Yes, sir.
好吧
So…
这些是我的牌吧
My cards, are they not?
你玩过特立尼达四人牌吗 先生
Did you ever play Trinidad All-Fours, sir?
没有
No.
用来决斗的一种游戏
Now there is a game for cut-throats.
伦敦人喜欢
And Londoners.
今天 婚礼弄得我很累
I’m afraid the day… the celebrations…
有点太兴奋了
I am a little feverish.
当然 没事
Of course. Of course.
是我不够体贴
Inconsiderate of me. Um…
你睡在这儿 我让奈莉将我旧房♥里的床铺好
You sleep here. I will have Nelly make up a bed in my old room.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真好
You are very kind.
丈夫
Husband.
把你的信捎给她了 先生
Gave her the message you sent, sir.
好孩子 做得好
Good lad. Good lad.
现在 今晚你开注是多少 先生
Now, how much did you start with tonight, sir?
20先令 先生
Twenty shillings, sir.
这儿是6个 给你的 孩子
Well, there’s six. And as for you, boy …
剩下的都是你的
The rest is for you.
为什么 先生 -8英镑 拿着
How, sir? – Eight pounds, take it.
跟着我 我送你回家 身上带那么多钱不安全
Come with me, I’ll see you safe home, with such a fortune.
拿着他的外套
Take his coat.
我们会到外面解决的 先生们
We’ll resolve this outside. Gentlemen.
看来 恶魔把你又送回来了嘛
So… the devil sent him back to us, has he?
还活着呀 约瑟夫
Still alive, Joseph?
强壮如昔
Still strong and all.
上帝之所以把你留在人间
Perhaps God is keeping you on Earth
因为他讨厌在天堂看到你
because he would find your company so irksome in heaven.
你对神的亵渎打击不了我
Your blasphemy don’t touch me.
你亵渎的是你自己的灵魂
It’s your soul you’re damning.
我的灵魂早已沦陷 约瑟夫
My soul is already damned, Joseph.
完全没必要怀疑
You can count on that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!