brother.
那个机器会发出辐射
The machine emits radiation
让普通人产生突变
that triggers mutation in ordinary human beings.
但这种突变并不是自然的
But the mutation is unnatural.
凯利的身体在排斥
Kelly’s body is rejecting it.
他的细胞几乎立刻开始崩溃
His cells began to break down almost immediately.
这种辐射对变种人会有什么影响
What effect does radiation have on mutants?
似乎没有影响
There appears to be none.
但我担心
But I fear
它会对被暴露在其中的普通人产生严重伤害
it will seriously harm any normal person exposed to it.
那万磁王为什么要小淘气
So what does Magneto want with Rogue?
我不知道
I don’t know.
等一下
Wait a second.
你说那个机器从万磁王那里吸取能量
You said this machine draws its power from Magneto…
-且让他变得虚弱 -是的
– and that it weakened him. – Yes
事实上 这差点要了他的命
In fact, it nearly killed him.
他要把他的力量转移给小淘气
He’s gonna transfer his power to Rogue…
利用她给机器供能
and use her to power the machine.
有人在吗
Is somebody there?
是的 我在
Yes. I’m here.
请不要离开我
Please don’t leave me.
我不想一个人待着
Don’t want to be alone.
好的
All right.
你憎恶普通人吗
Do you hate normal people?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
为什么
Why?
我猜…
I suppose…
我害怕他们
I’m afraid of them.
我想你害怕的人 又少了一个
I think you’ve got one less person to… to be afraid of.
镭射眼 你和暴风女准备好喷射机
Cyclops, you and Storm ready the jet.
我要找到小淘气
I’m gonna find Rogue.
-琴 给罗根准备套制♥服♥ -等一下
– Jean, get Logan a uniform. – Whoa, wait a minute.
-他不会和我们一起去吧 -要去
– He’s not coming with us, is he? – Yes
不好意思 教授
I’m sorry, Professor,
但他可能会破坏任务 而且…
but he’ll endanger the mission. And if-
把火车站炸出一个天窗的人可不是我 老兄
I wasn’t the one who gave the train station a new sunroof, pal.
是啊 捅了小淘气一刀的人才是你
No, you were the one who stabbed Rogue through the chest.
斯考特
Scott…
你何不带着你的任务玩蛋去
Why don’t you take your little mission and stick it up your…
凯利参议员死了
Senator Kelly is dead.
我要去找到她
I’m going to find her.
给我解决好矛盾
Settle this.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你还能听见我说话吧
You can still hear me, can’t you?
你教会了我这辈子应该知道的一切
You’ve taught me everything in my life that was ever worth knowing.
如果有意外发生
And if anything happens,
我会照顾好孩子们的
I’ll take care of them.
琴
Jean?
琴
Jean!
不
No!
琴
Jean?
琴
Jean.
说话呀 求你了
Answer me. Please.
我知道万磁王要去哪里了
I know where Magneto’s going.
很宏伟 不是吗
Magnificent, isn’t she?
我以前见过了
I’ve seen it.
我第一次见到她是在1949年
I first saw her in 1949.
当时美国要成为一个宽容 和平的国度
America was gonna be the land of tolerance, of peace.
你要杀了我吗
Are you going to kill me?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为根本就没有宽容的国度 根本没有和平
Because there is no land of tolerance. There is no peace.
哪里都没有
Not here or anywhere else.
女人和孩子 甚至整个家庭都被摧毁
Women and children, whole families destroyed…
仅仅是因为他们和当权者生下来不一样
simply because they were born different from those in power.
今晚过后 全世界的当权者将会变得和我们一样
Well, after tonight, the world’s powerful will be just like us.
他们会作为兄弟过来
They will return home as brothers.
成为变种人
As mutants.
我们得大业将会成为他们的大业
Our cause will be theirs.
你的牺牲意 将意味着我们能生存下去
Your sacrifice will mean our survival.
如果这话不怎么能安慰到你 我也理解
I’ll understand if that comes as small consolation.
把她放到机器里
Put her in the machine.
我来把它升上去
I’ll raise it.
万磁王在自♥由♥岛
Magneto is here. Liberty Island.
我们推测他的目标
Now, presumably, his objective
是让埃利斯岛联♥合♥国♥峰会上的各国领袖发生突变
is to mutate the world leaders at the U.N. Summit on Ellis Island.
他不知道他的机器会杀人
He doesn’t know his machine kills.
照教授看到的情况
And judging from what the Professor saw,
如果万磁王给了小淘气足够的力量
if Magneto gave Rogue enough powet…
他将杀死纽约的每个人
He could wipe out everyone in New York City.
好了 我们可以从华盛顿大桥突入
All right. We can insert here at the George Washington Bridge,
从曼哈顿的海岸边绕过去
come around the bank just off of Manhattan.
我们在自♥由♥岛的后方登陆
We land on the far side of Liberty Island here.
海港巡逻队怎么办 还有雷达
What about harbor patrol? Radar?
如果他们有任何方式能追踪到我们的喷气式飞机
If they have anything that can pick up our jet,
那我们活该被抓
they deserve to catch us.
你们真的穿这种衣服出去吗
You actually go outside in these things?
难道你更喜欢黄色紧身服吗
Well, what would you prefer, yellow spandex?
黄色紧身战衣
是漫画里金刚狼的标志服装
桥在那里 我要下降了
Okay, there’s the bridge. I’m taking her down.
暴风女 请来点掩护
Storm, some cover, please.
蛤♥蟆♥人 魔形女 保持警戒 有人来了
Toad, Mystique, stay sharp. We’re not alone.
你就留在这里
And you stay here.
我把能力给那个女孩后 会暂时变得虚弱
Once I give my power to the girl, I’ll be temporarily weakened.
你会是我唯一的防御
You’ll be my only defense.
感觉暴风雨要来了
Sounds like a storm’s coming.
抱歉
Sorry.
这也能叫”降落”吗
You call that a landing?
火炬
The torch.
各国官员们一小时前就开始陆续到达
The first dignitaries started to arrive about an hour ago,
迎接他们的是花♥园♥派对的氛围
greeted with a sort of garden-party atmosphere,
这是为招待他们特意准备的
which was designed to entertain them,
其他人正在通过严格的安检
as the others traversed the rigid security.
-有人在这里 -哪里
– There’s someone here. – Where?
-我不知道 保持警惕 -罗根
– I don’t know. Keep your eye open. – Logan.
可恶
Damn it.
有什么情况
Anything?
我知道有人在这里 但我看不到
I know there’s someone here. I just can’t see ’em.
-等等 -等等
– Wait! – Wait!
后退 后退
All right, back up. Back up.
琴
Jean!
老天啊
Oh, God.
别动
Don’t move.
你们这些人怎么就不死呢
Don’t you people ever die?
你知道蛤♥蟆♥被雷劈中会怎样吗
Do you know what happens to a toad when it’s struck by lightning?
和其他东西一样的下场
Same thing that happens to everything else.
罗根 是你吗
Logan, is that you?
另一个就在附近
The other one ain’t far away.
快走 我们得和其他队员会合
Come on. We have to regroup.
我知道 但有个问题
I know, but there’s a problem.
你不是我们小队的一员
You’re not part of the group.
是我
It’s me.
-证明一下 -你是个混♥蛋♥
– Prove it. – You’re a dick.
好吧
Okay.
所有人快离开
Everybody get out of here.
-怎么了 -我动不了了
– What is it? – I can’t move.
我的兄弟们
Ah, my brothers.
欢迎
Welcome.
至于你
And, you,
把你的爪子朝向安全的方向
just point those claws of yours in a safer direction.
你最好闭上眼