I’ll not stand here to be laughed at.
你为什么不肯见我
Why are you refusing to see me?
因为我不认识你
Because I don’t know you.
亨德利说的对
Hindley is right.
我们那个小野人已经不见了 而我爱的正是她
Our little savage is lost and it was her that I loved.
可我认识你
I know you.
而且我爱你
And I love you.
像女主人爱护自己的仆人那样吗
In the way a mistress loves her servant?
不是 -那就跟我走吧
No. – Come away with me, then.
像我们说好的那样
As we planned.
看看
There.
你的迟疑出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The pause that betrays you.
我害怕 -怕什么
I’m frightened. – Of what?
怕我
Of me?
还是怕穷
Or poverty?
你要我赌上我的名誉
You’re asking me to risk my reputation.
一个女人失去了名誉 就一无所有了
Once a woman’s reputation has gone, she has nothing.
以前的凯希才不会说这种话呢
The old Cathy would never had said such a thing.
以前的凯希不了解这个世界
The old Cathy didn’t know the world
以及我们苟活于世的无力 -我试过要离开你
and how it regarded us. – I have tried to leave you.
但你的爱把我留在这里
But your love holds me here.
如果你决心对我无情无义
Now if you mean to be indifferent to me,
至少也要放过我吧
at least do me the favour of releasing me.
我跟你一样被困
I’m as trapped as you are.
不过你的笼子可比我的华贵多了
Except your cage is more gilded than mine.
你为何不赶在凯希的客人到来之前打扮得帅气些
Why don’t you dress up smart before Cathy’s guests arrive?
主人说欢迎所有人
Master says that everyone is welcome.
我想凯希大概不会欢迎我
I do not think that Cathy will welcome me.
如果我告诉你
If I tell you that
每当我告诉她你不在 她都会哭呢
she cries whenever I tell her that you’re not here?
我会说我比她更该哭呢
I would say I’ve more reason to cry than her.
如果你肯稍作打扮
If you tried to mend your appearance,
埃德加·林顿跟你比起来也会相形见绌
then Edgar Linton shall look quite a doll beside you.
我这辈子怎么可能像他那样有钱呢
And how will I have the chance of ever being as rich as he?
瞧瞧 你不觉得你长得很英俊吗
Now, don’t you think yourself rather handsome?
恩肖先生死的时候 他的华服我还留着呢
I kept some of Mr Earnshaw’s best suits when he died.
我觉得你穿会很合身呢
I think they’d be a good fit on you.
你去洗洗吧 我会找一件放在你床上的
You wash yourself and I shall lay one out on your bed.
等你再回来时
And when you come back,
你肯定能让女士们都意乱情迷呢
see if you don’t make all the ladies swoon.
你瞧啊 亨德利
Fair now, Hindley.
我就说我的裙子凯希穿会很漂亮
Did I not tell you my dress would look wonderful on Cathy?
我真为你骄傲 凯希 真的很骄傲
You are making me proud, Cathy. Very proud indeed.
我觉得我听到他们来了
I think I can hear them arriving!
别那么跑 -别喊了 亲爱的
Try not to run! – Hush, darling.
她是个活泼的女孩
She’s a spirited girl
要是完全被驯服了倒是件憾事
and it would be a shame to tame her completely.
记住了希斯克里夫 亲切风趣一点
Now remember, Heathcliff, show an amiable humour.
你们能来真太好了
Splendid that you could come.
寒舍当然不如画眉山庄富丽堂皇
Not as grand as the Grange, of course.
请进吧 -真不错
But, please. – It’s charming.
我不是你的仆人 -回马厩去 你个要饭的
No, I’m not your servant. – To the stable, you vagabond.
我不是你的仆人
I am not your servant.
别那么瞪着我 好像我一文不值
Do not stare at me as though I am nothing.
你还梳头了 是吗
You’ve been combing your pretty curls, have you?
别这样 亨德利
Please, Hindley!
你个肮脏的吉普赛人 你个魔鬼
Your dirty gypsy locks, you fiend!
我要践踏你的傲慢
I will break your insolence!
别打了 住手 -看我不弄死你
Stop it! Stop it! – I will break you!
住手 你个野蛮人 你个魔鬼
Stop it! You brute, you fiend!
好了 年轻人
All right, young man.
你还有什么要为自己辩解的吗
What have you got to say for yourself?
你父亲带我回来
Your own father brought me home
是因为他想要个他能爱的儿子
because he wanted a son that he could love.
你怎么鞭打我都改变不了这一点
All the flogging in the world won’t change that.
或许下次你可以来画眉山庄用茶
Well, perhaps next time you can come and have tea at the Grange.
或许我们用茶的时候 你也能抽打你的佣人
Perhaps you can flog one of your servants while we’re entertaining.
凯希 我
Cathy, I…
我妻子呢 -她上♥床♥去了
Where is my wife? – She took herself to bed.
她突然觉得不太舒服
She felt suddenly out of sorts.
那个野蛮的佣人倒是让我好好热身了
Well, that brute of a servant warmed me nicely.
埃德加 下次你要亲手教他规矩
Next time, Edgar, take the law into your own fists.
会让你胃口大开
It will give you an appetite.
来吧 吃吧
Come now, eat up!
那个吉普赛人不会来打扰我们了
That gypsy won’t be offending us again.
约瑟夫已经把他锁在马厩里过夜了
Joseph has locked him in the stable for the night.
把那个拿进来
Bring that in!
我们会被看到的 你还是进去吧
We’ll be discovered. You’d better go in.
去吧
Go on.
快走 -希斯克里夫
Go! – Heathcliff!
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff!
那个龌龊鬼去哪了 他在哪
Where is the wretch? Where is he?
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff!
快去找医生来
Fetch the doctor and be quick about it.
告诉他我妻子临盆了
Tell him that my wife has started with the child.
我知道你能骑得多快 吉普赛小子
And I know how fast you can ride, gypsy.
所以如果医生一小时内不到 我对天发誓
So if he is not back here within the hour, then, by God,
我要把你吊死在马厩的房♥梁上
I shall hang you from the stable beams.
是个男孩 你有了个可爱的儿子
You have a son. You have a lovely son.
恩肖 感谢上帝
Earnshaw, it was a blessing
你妻子婚后许久未孕 如今终于给你生了个儿子
your wife was spared long enough to give you this son.
她没死吧
She is not dead?
妈的 我不相信
Damn you, I will not believe it!
她身子骨那么弱 你娶她时就该知道了
You know better than to choose such a sickly lass.
放肆
How dare you?!
滚出我的房♥子 滚
Get out of my house! Get out!
不要让他靠近我 奈莉
Do not bring him near me, Nelly.
除非你想看到我挤爆他的脑袋
Not unless you want to see me dash his brains out!
别笑了 亲爱的
Do not smile, my love.
如果告诉你我为什么笑 你也会笑的
If I tell you why I am smiling, I think you’ll smile too.
告诉我
Tell me.
当亨德利鞭打我时 我就诅咒他
As Hindley was flogging me, I chanted a curse.
看吧 他失去了唯一爱他的人
And look. He’s lost the only person that ever loved him.
小婴儿刚失去了母亲 你怎忍♥心拍手称快
You cannot welcome the death of a baby’s mother.
所有让亨德利痛苦的事 我都拍手称快
I welcome anything that makes Hindley suffer.
为你刚才所说的道歉 亲爱的
Say you’re sorry for talking like this, my love.
不 我毫无歉意
No, I’m not sorry.
有时我觉得 恨比爱更让你觉得痛快
I sometimes think your true passion is hate rather than love.
亨德利
Hindley?
你绝对能吸引约克郡所有绅士的目光
You would turn every gentleman’s head in Yorkshire.
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff.
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
我能去哪里呢 亲爱的 在下雨呢
Where would I go, my love? It’s raining.
但你穿着丝绸长袍啊 亲爱的
Yet you have that silk frock on, my love.
有人要来吗
Someone coming here perhaps?
可能吧 -埃德加·林顿吗
Perhaps. – Edgar Linton?
够了 奈莉 让我一个人静静
That’s enough, Nelly! Let me alone!
三个月前 我们男欢女爱
Three months ago, we laid together.
但之后 你每晚都在林顿家度过的
Yet since then, every evening is spent with the Lintons.
可能是我觉得埃德加更容易相处
Perhaps I find Edgar easier company.
可能是他口中没有恶毒的咒骂
Perhaps he doesn’t talk of curses
也不会突然陷入令人窒息的沉默
and fall into a brooding silence.
所以你不喜欢我的相伴
So you dislike my company.
两个人各怀心事 又沉默不语 算何相伴
It’s no company at all when people know nothing and say nothing.
终于
There.
终于 你终于说出口了 我配不上你了
There. At last you’ve said it. I’m no longer worthy of you.
我会让你付出代价的
I shall make you suffer for this.
我也被你诅咒了 是吧
So I’m cursed too, am I?
不 真正被诅咒的人是我
No, I’m the one that is truly cursed.
当你走进我的视线 我就诅咒缠身了
I was cursed the moment I laid eyes on you.
亨德利怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!