You are feeble. Just like the others.
查尔斯
Charles!
出来 拯救你的这些弱者
Come! Rescue your weakling!
献出你的生命 换他们的命
Give your life, for their’s!
不要
No.
他说得对
He was right.
我意识中仍然有一部分是与他相连的
There is still some part of me connected to him.
查尔斯
Charles!
我可以进入他的思想
I can get inside his head.
你就这样袖手旁观吗
Will you do nothing?
谢谢你让我进来
Thank you for letting me in.
你想要我的能力吗
You want what I have?
你想感受我感受到的吗
You want to feel what I feel?
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world!
你现在在我的地盘上了
You’re in my house now!
那你需要一个更大的房♥子
You’ll need a bigger house.
你背叛了我
You betray me.

No.
我之前那是背叛了他们
I betrayed them.
跳吧
Let’s jump.
什么
What?
掩护我
Cover me.
有我在
I got you.
来吧
Come on!
他们缺乏力量 查尔斯
They lack strength, Charles.

Jean.
过来
Come here.
帮帮…
Help…

Me.
在这待着
Stay here.
他们阻止不了他
They can’t stop him.

Jean.
帮帮我
Help me.
汉克
Hank!
汉克
Hank!
结束了 查尔斯 你完蛋了
It’s over, Charles. You’re finished.
你现在是我的了
You’re mine now.
你永远不会赢的
You will never win.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为你是一个人
Because you are alone.
但我不是
And I am not!
放…
Let…

go.
释放你的能量 琴
Unleash your power, Jean.
不要害怕
No fear.
释放你的能量
Unleash your power!
放手吧 琴
Let go, Jean!
琴 放手吧
Jean, let go!
他要逃了
He’s getting away.
一切都已被揭示
All is revealed.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles! Charles!
-我们失去他了 -查尔斯
– We’ve lost him! – Charles.
-他走了 -不 查尔斯
– He’s gone. – No, Charles.
查尔斯…
Charles…
不 他还在
No, he’s not.
我还能感受到他
I can still feel him.
谢谢你 琴
Thank you, Jean.
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯 你知道自己现在在哪吗
Charles, do you know where you are?
我在一片海滩上
I’m on a beach.
在古巴
In Cuba.
和你一起
With you.
什么海滩
What beach?
查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不该把那些夺走的
I should never have taken those from you.
抓紧
Hold on!
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
看来只能是因为上帝开恩
It seems only by the grace of God,
这场殃及全球的大毁灭
that the ominous destruction,
才得以停歇
seen from one end of the globe to the other, has stopped.
中情局特工莫伊洛·麦克塔哥特
CIA Special Agent Moira MacTaggert,
向调查调查委员会揭露…
revealed to an investigative committee…
委员会惊讶地发现
The committee was further stunned to learn
逃犯埃里克·兰谢尔
that fugitive Erik Lehnsherr,
帮忙打败了这位强大的未知…
aided in defeating this powerful and unknown…
我想我们的祈祷得到了回应
I think our prayers were answered.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
在变种人被全世界所接受之际
The potential destructive power of mutants
其身上潜在的毁灭性力量
is sure to fuel new controversy and debate
必将引发新一轮的争议和讨论
at a time when mutants were becoming accepted around the world.
魔形女告诉我他是你父亲
Mystique told me he is your father.
你会告诉他吗
Are you gonna tell him?
也许…
I might…
有朝一日吧
one day.
目前来说 我打算在这里再待一阵子
I think for now, I’m just gonna stick around here for a while.
我也是
Me, too.
世界各国已经开始重建自己的军♥火♥库了
The world’s already begun rebuilding it’s arsenals.
这是人之本性 查尔斯
It’s human nature, Charles.
我依然心怀希望
I still have hope.
是啊
Oh, yes.
“希望”
“Hope.”
我对瑞雯的看法是对的
I was right about Raven.
就连对你的看法也是对的
I was even right about you.
那对这个世界呢
What about the rest of the world?
你从没试过在半夜惊醒吗
Doesn’t it ever wake you up in the middle of the night?
害怕他们有朝一日会来攻击你…
The feeling that one day they’ll come for you…
以及你的孩子们
and your children.
我的确惊醒过
It does, indeed.
那当你惊醒时你会怎么做
What do you do when you wake up to that?
我对那些来我学校找麻烦的
I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul
可怜人深感同情
that comes to my school looking for trouble.
你确定我不能说服你留下来吗
You’re sure I can’t convince you to stay?
你可以操控心灵 查尔斯
You’re psychic, Charles.
你能说服我做任何事
You can convince me to do anything.
再见 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
祝你好运 教授
Good luck, Professor.
忘掉一切你认为自己知道的东西
Forget everything you think you know.
无论你在学校里学到了什么…
Whatever lessons you learned in school…
无论你父母教了你什么
whatever your parents taught you.
那一切都不重要
None of that matters!
你们已经不是孩子了
You’re not kids anymore.
也不是学生了
Not students.
你们是X战警
You’re X-men.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!