I, keep it under control now.
-这是我弟弟斯考特 -你好 斯考特
– This is my brother, Scott. – Hey, Scott.
我是汉克·麦考伊 这里的老师之一
I’m Hank McCoy. I’m one of the teachers here.
教授呢
Where’s the Professor?
开辟出一条血路
… to break forth bloodily,
彻底和过去决裂 才能有崭新的开始
then the past must be obliterated and a new start made.
让我们忘却一切走向新世界
Let us now start fresh without remembrance,
再也不要踌躇不前
rather than live forward and backward at the same time.
谁能告诉我 作者用这些文字描绘的痛苦
Now, what are the aggrieve things that the author meant
究竟所指何事
when he wrote all that? He…
这是家庭作业 明天交
That’s going to be your assignment for tomorrow.
祝大家好成绩 下课
Top marks, everyone. Class dismiss.
-阿历克斯 见到你真高兴 -我也是
– Alex, it’s good to see you. – Yeah, you too.
你看上去不错 好久不见
You look… well. It’s been a while.
是啊 你也挺精神的
It has. You’re not too bad yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我弟弟 斯考特
This is my brother, Scott.
你好 斯考特 欢迎来到天才少年学校
Hello, Scott. Welcome to the school for the gifted.
我可不觉得这是礼物[天赋]
Yeah. It doesn’t exactly feel like a gift.
天赋一开始都让人很难接受
It never does, not at first.
要了解一种特殊能力
The first step in understanding
首先得了解它的极限
one’s power is learning the extent of it.
之后 我们才能教你
Only then, can we begin the
如何进一步控制它
process of teaching you how to control it.
如果你决定留下来
If you do decide to stay,
我向你保证 等你从这里毕业时
I can promise you that by the time you are done here
你一定能回归正常生活
you’ll be able to go back into
安居乐业 学有建树
the world and play a stable productive partner.
不如把绷带解开 让我们见识一下
Why don’t you take your bandages off and we can have a look
你的超能力吧
at what we’re dealing with here.
阿历克斯 帮帮他
Alex, would you line him up.
让他面朝正确的方向
Face him in the right direction if you will.
河对面正好有个靶子
There’s a target just across the water.
当你睁眼的时候 试着打中靶子
When you open your eyes, try and hit that.
你可以睁眼了 斯考特 不用害怕
You can open your eyes, Scott. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
很简…
It’s quite…
躲开
Get back!
躲开 快躲开
Get back. Get back.
那棵树是我爷爷5岁时种下的
My grandfather planted that tree when he was 5 years old.
我以前常在树下荡秋千
I used to swing from the branches then myself.
那大概是我最喜欢的一棵树了
I think that was probably my favourite tree.
-我被开除了吗 -恰恰相反
– Does that mean I’m expel? – On the contrary.
你被录取了
You’re enrolled.
你们卖♥♥地毯吗
Do you sell rugs?
你不能进到这里来
You’re not allowed in this area.
这块地毯卖♥♥吗
This rug is for sale?
我说了 不…
I said, this…
早安
Good morning.
万能的主
Oh, mighty lord.
愿主神威赐福吾辈 愿主神威赐福吾辈
Bless us with your powers. Bless us with your powers.
至高无上 万能的主
The great, all mighty lord.
愿主神威赐福吾辈 愿主神威赐福吾辈
Bless us with your powers. Bless us with your powers.
吾等是您忠诚的奴仆
We are your loyal followers.
-恩·沙巴·奴尔 -恩·沙巴·奴尔
– En Sabah Nur. – En Sabah Nur.
至高无上 万能的主
The great, all mighty lord.
愿主神威赐福吾辈 愿主♥权♥威统领吾辈
Bless us with your powers. Bless us with your authorities.
快看
Look, quick.
你们快看
Everyone, look.
恩·沙巴·奴尔
En Sabah Nur.
至高无上 万能的主
The great, all mighty lord.
愿主神威赐福吾辈 愿主♥权♥威统领吾辈
Bless us with your powers. Bless us with your authorities.
-恩·沙巴·奴尔 -恩·沙巴·奴尔
– En Sabah Nur! – En Sabah Nur!
至高无上 万能的主
The great, all mighty lord.
愿主神威赐福吾辈 愿主♥权♥威统领吾辈
Bless us with your powers. Bless us with your authorities.
主啊
Lord!
发生什么了
What’s happening?
-恩·沙巴·奴尔 -恩·沙巴·奴尔
– En Sabah Nur! – En Sabah Nur!
不对劲 不 不
Something’s wrong. No. No.
-跑 -快跑
– Run! – Quick, run!
地震了
Earthquake!
回去睡觉 亲爱的
Back to bed, please, my darling.
-回去睡觉 -她又开始了
– Back to bed. – She’s doing it again.
回去睡觉 孩子们 杰西 回床上去
Back to bed, please, everyone. Jessie, back to bed, please.
快点 回去睡觉
Come on, now. Spitzbolt, back to bed.
都快回去 回床上去
Carrie Anne, come on, now. Back to bed.
-我从没见过她这样 -我见过
– I’ve never seen her like this. – Well, I do.
别让孩子们靠近这里
Don’t let any of the children come this way.
琴
Jean.
琴
Jean!
琴
Jean!!!
我 我看到了世界末日
I… I saw the end of the world.
我能感受到那些死亡
I could feel all this death.
不 只是个梦
Nope. It was just a dream.
-但感觉很真实 -我明白
– But, it felt real. – I know.
你拥有我所见过的最强大的意识
Your mind is the most powerful I’ve ever seen.
-甚至能说服它自己 -不 这不是
– It can convince itself… – No, it’s not
单纯的读心术或是心灵感应 是别的什么
just a mind reading or the telekinesis, it’s something else.
我内心的黑暗力量越来越强大 像一团火
Some… dark power inside and it’s growing, like a fire.
-我以为自己好转了 -你会好起来的
– I thought I was getting better. – You are. You will.
-要有耐心 -不 不
– You just have to be patient. – No. No.
你不明白害怕到不敢闭眼是什么感觉
You don’t know what it’s like to be afraid to shut your eyes.
-被囚禁在自己的意识中 -我明白的
– To be trapped inside your own head. – Oh, but I think I do.
很久之前 我也困扰于自己脑海中的声音
It wasn’t so long ago, that I was plagued by voices of myself.
那些煎熬呐喊 痛苦呻♥吟♥
All their suffering. All their pain.
窃窃私语
Their secrets.
我怕有一天我会伤害别人
I’m afraid one day I am going to hurt someone.
躺下吧
Lie back.
人都会害怕自己不理解的东西
Everyone fears that which they do not understand.
你会学会控制自己的能力
You will learn to control your powers.
到那时 你就不用再害怕了
And when you do, you’ll have nothing to fear.
她这次的噩梦与以往不同
Her nightmares were different this time.
这个噩梦或许能解释
Well, it could have count for
之前我在实验室观察到的一些东西
something I saw while I was in my lab earlier.
好像发生了地震 有某种能量爆发
There was some kind of tremor. Like an energy surge.
被一个仪器记录到了
I picked it up on one of my meters.
你是说 是琴造成的吗
You’re saying that Jean created it.
不 是别的什么造成的
No, I’m saying something else did.
可能引起了她的共鸣 我不确定
Maybe she was reacting to it, I don’t know.
但震中在地球的另一边
But, the Epicenter was half way around the world.
-地球另一边 -对
– Half way around the world? – Yeah.
所以我希望你能感应一下
That’s why I was hoping you could take a look.
那就试试看吧
Let’s see what we can find.
欢迎您 教授
Welcome Professor.
信♥号♥♥来自开罗
The source came from Cairo.
我来输入坐标
I’ll put in the coordinates.
我得离开这里 去汇报情况
I got to get out of here and report everything.
怎么 看到什么了
What? What is it?
发生大事了 我必须回去汇报
Something happened here, I must make a report.
-是她 -谁
– It’s her. – Who?
-莫伊洛 -什么
– Moira. – What?
莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特吗
Moira MacTaggert?
-详细说说 -她看上去美极了
– Eh, give me the details? – Well, she looks amazing.
-一点都没老 -不 我意思是
– She’s barely aged a day. – No. I meant…
她怎么会在那 中情局和这事有什么关系
What is she doing there? What’s the CIA doing with this?
她准备回局里汇报情况
She’s going back to Langley to deliver a report.
我也要去那里
I’m going to go there,
看看她对这次地震有什么了解
see if she knows something about the tremor.
你想见莫伊拉
You want to go see Moira.
我想了解她的情况 了解地震的情况
I want to go check her out, check out… the situation.
莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特
Moira MacTaggert.
就好像看到了过去