You’d better close your eyes.
-暴风女 烤焦他 -是啊
– Storm, fry him. – Oh, yes.
闪电落入一个巨大的铜制导体内会有什么后果
A bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor.
你生活在学校 怎么连这都不懂
I thought you lived at a school.
对于那些不太熟悉此次峰会历史意义的人…
For those of you who may not be familiar with the historical significance…
魔形女
Mystique?
-魔形女 -我见到凯利参议员了
– Mystique? – I’ve seen Senator Kelly.
看来那位好参议员没摔死
So the good senator survived his fall…
还游回了岸边
and the swim to shore.
他变得比我想象的还要强大
He’s become even more powerful than I could have imagined.
-他死了 -是真的
– He’s dead. – It’s true.
我看着他死去
I saw him die.
下面的那些人也会死的
Like those people down there will die.
你确定你所看到的是真的吗
Are you sure you saw what you saw?
我还想感谢
I would also like to thank
美国总统
the president of the United States of America
在纽约璀璨的灯光下 举办这场盛会
for hosting this event under the lights of the great city of New York.
为什么你们都不理解我要做的事
Why do none of you understand what I’m trying to do?
下面的那些人
Those people down there,
掌控着我们所有变种人的命运
they control our fate and the fate of every other mutant.
但很快我们就将共命运了
Soon our fate will be theirs.
救命
Help!
救救我
Please help me!
你真是满嘴屁话
You’re so full of shit.
如果你真这么正义 在那机器里的应该是你才对
If you were really so righteous, it’d be you in that thing.
救命
Help!
快来人救救我
Somebody help me!
求求你了
Please!
快来救救我
Somebody please help me!
快来人啊
Somebody!
救命
Help…
罗根
Logan!
-我很抱歉 亲爱的 -别这么做
– I’m sorry, my dear. – Don’t do this.
这是我的
This is mine.
我还欠我一声尖叫
You owe me a scream.
嘿 我还没和你玩完呢
Hey, bub. I’m not finished with you yet.
琴
Jean.
-斯考特 我让你睁眼你就睁开 -不
– Scott, when I tell you, open your eyes. – No.
-相信我 -你掉东西了吗
– Trust me. – You drop something?
现在
Now.
-谢谢 -没事
– Thanks. – Don’t mention it.
我们把她从那里救出来
We gotta get her out of there.
镭射眼 你能击中吗
Cyclops, can you hit it?
-转得太快了 -赶快发射
– The rings are too fast. – Just shoot it.
我会杀死她的
I’ll kill her.
暴风女 你能把我送上去吗
Storm, can you get me up there?
我的控制力没有那么强
I can’t control it like that.
-你会直接从火炬上空飞过去 -那让我去
– You could fly right over the torch. – Then let me go.
如果我无法成功 你还可以炸掉那个东西
If I don’t make it, then at least you can still blast the damn thing.
好的 就这么做
All right, do it.
琴 用你的力量 让他保持平衡
Jean, use your power. Try to steady him.
抓紧某个东西
Hang on to something.
斯考特 再等等
Scott, wait.
-琴 我必须这么做 -再等等
– Jean, I have to. – Just wait.
我可以击中
I have a shot.
我要发射了
I’m taking it.
坚持住
Come on.
这里还有个活的 把他带离这里
This one’s alive. Let’s get him out of here.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我就知道你会找到归来的路
I knew you’d find your way.
幸亏有你在指引我
I had you to guide me.
情况怎么样
How did we do?
痒死了
Oh, that tickles.
你感觉怎么样
How’re you feeling?
棒极了
Fantastic.
你的所作所为真的很勇敢
That was a brave thing you did.
-成功了吗 -成功了 她没事
– Did it work? – Yeah. She’s fine.
她学到了你的某些”个性魅力”
She took on a few of your more charming personality traits
持续了一段时间
for a while.
但我们都熬过去了
But we lived through it.
我觉得她有些爱慕你
I think she’s a little taken with you.
你可以告诉她 我心有所属了
Well, you can tell her my heart belongs to someone else.
-你和我… -教授怎么样
– You know, you and l – How’s the professor?
-他很好 -好的
– He’s good. – Good.
加拿大落基山脉的阿尔克莱湖附近
There’s an abandoned military compound at Alkali Lake
有一个废弃的军事基地
in the Canadian Rockies,
距离我们发现你的地方很近
close to where we found you.
那里没剩下多少东西了 但你也许会找到些答案
There’s not much left, but you might find some answers.
-谢谢你 -你要和他们道别吗
– Thank you. – Are you going to say good-bye to them?
《变种人登记法案》今天失去了一个主要支持者
The Mutant Registration Act lost its main proponent today…
罗伯特·凯利参议员
with the dramatic reversal of Senator Robert Kelly,
此前还是登记法案坚定的拥护者
who until this time had provided the loudest voice
现在却突然改变♥态♥度
in the cry for mutant registration.
我在这件事上错了
I was wrong on this particular issue.
我希望大家最终能原谅我 谢谢
And I hope in time I may be forgiven. Thank you.
变种人登记法案还在持续获得民众支持…
The Mutant Registration Act continues to draw support…
是魔形女
Mystique.
那个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
许多家长权益组织觉得
From many Parents Rights groups who feel threatened…
校园体系因未知身份的变种人而面临威胁
by unidentified mutants in their school systems.
另有一条相关新闻
In a related story,
跟随罗伯特·凯利参议员多年的助手
the body of Senator Kelly’s longtime aide,
亨利·盖里奇的尸体今天被发现了
Henry Guyrich, was found today.
初步尸检显示
Preliminary coroner reports seem to indicate
盖里奇是被一头熊袭击而亡
that Guyrich was mauled by a bear.
-你又要逃走 -不 不是的
-You running again? – No, not really.
我在北方有些事情要处理
I have some things to take care of up north.
我还挺喜欢的
I kind of like it.
我不想让你离开
I don’t want you to go.
我会回来拿的
I’ll be back for this.
泽维尔天才少年学校
难道你不会半夜被惊醒吗
Doesn’t it ever wake you in the middle of the night?
一想到他们可能还会通过那个法案
The feeling that someday they will pass that foolish law…
或类似的东西 用来对付你
or one just like it and come for you…
以及你的孩子们
and your children?
确实会让我惊醒
It does, indeed.
那你醒来后会做什么
What do you do when you wake up to that?
我会深深同情那些
I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul…
来到学校找麻烦的人
who comes to that school looking for trouble.
你为什么来这里 查尔斯
Why do you come here, Charles?
为什么要问你早已知道答案的问题
Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?
是啊
Oh, yes.
你还在寻找希望
Your continuing search for hope.
你知道这个塑料监狱不可能永远困住我
You know this plastic prison of theirs won’t hold me forever.
战争还会到来的 查尔斯
The war is still coming, Charles,
我打算全力反击…
and I intend to fight it…
不择手段
by any means necessary.
而我永远都会在那里等着你
And I will always be there,
老朋友
old friend.