How does Hindley do?
他酗酒
He drinks.
小亨德利呢 他儿子
And the little one, his baby?
哈里顿呢
How is Hareton?
我不该仓促到访 是吗 -不
I’m not come too soon, am I? – No.
你在那儿干吗 奈莉
What are you doing there, Nelly?
做事啊 小姐
My work, miss.
带上你的东西出去
Take yourself and your dusters off.
出去 奈莉
Leave the room, Nelly!
凯希 亲爱的 凯希
Cathy, love. Cathy!
她在旁边就让我心烦意乱
I hate her fidgeting in my presence!
你不要走
You must not go.
我必须走 我觉得你不欢迎我来
I must,I feel you do not want me here.
埃德加·林顿 坐下
Edgar Linton, sit down.
你不能带着怒气离去
You shall not leave me in that temper.
我整晚都会伤心自责的
I shall be miserable all night.
我相信你可不舍得让我为你伤心吧
I believe you are far too kind to wish me miserable for you.
如果是你 奈莉 抱歉我骂了你
If that’s you, Nelly, then I’m sorry for scolding you.
我现在希望你留下 -不是奈莉 是我
I wish now that you’d stayed. – Not Nelly, tis I.
凯希 怎么了 发生什么了
Cathy, what is it? What’s the matter?
埃德加·林顿向我求婚了
Edgar Linton’s asked me to marry him.
你回应他了吗
And have you given him your answer?
但你也没拒绝
But you did not say no.
你有没有想过 如何承受与我分离的伤痛
And have you considered how you will bear the separation from me?
有没有想过 没有你 我的世界将会如何荒芜
And how I will be quite deserted in the world without you?
你考虑过吗
Did you consider that?
荒芜 分离
You quite deserted? We separated?
谁会让我们分离
Who is to separate us, pray?
你…将会成为林顿太太 -是的
You…will be Mrs Linton. – Yes.
成为林顿太太 我就能助你平步青云
And as Mrs Linton, I can aid you to rise
把你从我哥哥手里解脱出来
and place you out of my brother’s power.
用你丈夫的钱 来拯救我
With your husband’s money, you will rescue me.
你认为我能忍♥受这个吗
Do you think I can endure such a thing?
不 你将成为林顿太太
No. You will be Mrs Linton.
你爱埃德加先生吗
Do you love Mr Edgar?
当然爱啊
Of course I do.
为什么爱她
Why do you love him?
光是爱还不够吗 -不够
I do is not sufficient? – By no means.
你必须能说出原因
You must say why.
因为他英俊 而且 很好相处
Because he’s handsome and… pleasant to be with.
太糟了
That’s bad.
我会很富有
I shall be rich.
我会成为此地最高贵的女人
I’ll be the greatest woman in the neighbourhood.
还是糟
Bad still.
但是 我相信你哥哥会很满意
However, I suppose your brother will be pleased.
埃德加·林顿是个好人而且能救你
Edgar Linton is a good man and he will save you.
嫁给希斯克里夫是不切实际 也是不可取的
It is neither practical nor desirable for you to marry Heathcliff.
如果你爱埃德加 埃德加也爱你
And if you love Edgar, and Edgar loves you…
那还有什么问题呢
..Where is the obstacle?
奈莉 我对埃德加的爱就像林中的叶子
Nelly, my love for Edgar is like the foliage in the woods.
会随着时间改变的 我很清楚
Time will change it, I’m well aware.
我对希斯克里夫的爱
My love for Heathcliff
如同磐石恒久不变
resembles the eternal rocks beneath.
我在世间的伤痛就是希斯克里夫的伤痛
My great miseries in this world have been Heathcliff’s miseries.
即使万物消散 只要他还在
If all else perished and he remained,
我就仍能存活
I should still continue to be.
奈莉 我就是希斯克里夫
Nelly, I am Heathcliff.
不算幸事 但那就是真正的我
Not as a pleasure but as my own being!
我无法想象我们的分离
I cannot think of our separation.
我再也不会谈起我们的分离
I will never talk of our separation again.
三年后
你们的誓言 将由上帝见证
The vows you are about to take are to be made in the presence of god.
上帝主宰世间万物
Who is judge of all,
了解我们心中所有的秘密
and knows all the secrets of our hearts.
他们终于来了
At last they arrive!
你简直把荒野上的花全采回来了
You have picked the moor clean of flowers!
应该还剩一点石南花
I think there is a small patch of heather left near Penistone Crags!
我真爱那些花 我也好爱你
How I love them. And how I love you.
亲亲我 哈里顿 妈的 过来亲我
Kiss me, Hareton. Damn thee, kiss me!
你个小畜牲 过来
Unnatural cub, come hither!
给我过来
You come hither!
亨德利 亨德利
Hindley. Hindley.
孩子累了 你也是
The boy is tired. So are you.
你去别处转转休息下吧
Why don’t you go and rest somewhere?
听你的 妹妹
As you wish, sister mine.
都听你的
As you wish.
做得很好 凯希
That was gently done, Cathy.
可能是结婚让我变好了
Perhaps marriage agrees with me.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
亲爱的奈莉 我相信埃德加对我的爱
Dear Nelly, I have such faith in Edgar’s love,
我相信我就是杀了他 他也不会报复我
I believe I might kill him and he wouldn’t wish to retaliate!
凯希 我们姑嫂一定会相亲相爱的
Oh, Cathy, we shall be such fond sisters!
当然会
Of course we shall.
说不定下次我们就该参加你的婚礼了
Perhaps next time we’re having a wedding breakfast, it will be yours.
我觉得布兰顿先生是个生意人
Mr. Brandon is in trade, well, I believe.
他们说生意人除了爱钱 也爱♥女♥人♥呢
They said the traders would still want lovers.
你在干吗
What do you think you’re doing?
拿着这个
I need you to take this.
答应我你不会告诉你丈夫
Promise you won’t tell your husband
不然他会掐死我的
else he’ll throttle me.
谁会掐死你 -他没说名字
Who will? – He did not give a name.
我知道你背叛了我
给你纸条的那人 还说了什么
The man who gave you this note, did he say anything else?
没了 他只让我要你保证
No. He just told me to promise
不会告诉你丈夫
you wouldn’t tell your husband.
你在哪里遇到他的 哪里
Where did you meet him? Where?
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you all right, darling?
那是谁
Who was that?
你在发抖
You’re trembling!
只是 只是个男孩在偷看婚礼
Just… Just a boy spying on the celebrations.
让我想起我第一次在窗外偷看你
It reminded me of when I first looked in on you.
当然 当时你跟那个吉普赛人一起 后来他逃跑了
Of course. And you were with that gypsy who ran away.
他叫希斯克里夫
Heathcliff.
对 是希斯克里夫
That’s right. Heathcliff.
看啊 太棒了 钩顺子
Well, would you look at that! A jack straight away!
我得三分
That’s three points to me.
求你了 求你了 -他乞求了
I beg. I beg! – He begs.
再次出现J 如此妙牌的几率是多大啊 亨德利先生
What are the chances of another jack turning up like that, Mr Hindley?
我觉得几率还是挺大的
I would say the chances are very high indeed
尤其是庄家
if the man dealing the cards
是个无♥耻♥老千的时候
is a cheating blackguard of the lowest order.
我不认识你 先生
I don’t know you, sir.
但你看着是个绅士
But as you are a gentleman,
我给你机会为刚才的话道歉
I’ll let you apologise for that remark
并体面地离开这里
and leave this place unscathed.
我现在可能是个绅士 但三年来我一直
I may be a gentleman now, but I just spent the last three years
和比你更无♥耻♥的残渣败类打交道
in the company of men lower than you.
我认识你 我认识你的吧
I know you. Don’t I know you?
有种你再说一遍 先生
I defy you to repeat that allegation, sir.
有种你再对你的新任房♥东如此无礼
I defy you to speak to your new landlord in such a way.
房♥东 不可能 先生
Landlord?! That’s not right, sir.
难道你不是和其他磨坊工人一样
Do you not live in Penistone Cottages
住在潘尼斯敦木屋那儿吗
like all the other millworkers?
我今天早上刚刚买♥♥下那些木屋的租约
I just bought the lease of those cottages only this morning.
我得警告你
And I must warn you,
收房♥租的时候 我可不会对任何人心软
I do not relent in exacting my due from anyone.
我刚刚 只是
Happen I were… I was just…
趁亨德利先生喝醉占了他点便宜 先生
taking advantage of the fact that Mr Hindley were taken in drink, sir.
留着 留着
Keep it. Keep it.
你可以欺骗亨德利先生至死
You may lie to Mr Hindley till he goes to hell.
但你决不能骗我 懂了吗
But you do not lie to me, do you understand?
是的 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!