I can see.
谢谢
Thank you.
教授 谢谢 你真是天才
Professor, thank you. You’re a genius.
不 我不是教授
No, I’m… not a professor.
我希望我是
I wish.
那是谁
Who’s that?
你们应该见过 她叫琴·格蕾
I believe you two have met, that’s Jean Grey.
你刚来的时候撞到她了
You bumped into her when you arrived.
-那是她 -对啊
– Wait, that’s her? – Yeah.
你能看见了
You can see.
对 这儿没我想得那么糟
Yeah. It’s not as bad as I thought here.
-怪胎 -应该有人警告那个新来的
– Freak. – Some one should warn that new kid.
他们还是很怕我
They’re still scared of me.
我现在有特殊眼镜了
Hey, I have special glasses now!
他们不是怕你 是怕我
They’re not scared of you, they’re scared of me.
你不是唯一一个无法完全控制能力的人
You’re not the only one who can’t full control your powers.
所以…
Wait, so…
昨晚 房♥子震动 是你干的
last night, when the house shook… that was you?
抱歉打破你的美梦
Sorry to break it to you,
但你不是这学校最奇怪的怪胎
but you are not the biggest freak of this school.
这可是头一回呢
That’s a first.
瑞雯
Raven.
-我…你… -不是蓝色的
– I… You’re… – Not blue?
你我现在有共同之处了
It’s like you and I have that in common now.
不 我想说 你…
No. No, I meant… You’re…
你回来了
you’re back.
我没想到还能在这儿再见到你
I never thought I would see you here again.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我是蓝色的
I’m blue.
我是科特
I’m Kurt.
忘了他了
Oh, right.
科特·瓦格纳
Kurt Wagner.
欢迎
Welcome.
我们打烊了
We’re closed.
我说怎么突然有点冷呢
I knew I felt a chill in the air.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我们想进就进
We let ourselves in.
我们在寻找变种人
We are looking for mutants.
鉴于你知道怎么找 所以我们来找你
Since you know where to find them, we came here.
卡利班可不认识你
Caliban doesn’t know you.
我们在找最强的变种人
We are looking for the strongest.
-出什么事了吗 -没事 灵蝶
– Everything alright? – I’m fine, Psylocke.
你们能出多少钱
How much money do you have?
没钱
None.
卡利班说了…
Like Caliban said…
我们打烊了 懂吗
We are closed, yeah?
我需要你的帮助 孩子
I need your help, my child.
你看着可不像卡利班的父亲
You don’t look Caliban’s father.
上面这里可能有点像
Maybe a little bit up here.
你们都是我的孩子
You are all my children.
你们迷失了 因为你们跟错了人
And you are lost, because you follow blind leaders.
这些伪神
These false gods.
软弱无能的制度
Systems of the weak.
它们毁了我的世界…
They’ve ruined my world…
…现在不会了
… no more.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想让你…
I want you…
彻底释放你的能力
To feel the full reach of your power.
现在你会的只是皮毛而已
You’ve only have a taste of your true strength.
与那些伺机掌控你的人不同
Unlike others who seek to control you.
我只想给你自♥由♥
I want to set you free.
我知道你要找的那种变种人
I know the kind of mutants you are looking for.
我还知道他们在哪里
And I know where to find them.
这是我第一次来美国
It’s my first time in America.
我很高兴能参观你们的文化
I am very excited to see your culture.
在这里你可参观不到
Well, you are not going to see it here.
你只能在这参观到
The only thing American about this place
曾经属于英国佬的东西
is that it used to be British.
这是斯考特
This is Scott.
也是个新生
He is new here too.
我已经准备好要越狱了
And I’m already up for a prison break.
带这个蓝色的家伙兜个风如何
What do you say we take this blue guy on a little field trip?
我想这附近一定有大商场
I’m sure there’s a mall around here somewhere.
什么是商场
What’s a mall?
什么是商场 这可关乎民族自豪感了
What’s a mall? Alright. Now it’s a matter of national pride.
-我有义务给你科普一下 -斯考特
– Civic duty. – Scott.
怎么了 你在这里被关了这么久了
What? You’ve been cooped up here for a long time.
正好教授也不在家
And the Professor is not even home.
我很乐意去商场看看
I-I like to go to the mall.
-试试吧 -好啊
– Try it. – Alright.
教授的车停在哪儿来着
Where does he keep his cars?
离老子远点
Faire pisse.
还是我该说英语 “给老子滚”
Or should I say, “Piss off”?
-确定是他吗 -曾经是
– This is the guy? – He used to be.
我不知道他的翅膀已经…
I didn’t know his wings were…
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here.
他没法再战斗了
His fighting days are done.
不 并不是
No, they’re not.
这他妈什么情况
What the hell is this?
我想送你点东西
I want to give you something.
我想要的东西你可给不起
There is nothing you can give me that I want.
他给得起
Yes, there is.
是的 我的孩子
Yes, my son.
就是这样
Yes.
崛起吧 我的天使
Rise, my angel.
崛起吧
Rise.
超音速 抗暴极强 还能隐形
Hypersonic, blast resistance, stealth technology.
真了不起
That’s impressive.
可你打算怎么把他开上天
How are you ever gonna get it out of here?
那简单
Well, that’s okay.
我在篮球场下面建了个可伸缩的天花板
I built a retractable roof into the basketball court.
汉克 你这是造了架战斗机啊
Hank, you’re building a warplane down here.
华盛顿事件之后
After what happened in Washington,
我想着或许能重启X战警计划
I thought we would come back to start the X-Men.
就像我们一直说的那样 可是…
Like we always talked about, but…
查尔斯一心只要学生而不是战士
Charles wants students not soldiers.
他总把人想得很好 他有希望
He thinks the best of people. He has hope.
那你呢
And you?
我觉得我们该希望有最好的结果
You know, I think we should hope for the best.
但也要做好最坏的打算
And prepare for the worst.
这世界需要X战警
I think the world needs the X-Men.
既然你回来了 或许你可以帮我劝劝他
Maybe, now that you’re back you can help me convince him
我们能一起重启这个计划
We can start it together.
汉克 我来是为了埃里克
Hank, I’m here about Erik.
对 埃里克 当然了
Right. Erik. Yeah, of course.
-那当然了 -我想他现在可能有麻烦了
– Of course. – I think he might be in some kind of trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
Real trouble.
他有不惹麻烦的时候吗
Isn’t he always?
你们中有人和警♥察♥通气了…
Some of you spoke to the police…
说了你们相信自己昨天看到的事
About what your believed you witnessed here yesterday.
你们想知道我的过去是吧
You want to know my past?
想知道我是谁
Know who I am?
想看我有什么能耐
See what I can do?
我就让你们看看
I’ll show you.
心里想着你毕生最爱的那个人
Think about the person you love most in your life.
你的妻子
Your wife.
母亲
Mother.
女儿
Daughter.
现在那个人会尝到失去最爱的滋味
Now that person will know what it is to lose someone they love.
并带着那种痛苦活下去
And live with that pain.
-到死为止 -亨里克 拜托

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!