, but I do.
靠近地面
Reach down.
感受地下蕴藏的金属
Feel the metal in the ground.
尽你所能 深入地心
Reach, as deep as you can.
你会发现你有着撼动地球的能力
You’ll find you have the power to move the very Earth itself.
世人修建的一切终将坍塌
Everything they’ve built will fall!
然后 在一片残垣断壁中
And from the ashes of their world,
我们将重建一个更好的世界
we’ll build a better one!
昨天 有人目击兰谢尔
Lehnsherr was identified yesterday
出现在波兰中部的这个小镇
in this small town, in central Poland.
各国领导人
Leaders from all communities
正在进行群众安抚工作
are urging their citizens to remain calm
同时警方和武装力量已展开追踪
as police and armed forces are mobilizing
以防兰谢尔再次兴风作浪
to find Lehnsherr before he can strike again.
任何人若有兰谢尔的行踪
If anyone has information about Lehnsherr,
也就是我们熟知的万磁王
or as he is also known as Magneto.
请务必联♥系♥当地权威机构
Contact you local authorities immediately.
考虑到此人及其危险
And proceed with caution.
-请务必谨慎行动 -皮特
– As he is considered extremely dangerous. – Peter.
怎么了
What’s up?
就是来看看你
I’m just checking on you.
我很好 玩玩吃豆人罢了
I’m good, playing Pac-Man.
你确定没在看这个吗
Are you sure you weren’t watching this?
人们都在欢庆
The world was celebrating
变种人和人类和平共处10周年的纪念日
10 years of peace between mutants and man kind.
你要去找他 是吧
You’re going after him, aren’t you?
你不是想让我多出去走走吗
You wanted me to get out of the house more, right?
我拦不住你 没人可以
I can’t stop you. Nobody can.
可相信我 这不会有好结果的
But trust me. This won’t end well.
跟他沾边的都没好结果
Nothing does with him.
我不怕他
I’m not afraid of him.
你应该怕他
You should be.
我看过无数这里的资料
I’ve read so much about this place.
但真来了后 感觉好像有点…
But being here, it actually seems kind of…
…熟悉
…familiar.
-怪怪的 -说不定很熟悉呢
– It’s strange. – It could be quite.
下车吧
Shall we?
我只是说《帝国反击战》还是最棒的
I’m just saying, “The Empire” is still the best.
情节最丰富 最跌宕
It’s the most complex, the most sophisticated,
还不怕采用暗黑式结尾
wasn’t afraid to have a dark ending.
得了吧 没有第一部的话
Yeah, but come on. If it wasn’t for the first one
哪里来的这么多续集
you wouldn’t have any of the rest of the movies.
不过好在我们都觉得
Well, at least we can all
第三部永远是最烂的
agree the third one is always the worst.
汉克 你在这里吗
Hank. You in here?
我想向你引见一下…
I’d like you to meet the…
莫伊洛
Moira.
瑞雯
Raven?
不好意思 我们见过吗
I’m sorry, have we met?
汉克 阿历克斯 麦克塔哥特特工
Hank, Alex, agent MacTaggert,
可以给我们点时间吗
would you give us just one moment please?
当然
Of course.
查尔斯 她怎么不认识我的样子
Charles, why didn’t she recognize me?
她见过我这个样子啊
She knew me in this form.
在古巴你把我留在沙滩上之后
Well. After you left me on the beach in Cuba,
我把她有关的记忆都抹掉了 坐吧
I took her memories of that time. Have a sit.
真幸运的姑娘
Lucky girl.
见到你真好 瑞雯
It’s good to see you, Raven.
-欢迎回家 -这不是我家
– Welcome home. – This isn’t my house.
曾经是
It was once.
不 这是你家 我只是个寄宿的
No, it was your home. I just lived here.
我都快认不出这里了
I barely even recognize it now.
是啊 我在这里有一堆计划呢
Yeah, I have plans for this place.
我打算把这里改造成一所真的学校
I mean to turn it into a real campus.
一所变种人和人类都能进的大学
A university. Not just for mutants, even for humans too.
一起学习 一起生活
Living and working,
…一起成长
…growing together.
知道吗 我也曾坚信这一点
You know, I really believed that once.
华盛顿一事之后我真以为能消除偏见
I really believed we can change them after DC.
我们确实做到了
We did.
不 查尔斯 他们依旧憎恨害怕我们
No Charles. They still hate and fear us.
现在不明显是因为他们礼貌点了而已
It’s just harder to see because they’re more polite about it.
我厌倦了活在这种假象下
I got sick of living that lie.
所以你没变回蓝色的真实的你
That’s why you’re not in your natural blue form.
我不想活在和平的面具之下
I’m not going to be the face of a world that doesn’t exist.
事情在好转 世界在变好
Things are better. The world is better.
也许只有在韦斯切斯特
Maybe in Westchester.
别的地方 变种人仍在奔逃躲藏
Out there, mutants are still running, hiding,
活得提心吊胆
living in fear.
没有战争并不意味着天下太平
Just because there’s not a war doesn’t mean there’s peace.
想教学生吗 先教教他们这个吧
If you want to teach your kids something, teach them that.
教他们如何作战
Teach them to fight.
否则他们只能
Otherwise, they might as well
永远躲在这座象牙塔里
live in this house for the rest of their lives.
你说话还是那么像他 跟埃里克一样
You still sound just like him. You sound just like Erik.
这就是我来的原因
That’s why I’m here.
他又出现了
He’s resurfaced.
有妻子 有女儿 可都被杀害了
He had a wife and a daughter. They were killed.
陪葬的还有一群警♥察♥
Along with a handful of policemen.
整个世界都会通缉他的
The whole world will be looking for him.
你可以在那之前帮我找到他
But you can help me find him before they do.
莫伊洛 我得请你保守这个秘密
Moira, I’m going to have to ask you to keep this a secret.
我都不知道这是个什么
I don’t even know what this… is.
这是脑波增幅器
It’s Cerebro.
更新换代了
The new model.
是啊 颜色是根据…
Yeah. I based the color on…
算了不重要
It doesn’t matter.
那些是什么
What are those?
地球上所有的人类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!