我会自己离开这里
I’d get myself out of here.
-你什么意思 -听着 学生们都吓坏了
– What do you mean? – Listen, the students are freaked.
泽维尔教授大怒 我不知道他会怎么处置你
Professor Xavier’s furious. I don’t know what he’ll do with you.
我觉得你自己离开会更轻松一点
I think it’ll be easier on your own.
你应该走了
You should go.
你在找什么 埃里克
What are you looking for, Eric?
真奇怪 外面还有很多更强大的变种人
It’s strange. There are more powerful mutants out there.
为什么这一个对他来说如此重要
Why should this one be so important to him?
-也许是因为他太难相处吧 -你不喜欢他
– Maybe it’s his way with people. – You don’t like him.
-你怎么看出来的 -这个嘛 我会读心术
– How could you tell? – Well, I am psychic, you know.
-她在哪儿 -谁
– Where is she? – Who?
小淘气
Rogue.
她已经离开了
She’s gone.
欢迎回来 教授
Welcome, Professor.
欢迎来到脑波增幅器
Welcome to Cerebro.
这真是一个又大又圆的房♥间
This certainly is a big, round room.
变种人的脑波和普通人类的脑波不同
The brain waves of mutants are different from average human beings.
这个设备可以放大我的能力
This device amplifies my power,
哪怕变种人身处天涯海角 我也能定位到他们
allowing me to locate mutants across great distances.
我打算用这个找到小淘气
That’s how I intend to find Rogue.
你何不用这个直接找万磁王
Why don’t you just use it to find Magneto?
我一直在努力找他
I’ve been trying.
但他似乎找到了某种办法来屏蔽我的探测
But he seems to have found some way to shield himself from it.
他怎么会知道怎么屏蔽呢
How would he know how to do that?
因为这个设备是他帮我一起建造的
Because he helped me build it.
我要先失陪一下了
Now, if you’ll excuse me.
你有没有…
Have you ever-
用过脑波增幅器吗
Used Cerebro?
没有
No.
使用它需要很强的控制力
It takes a degree of control,
对于像我这种水平的人来说 这个…
and, uh, for someone like me, it’s…
太危险了
Dangerous.
铁路4号♥线开始上车
…now boarding on track four.
-她在火车站 -火车站在哪
– She’s at the train station. – Where is it?
向西几英里的地方
A few miles West of here.
罗根 你不能离开这里
Logan, you can’t leave the mansion.
万磁王就在外面等着你出去呢
It’s just the opportunity Magneto needs.
听着 她是因为我才离开的
Listen. I’m the reason she took off.
-我们说好了的 -她没事 只是伤心而已
– We had a deal. – She’s all right. She’s just upset.
暴风女 镭射眼 找到她 试着和她聊聊
Storm, Cyclops, find her. See if you can talk to her.
-怎么了 -我的摩托车呢
– What? – Where’s my motorcycle?
嗨 丫头
Hey, kid.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry about last night.
我也是
Me too.
你又要逃跑吗
You running again?
我听说教授很生我的气
I heard the professor was mad at me.
是谁告诉你的
Well, who told you that?
学校里的一个男生
A boy at school.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When’s the last time you saw her?
她本该来找我一起吃午餐的
She was supposed to meet me for lunch.
你四处找找 我先去售票处那里问问
You look around. I’ll check with the ticket agent.
欢迎回来 教授
Welcome, Professor.
你觉得我应该回去
You think I should go back.
不 我觉得你应该跟着自己的直觉走
No, I think you should follow your instincts.
我第一次吻的那个男孩…
The first boy I ever kissed…
最后整整昏迷了三周
ended up in a coma for three weeks.
我的脑海里依然可以感受到他的存在
I can still feel him inside my head.
对你也是一样
And it’s the same with you.
这世上没有多少人能够明白你正经历的痛苦
There’s not many people that’ll understand what you’re going through,
但我觉得这个叫泽维尔的是能懂的少数人之一
but I think this guy’s Xavier’s one of them.
他看起来是真心想要帮助你
He seems to genuinely wanna help you,
这事本身就已经很罕见了…
and that’s a rare thing…
对于像我们这样的人来说
for people like us.
你意下如何
So, what do you say?
再给这帮怪胎一次机会
Give these geeks one more shot?
别担心 我会照顾好你的
Come on. I’ll take care of you.
-你保证吗 -是的
– You promise? – Yeah.
是的 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
快走 我跟你说过了
Come along now. I told you.
她大约17岁 跟我差不多高
She’s about 17. Uh, my height.
棕色的头发 而且她…
Has brown hair, and she-
给我大声尖叫
Scream for me.
别再玩了
Quit playing around.
你一定是金刚狼
You must be Wolverine.
那么神奇的金属没有覆盖你的全身 是吗
That remarkable metal doesn’t run through your entire body, does it?
住手 快住手
Stop! Stop it!
你到底想抓我做什么
What the hell do you want with me?
你吗 亲爱的孩子 谁说我想抓的人是你
You? My dear boy, whoever said I wanted you?
年轻人呐
Young people.
好了 站住 站在原地不准动
All right, hold it. Hold it right there.
站住 立刻把你们的双手高举过头
Stay where you are. Put your hands over your heads now.
你们这群智人还有你们的枪
You Homo sapiens and your guns.
-够了 埃里克 -放他们走
– That’s enough, Eric. – Let them go.
为什么不出来让我看到你呢 查尔斯
Why not come out where I can see you, Charles?
-你想要… -抓她做什么
– What do you… – Want her for?
你没法读取我的想法吗
Can’t you read my mind?
现在怎么办 要救那女孩吗
What now? Save the girl?
那你只能杀了我 查尔斯
You’ll have to kill me, Charles.
但那会有什么结果呢
And what will that accomplish?
让他们通过那项法案 他们会用锁链锁住你
Let them pass that law. They’ll have you in chains
再把你的关押编号♥烙在你的额头上
with a number burned into your forehead.
-事情绝不会… -到那种境地
– It won’t be… – That way.
那你就杀了我 等着瞧吧
Then kill me and find out.
下不了手就放了我
Then release me.
好吧
Fine.
想再赌赌你的运气吗 查尔斯
Care to press your luck, Charles?
我觉得我没法停下所有的枪
I don’t think I can stop them all.
还是不愿意做出牺牲
Still unwilling to make sacrifices.
这就是你软弱的原因
That’s what makes you weak.
再见了 查尔斯
Good-bye, Charles.
你说过他想抓的人是我
You said he wanted me.
我犯了个致命的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
不知为何他的头盔就是能屏蔽我的心灵感应
His helmet was somehow designed to block my telepathy.
等我发现他真正想抓的人时 已经太晚了
I couldn’t see what he was after till it was too late.
-你要去哪儿 -我要去找到她
– Where are you going? – I’m gonna find her.
-怎么找 -传统的方法 用眼睛找
– How? – The traditional way. Look.
罗根 你一个人是救不回她的
Logan, you can’t do this alone.
谁能来帮我 你们吗
Who’s gonna help me? You?
目前为止 你们表现得可”真好”啊
So far you’ve all done a bang-up job.
那就来帮我们 和我们一起战斗
Then help us. Fight with us.
和你们一起战斗 怎么 加入队伍吗
Fight with you? What, join the team?
成为一名X战警吗
Be an X-Man?
你以为你们是什么人 你就是一个变种人
Who the hell do you think you are? You’re a mutant.
世上所有人都憎恶你们 惧怕你们
The whole world out there is full of people that hate and fear you.
你们居然浪费时间想去保护他们
And you’re wasting your time trying to protect ’em?
我还有更重要的事要去做
I got better things to do.
其实 万磁王说得对 战争即将来临
You know, Magneto’s right. There’s a war coming.
你确定你选对了边站吗
You sure you’re on the right side?
至少我选择了一边
At least I’ve chosen a side.
我想找琴·葛雷医生
I’m looking for Dr. Jean Grey.
凯利参议员
Senator Kelly.
我是查尔斯·泽维尔教授
I’m Professor Charles Xavier.
我担心如果我去了医院 他们会…
I was afraid if I went to a hospital, they would…
把你当成变种人对待[治疗]Treat you like a mutant?
变种人不是你想的那种人 至少不全是
We’re not what you think. Not all of us.
对把我害成这样的人说这话吧
Tell it to the ones who did this to me.
参议员
Senator…
我想让你试着放松
I want you to try and relax.
我不会伤害你的
I’m not going to hurt you.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future,
兄弟

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章X战警2
下一篇文章大象女王
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!