He shall not the satisfaction that I shall.
等多久都没关系
I don’t care how long I have to wait.
我只是希望他别在我之前死了
I just hope he doesn’t die before me.
别说这种话 亲爱的
Don’t talk in such a way, my love.
你知道 当我想着复仇时
You know, when I think of revenge,
我就不觉得痛苦了
I don’t feel pain.
难道你宁可我感到痛苦吗
Would you rather I felt pain?
做祷告吧 年轻人
Now you say your prayers, young man.
你是个仆人了 你必须得做祷告
You are a servant and you will say your prayers!
你可以打我 约瑟夫
You can beat me to your own sake, Joseph.
但我绝不会做祷告 谁来打我都一样
I will not say my prayers and your rod is that of any man.
徒手打几下 根本算不得什么
These beatings, they’ll be nothing
你即将陷入极为可怕的地狱 我是为了拯救你
to the hell I’m trying to save you from.
我已经深陷地狱了
I am already in hell.
我已经深陷地狱了
I am already in hell.
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff!
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff!
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
总有一天我会惩罚上帝
One day I will punish god.
希斯克里夫
Heathcliff?
我不只是为了我们的父亲而哭
I’m not just weeping for our father.
我还为我们的将来而哭
I’m weeping for what will become of us.
我们失去了庇护者
We’ve lost our protector.
今后还如何能够在一起呢
How can we ever be together again?
我有一次梦到我在天堂
I dreamt once that I was in heaven.
我不想听你的梦境
I don’t want to harken to your dreams.
而天堂却不像是我的归宿
And heaven didn’t seem to be my home.
我哭得肝肠寸断
And I broke my heart with weeping
又回到人间
to come back to Earth.
那些天使 对我极为愤怒
The angels, they were so angry with me that
他们挥动翅膀将我驱逐
they flung me out.
就落在呼啸山庄后山顶的荒地上
Into the middle of the heath on top of Wuthering Heights.
我醒了过来 因为有你在 我喜极而泣
And I woke, sobbing for joy, because you were here.
我们不能逃避彼此
We cannot escape each other.
我们不能
We cannot.
那我们私奔吧
Then let’s run away.
什么时候 -现在
When? – Now.
明天吧
Tomorrow.
给我一天时间 去拿我存的那点钱
That gives us a day to get what little I’ve saved.

Yes.
谁在里面
Who’s there?
谁在里面
Who’s in there?
是你吗 你个小魔鬼希斯克里夫
Is that you, you devil Heathcliff?
是你吗 小鬼
Is that you, boy?
那老傻瓜够虔诚的 他就没有不祈祷的时候吗
Pious old fool. Does he ever stop praying?
除非停下来鞭笞我的时候
Only to flog me.
我看见你们了
I saw you!
我看见你们俩了
I saw the pair of you!
凯希 我们要是被抓到 非被绞死不可
Cathy, if we get caught, they’ll hang us.
不能一眼都没看着就走啊
You cannot leave without having just one peek!
他跳起舞来像没调♥教♥好的猴子
He dances like a badly trained monkey.
谁在外面
Who’s there?
谁在外面
Who’s there?
走吧 我们走吧 快走
Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go.
他才不会出来呢 他就没那个胆
He won’t come out here. He hasn’t the heart for it.
上 伙计
Go on, lad!
希斯克里夫 跑啊 他咬住我了
Heathcliff, run! He holds me!
下地狱吧 狗♥杂♥种♥
Get back to hell, you devil!
别动 恶人 就为这你该上绞架
Don’t move, you fiend! You shall go to the gallows for this.
她受伤了 你个蠢货 她需要帮助 -住口
She’s hurt, fool. She needs help. – Hold your tongue.
这些流氓定是听闻昨天是父亲的收租日
The rascals knew yesterday was Father’s rent day, no doubt.
这些人的胡闹就没完了吗
Is there no stopping these people’s insolence?!
绞死他都是仁慈的 免得他再做坏事
It would be a kindness to hang him before he does more damage.
是恩肖小姐 -当然是恩肖小姐了
Miss Earnshaw! – Of course it’s Miss Earnshaw.
你受伤了 -你没弄错吗 埃德加
You are hurt! – Are you sure, Edgar?
恩肖小姐会跟那个可怕的家伙漫山遍野地跑吗
Miss Earnshaw running around the country with that frightful thing?
如果有必要我会把她抱回去 凯希
I shall carry her home if I have to, Cathy.
她太虚弱了 不能动弹 我会把她抱进去
She’s too weak to do anything. I will take her inside.
劳驾回去告诉你主人 等她完全复原了
Kindly go and tell your master we will send her back
我们会送她回去的 -希斯克里夫
when she is fully recovered. – Heathcliff!
你敢再迈一步 我会很乐意开枪放倒你
One more step and I shall take pleasure in putting you down.
希斯克里夫 -妹妹 你先照顾恩肖小姐
Heathcliff! – Sister you shall nurse Miss Earnshaw
等大夫来了再另作打算
until the doctor arrives.
我会立刻骑马去格明顿
I will ride to Gimmerton immediately.
他们说了打算留她住多久了吗
And did they say how long they were intending on keeping her?
他们不肯告诉我 -我明白了 我明白了
They wouldn’t tell me. – I see. I see.
我想我又要挨鞭子了吧 -完全不会
I thought I’d be due a flogging. – Far from it.
出去吧
Get out, then!
对了希斯克里夫
And Heathcliff,
凯希待在林顿家期间 如果你敢跟她说一句话
if you speak one word to Cathy while she is staying with the Lintons,
或是用任何方式跟她联♥系♥
or try to contact her in any way,
你就会被解雇 即刻生效
you will be dismissed. Instantly.
让病人在家静养5周
Keep our patient behind doors for five weeks.
肯尼斯医生认为你…
Dr Kenneth doesn’t think you’ll…
短时间内还不能去荒野上玩
be running about on the moors for a little while yet.
我可以骑马去
I can go on horseback.
听他的意思 似乎那也是不妥的
I’m not sure that’s advisable, not from what he was saying.
我会无聊死的
I shall die of boredom!
我和伊莎贝拉觉得 既然你不能动
Well, Isabella and I were thinking that, since you are forbidden
或许你可以坐下让她给你画幅画像
from moving, perhaps she could paint your portrait while you sit.
我们能想出很多打发时间的办法
We could think up no end of distractions.
很多打发时间的办法 真不错啊
No end of distractions. How lovely.
要知道…
You know…
如果你接受我们的好意 也不代表
if you choose to accept our kindness, that doesn’t mean
你背叛了自己的天性 或是你朋友的天性
you’re betraying your own nature. Or that of your friend.
你受了不小的惊吓 又流了很多血
And you have had a terrible shock and you’ve lost a lot of blood,
而且我知道你父亲前不久过世了
and I know your father died recently.
总而言之 你似乎…
So, all in all, you seem like a…
年纪轻轻 现在又甚少挂念
a young lady who might not have had a lot of care in her life of late.
所以
So, as…
虽然相比之下 我和伊莎贝拉或许显得呆板傲慢
stiff and as pompous as Isabella and I might seem compared with…
可如果你允许我们来照顾你
If you would just let us look after you,
真的会是件很坏的事吗
would that really be such a bad thing?
林顿家的人肯定会责备你的
The Lintons will blame you, of course,
毕竟她性格乖张 行事狂野
for her heathen upbringing and her wild ways.
我想他们会的
I’m sure they will.
我想那位哥哥还会来拜访我
I’m sure the brother will pay me a visit
教育我说 妹不教 兄之过
to lecture me on my brotherly carelessness.
那你为什么还如此自得呢
So why are you looking so pleased with yourself?
因为
Because…
她在那里待的时间越长
the longer she is there,
越有可能受到些文明的教化
the more likely she will come under some civilising influence.
亲爱的
My dear,
我们说不定还能恢复我们家族的好名声
we may even be able to recover our family’s good name.
凯希 我都认不出你来了
Cathy, I should scarcely have known you!
5周前那个小野人哪去了
Where is the wild little savage from five weeks ago?
别碰 亲爱的 -走吧 走 走吧
Don’t touch them, my love! – Come, boys! Come! Come, boys.
会弄脏你裙子的
You’ll spoil your dress.
凯希
Cathy!
你真有几分窈窕淑女的气质了
You’re quite the young lady!
希斯克里夫不在吗
Heathcliff not here?
希斯克里夫 你可以出来了
Heathcliff, you may come forward!
你可以像其他仆人那样向凯希小姐问好
You may greet Miss Cathy like the other servants.
怎么样啊 希斯克里夫
Well, Heathcliff?
你把我忘了吗 因此才对我怒目圆睁吗
Have you forgotten me? Is that why you scowl at me?
我没有忘记那个跟你容貌相似的人
I have not forgotten someone who looked like you.
但你似乎已经不再是那个人了
Someone you no longer seem to be.
别取笑我 我的爱人
Do not tease me, my love.
握个手吧 希斯克里夫 权当是文明礼仪之举
Shake hands, Heathcliff. Once, in a way that is permitted.
或许凯希可以教你如何与人握手
Perhaps you may learn from Cathy’s example.
我不会站在这儿受人奚落

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!